Haircut lady did confirm today that my hairline is receding. She says it is thinning out a bit, and i didnt expect this...

Haircut lady did confirm today that my hairline is receding. She says it is thinning out a bit, and i didnt expect this. She said I have 5-10 years before its all gone. Wtf do I do lads? My head is misshapen, i dont want to be bald. She said I might be able to save it with proper vitamins or something. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS53QXptSjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>haircut lady

Get shredded, grow a beard, shave it off

OP here, I am going to be a gym teacher so I cant be bald, kids dont like that shit

lel

stupidest post i've read in months
congrats

>haircut lady

What do you mean?

This is truly the only option.

My >haircut lady told me something similar as you op. It didn't work, and rogaine makes you a slave to it. Not worth it. And make sure to get short haircuts. Not buzz cuts that shows exactly r hairline but short so you can use wax or something and make it look naturally thicker.

Op here, I thought it always looked like this but she thinks it's worse from 2 months ago. I am super down right now

Forgot pic

Who cares 60% of men go bald and lose their hair.

Just embrace it man fuck it.

Jake?

Tren will save your hairline

Fin or death.

Who are you?

JAKE
A
K
E

Fuck off man,i'm 21,beat me.

Your hair looks like mine did at 21. I still have 95% of what you have at 42 thanks to propecia and rogaine.

But now youre a slave to both of those things. It isnt worth the time and money. Also, 95% of what he has is fucking garbage.

it honestly blows my mind that there isn't a real cure to balding. the guy that invents it will become a literal trillionaire over night

Nah tried the lotion shit,made me have red itchy pimples in my head and my hair fall(I know that its supossed to grow back ),fuck it,I have already shaved my head for a year and it was ok.
True,my hair now fucking sucks,my parents tell me not to buzz cut/shave because they say it looks weird un young people,it was ok when I did it the first time but they got tired.

So thats the only problem desu,i dont mind getting bald

Youre 42, they think thats "young people"?

The time and money are irrelevant: 50$ a month and a doctor's appointment three times a year is beyond trivial. 95% of what he has is excellent as long as you know how to style it. It's definitely better than bald -- depending on your headshape, at least. Some guys rock the bald look well, I don't. My wife claims I go from an 8/10 to a 3/10 when I rock the buzzcut and she's a brutally honest woman.

Ok, so rogaine is a no go. Have you tried propecia? If you're fine going bald, don't bother, but some people do not rock the bald look well.

>trusting women

>some people do not rock the bald look well.
Just because your slut wife says so, doesnt make that true.

You're not going to be picking up kids, are you?
Why does it matter if they hate bald guys?

>Believing some uneducated lady

Start taking creatine it slows hairloss

Arent there vitamins you can take if youre worried about it?

don't do this it'll do the exact opposite
get a better haircut man, that shit looks awful. maybe you could grow out your beard and make it work with your receding hairline. which definitely isn't the worst i've seen of guys in their low 20's

Hey I appreciate the words. Im starting to think the lady just was saying my hairline looks like it is receding, but i think it has looked this way for years. I should probably not worry about it as much

finasteride + dutasteride covers 95% of DHT
(what causes hairloss)

Get on now before its too late, no one has ever wished they had waited longer to start, only that they had started sooner

Any more info on that stuff? Not OP but just curious. Isnt that stuff illegal to buy? And expensive

I'm on both, my doctor prescribed me both. Finasteride 5mg is super cheap. Without using insurance to cover it, I'm not even joking, its 10$ for a 4 month supply (get the 5mg version and cut into quarters because the 1mg version is inexplicably 10x as expensive). Dutasteride is $30/month without insurance (I couldn't get my insurance to cover either). Its tougher to get prescribed this, finasteride was slowing but not stopping my hair loss so my doctor put me on duta too

These substances both block certain types of DHT buildup. Keep in mind this only works for male pattern baldness, if your baldness is coming from stress or something else, this wont help. But it will stop male pattern baldness in its tracks. Its a lifelong comittment tho

ugh. this made me lose my appetite

>Complain that balding
>wont use rogaine cause youll be a slave

The fuck answers you expecting? To get blessed by a preist and have it all grow in? The only way your going to have hair again is if you use medicine. You just have to figure out if its worth it.

