Ripio - whitelist comfy thread

I'm pretty sure it's done lads.
Telegram is saying the final whitelist emails have been sent..
So where my Ripio bros at?
It was our little secret but we can talk now.

>Company est. 2013, existing business like Omise but in Latin America, millions are unbanked
>$80m market cap
>9 VC groups in pre-sale, oversubscribed 20:1, no discount = no dumping
>Nothing like it in terms of use case in crypto yet

Fucking jackpot, well done if you're in. Oct 24th can't come quick enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQbsUt89Gc4
ripiocredit.network/email-registry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crush crypto review: youtube.com/watch?v=EQbsUt89Gc4

seriously none of you in this??
I expect more from you niggers.

delete this retard

How does whitelist makes any sense? 21k ETH will be sold in crowdsale and 20 ETH is Limit?

What's the personal cap?

what? The whitelist confirmation emails have been sent? Ive read that they will send them one day before the crowdsale. Also I filled out the form like 20 minutes after they sent out the first registration emails and didnt get any confirmation so far...so Im pretty sure you are lying

Got the whitelist e-mail, did my research and decided to skip this one. Not worth the KYC check + I need my shekels for another project. Good luck to you anons

Excuse me, WHAT THE FUCK did you do to get on the whitelist? On their shitty pajeet webpage they don't explain how to register. There's just two places, one to subscribe for news and updates and other for "token sale news" but no whitelist.

Yh user as you know you had to apply to receive a whitelist email, those have been sent now. your right that the final confirmations are the 23rd. Only a fucking normie 150x150 passport.jpg would not get in though

Please, tell me what did you do to get on the whitelist.

oh k. But then you cant be 100 percent certain that you are in. The team said in their telegram the registration were on first come first serve basis and they have a pretty big personal cap with only 21k ETH left to contribute...

Im pretty certain that Im in though. Registered three accounts (had to change my IP address two times) within the first 20-30 minutes of the registration process...

ripiocredit.network/email-registry.html
Babe you had to get on the email list and then they sent you a document submission link. tbf the fucking hombres didn't make it clear

Same here, we'll be fine

>The whitelist confirmations will be sent one day previous to the crowdsale.
Can someone post a screenshot of a received whitelist confirmation?

How big gains i am expected to get?

I am on whitelist

Why you say so?

>Listening to a retarded asian whore with garbage tier reasoning skills and analysis.

KYS faggot

idk if your right
the normals will listen to her words.

fuck your mother

2-3x within a week, the hype is yet to come and will feed off the fags who didnt get into REQ that want another chance to make it

mainnet release is only in a couple of months so a couple more x's then too.

i also completed my KYC in the first day when they sent the form , i didnt receive confirmation . i think its prety clear we will get email 1 day before crowdsale , one thing i dont understand.,can US citizens participate? do we have an individual cap?

Yeah no country exclusions in this one. just a really tiny sale cap, 20Eth each out of 21k on sale. Only the first 1000 will get in, hope you were quick