Everyone is going to fuck and party in their Halloween costumes this weekend

Everyone is going to fuck and party in their Halloween costumes this weekend.

I'll be fapping to latinas masterbating on cam.

What about you?

fucking your mom in the ass

bump for intredast

1) how to get invited to halloween party?
2) any last minute costume ideas?

have a thicc i met a couple weeks ago coming over tonight, drill bb drill

Skyping with gf, while playing some Metal Gear Solid and doing some measure theory homework. Comfy night. Going for lmao6plate tomorrow.

I'll be spending the evening celebrating my gf's dad's 60th birthday.
Your probably getting more action than me dude.

>Invited to Halloween party
>Accepted, everyone looking forward to me going
>social anxiety making me bitch out
Fuck just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Why does it have to be like this

MEDITATE

Just do it man, try to socialize, you can do it!

Party with my boyfriend.

Lots of places have public parties, just grab a friend and go. Last minute ideas: cat ears, devil horns, angel halo, plague doctor mask. Whatever is marked down at costume shop.

This is me right now. Party in 2 hours. Fukken hate this feeling man it happens everytime I'm about to do shit.

>there are people who spend the night the veil is thinnest getting drunk with slags

I'm asking my ancestors to lend me their strength and you should be, too.

the reason they are "looking forward" to you going is probably because they know how socially awkward and weird you are and want to see how you react at it to make fun of you later

not trying to shit on you, i know the feel

fuck user

I worked ahead in my classes so I could bing BF1 with my other semi-nEEt friend all weekend. Shit will be lit.

I know man believe me, I only said it because I was in your position before too and it happened to me. People know you're socially awkward and weird so they invite you to a party and are excited because they want to have you here and to "have fun"

Then they harass you a lot of the night saying HEY MAN ARE YOU HAVING FUN and shit like that while leaving you in a corner

Go watch the Shia LaBeouf video Just Do It a few times.

And internalize that in your head.

JUST

DO

IT

DON'T

LET

YOUR

DREAMS

BE

DREAMS

This.
People did this to me in high school. Then I fell for it again in college.
Now I don't really talk to anyone anymore. People suck.

This is my biggest fear. Thanks for talking sense into me, I almost fell for the normie ruse. Another weekend of Mount and Blade and loneliness it is.

I'll be fapping to cam girls too.

Is this what a lot of lonely men do?

I have to study engineering. I got a 25 and 60 and 68 and 40 on my first exams. Got an 85, x, y, z on the second exams. If I don't study and get good grades, idk what ill do yo

I mean here's the thing, it isn't like they do it on purpose just to humiliate or make fun of us. Because for the most part, they don't. It's not like they'll say LOL LOOK AT user IN THE CORNER ALL ALONE or laugh at you the next days afterwards

But when people actually get "excited" for you to go to a party or something, it's usually because they know you're awkward and "think" that you're going to have fun. But when you go to the party and stay weird and awkward, they don't really prop you up and you get kinda left behind.

user, I think you should go anyway. If you don't like it, you can always leave. It might be a good experience for you.

Just go for a little bit and then leave.

That would be weird as fuck and look worse than not going at all

Going to get wasted tonight.
By myself.

You're not alone, bro.

Those are bad scored user. What courses are you in rn?

statics physics2 chem 2 calc 3.

I got my first gf and got too distracted. also started playing hockey and had friends for the first time in 3 years.

Help me Veeky Forums bros!!!

Is pic related to edgy to wear to a Halloween party? I need a cheap and fast costume and this is all I can think of, just need to buy the shirt gloves and fabric for the mask