Isnt DHT what is responsible for dandruff too? Is dandruff and receding hairline common together?

2 options

1) buzz your head

2) get on the big 3

ketoconazole shampoo + minoxidil + finastride

This is me at my peak hairloss at 22.

Will post my results of me now at 24 after using the big 3.

OP join the military you'll fit right in

OP here, what if I dont know if i am truly balding or not? SHe might have just said that and she doesnt know for sure. My hairline looks like its receding but it has since I was very young. Maybe she didnt remember, idfk

Doesnt finastride help with premature ejaculation? ANyone who is on it know?

DHT is responsible for a lot of things, including a bad complexion. I'm not really sure if its related to dandruff sorry

honestly, look at the males in your family. I've known I was going to be bald from a young age, because all of my male relatives are. If you need help deciding, reference the norwood chart. Does your hair match a Norwood 2 when you pull it back? Looks like it to me. No harm in checking with a dermatologist tho

How did you grow hair back? I thought once it falls out itll never come back

I have bad acne maybe that would be 2 birds and 1 stone

It looks like the first picture from the side view on the norwoodchart, but not like the top view. The top view is still a straight line. Actually, its always just been the side for me. My dad had afull head of hair in his 70s, his hairline was sort of far back but he had that all his life. Same with grandparents

Pic

Then in your case I would say you are just developing what they call the "Adult hairline". Not actually balding. Male pattern baldness is completely hereditary as far as I know. I would focus more on stress reducers if you think your hairline is receding

This is completely anecdotal, but I used to have bad acne all the time and tried all these different types of acne treatments, and you know what finally cured it for me? Not even kidding you just a loofah in the shower. Now I scrub my skin nearly raw with a loofah but haven't had acne in years.

Would a derm know for sure if you are going to go bald or if you have mpb?

nah sorry, a dermatologist won't be able to determine with more accuracy than you can whether its male pattern baldness. Try googling "Adult hairline", its either you get to an "Adult hairline" and your hair stops receding, or it keeps going and you have MPB. Look to males in your family to see how their hair is doing

Is there a way to know forsure if its an adult hairline vs a receding hairline? If so, what kind of doctor would i need to go to? And I wonder if insurance would cover it

I would but they are all dead lol, I was trying to figure out forsure because if it turns out it is receding I would go on that stuff you mentioned up above. But I dont wanna bother with that if its just an adult hairline

as I mentioned above, I don't think a dermatologist will. My derm did not at least, she just asked me about the other males in my family. To get prescribed duta or fin, go to a dermatologist, I went and got prescribed finasteride first time, duta second time. I could NOT get insurance to cover it, because both medications are technically for prostrate issues, the fact it helps hair is just an added bonus really. As I mentioned, however, its $40 per month total to keep my hair without insurance help, which is worth it for me.

I would check for any thinning on the crown of your head. Basically, an adult hairline wont affect hair on the crown. The second you see thinning on the crown on your head, hop on the meds asap. I cannot stress enough how happy I was to get on while still a Norwood 2. I'll be the first male in my family to not go bald

When your 102 yeah

how could you not figure out youre balding without a haircut lady telling you

Take zinc daily, a one a day men's multi vitamin, and if you're 100% desperate try no fap for like 3-6 months. Also stay hydrated throughout the day man it seems to help my hair sometimes just look fresher. I sometimes forget to drink and I just ignore it but I've stopped that now

So the second I feel my crown is thinning out hop on that stuff? Is there a way to know its thin really? I dont know what thin hair feels like

Fin is pretty strong and it affects different people differently. some people just maintain. some people regrow.

>mens multi vitamin

When will this meme die? Youre literally paying for glorified piss.

Kinda of sucks, but the only way to really know is cut your hair really short once in a while. I didn't notice how bad my hair was really getting until I got a buzzcut and saw the back of my head in a mirror

Hair follicles still remain in your scalp a couple years after hair stops growing there. They can be kinda revived again, but if a couple years go by and nothing is done the hair follicles will die off and no more hair there. That op took early action

If you eat like shit and never go outside like a decent portion of people here, taking a multi will definitely give you vitamins you aren't getting. They aren't that expensive and last quite a while

any recomendations to which to take?

SO a few years after you notice youre balding, aslong as you get on meds before those 2 years are up the hair might be able to be revived? How can someone tell me this though? What kind of professional would know?

not this guy but dont fall for the GNC permium multi-vita
all multi-vitamins are nearly the same, get the cheapest one available on amazon

Hair loss is a tricky subject, because its different for everyone. Your dermatologist will be your best bet. That 2 year figure is also an extremely relative number, the best thing you can do is get on hair loss meds the second you start noticing male pattern baldness.

you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, just be happy that you have it today.

plan for the worst, hope for the best

the worst, of course, being I'm still alive tomorrow

A dermatologist.

What happens to the follicles is a process called miniaturization, ask the doctor to check for this on your scalp and ask about your options. And ask about fin.

Actually i can get a fin prescription from a nurse practitioner, and you can probably get it from your gp too.

The thing with this line of reasoning is that the little money you put into keeping your hair, probably affects how much money you can make. People who are taller make on average something like 700$ more per inch of height.

There are probably similar correlations in other aspects of aesthetics. Dont think of it as becoming a slave, you're maximizing your aesthetics and by correlation increasing the odds that you'll get paid more and get into positions of leadership and get people and ( i suppose girls) to like you.

Not to say that baldness makes life impossible, but it does seem that baldness puts you at a disadvantage.

I think Elon had a hair transplant
If anyone disagrees explain why

no he did. same as lebron james

I started having hair loss after taking creatine for a few weeks. Now that I stopped taking it will my hair stop falling?

If creatine is actually causing it then yes, stopping creatine will stop your hair loss. Stay hydrated

accept your mortality, buzz or shave it, grow a beard, this is the best method, it is known.

Ok, thanks.

atleast you're widow peaking, starting at the top is worse

after 3 months you accept your fate and stop caring. I don't even think it's the hair but the fact that for the first time you get visibly "older" and you get scared. accept it.

what/

I'm pretty certain creatine started my hairloss at 21 last year. I stopped taking it and it took MONTHS to grow decently. (still not quite 100% but not noticeable by anyone but me, really.)

>5-10 years before its all gone
How does she know that? The rate at which you lose it is different for all.

shes a haircut lady so she can probably guess

also 5-10 years is a big window

This guy says he kept his hair longer than he thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=PS53QXptSjo

So it kept falling for months and then it grow back?

Did you notice beard growth as well? I did.

Creatine rises your DHT.

Yeah, it shed for 2-3 months even after stopping creatine then stopped. Stayed very thin for a while and then grew back really, really quickly. (like it did before.) It's been about a year since I stopped now, and I actually have a mohawk, which brings a lot of attention to the scalp so that gives you an idea of how decently it grew back.

I already had decent beard and I haven't noticed any change.

Thanks man, I was pretty depressed about this, I hope it happens the same to me. Did you take any vitamins or anything that you think it helped you get it back? have you kept lifting?

Fuck that they are unnecesary drugs,if you have to go bald justo do it,its not a disease por anything bad

How could this be news to you just now?

>25
>All hair still there
>all uncles on mothers side keep hair
>all uncles on father side keep hair
>dad bald for some fucking reason

What are the chances I go bald?

>tfw massive doses of tren & mast don't do a damn thing to my hairline

Feels good to have zero genes for MPB

>Go bald.
>Shave.
>More pussy now.

My hair was truly shitty.

That isn't even the problem. The problem is a disadvantage of The future

Start buzzing it NOW so it isn't a big shock when it thins out more.

Appearance wise:

- facial hair looks great with a bald head/buzz cut

- there's moisturizers/lotions that also have sunscreen AND light tanning stuff in it, so you don't look like a chemo patient

- Get your bodyfat low and wear clothes that fit.

How does one know for sure if they are balding? Can your gp tell you if it's a mature hairline vs a receding one?

a mature hairline is just little MPB, just go to a doctor anyway

It's passed from your mother's father, not your father.

If you have a sister, her boys might become bald.

My mothers father had a full head of hair

>It's passed from your mother's father, not your father.

Is this confirmed?
plz don't meme I need to know

dutasteride