2.75pl8 squat at 16 after under a year of lifting

>2.75pl8 squat at 16 after under a year of lifting
How do I achieve Clarence genetics mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M
youtube.com/watch?v=EvgnOiYi_r0
youtube.com/watch?v=BSLqdsZfavQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't

Potatoes and whiskey.

>under a year of lifting
Do other strength related activities that involve your legs and back like Clarence did.

...and core strength.

now just when i thought everyone on Veeky Forums squats 3pl8 after 8 months of training.

thats 160kg

blues = 20kg
yellows = 15kg
bar = 20kg

170 actually

Puberty is like roids, but natty.

and in fucking running shoes

Clarence snatched 2pl8 after less than a year, he's a genetic freak. Also he Squats Bulgarian Method.

That isn't that much actually. My little brother squatting 315 at 165 at his age

you can easily get a 3 pl8 squat on ss

>Get your parents blown up by a bald faggot with no nose
>be forced to live under the stairs by your fat faggot stepdad

Nigga that's lmao3.5pl8 and a little bit

It's lmao3.75pl8
40 + 40 + 40 + 30 (40x0.75) + 20 (bar) = 170 = 3.75pl8

>tfw lifting 250x5 after 5 months@165
It's low bar though. I can't even lift high bar because I lack the ankle mobility.

>40 + 40 + 40 + 30 (40x0.75) + 20 (bar) = 170 = 3.75pl8

Fuck off

I followed SS religiously and got to 2.75pl8 in 4 months. It's slowed down dramatically now, but it wasn't hard to get to that point. I was adding 10 lb most workouts, then 5 lb.

I was counting purely in pl8's
If we're going by the weights he's using:
(20x4) + (15x4) = 140 + 5 + 5 + 20 = 170 = 3.75pl8

God you are a retard

Sorry, i replied to the wrong retard

when i was 17 i hit 315 lb squat at 149 lbs while not lifting consistently (didnt lift at all freshman/sophomore year)

granted i did wrestle

Clarence is an gymcel
dude trained 7 days a week often twice a day until he exploded his kness
he just tried really hard and only really cares about lifting and video games
plus he is on steroids now which helps

Read the thread. It's actually 3.75pl8 in less than a year.

I hit 160kg by 17 and I started at 16, also weighed 70kg when I did it.

makes me smile erry time

>Do other strength related activities that involve your legs and back like Clarence did.
such as?

Should I grab the bar as he does? (Whit the thumb around the bar) Ripetits says that I shouldn't.

Tricking and other floor gymnastics

>stepdad

That was his uncle.

No it's not retard. Maybe compared to a 10 year old.

clarence says rippetoe is a faggot

Hmm.. So, who benchs more?

Rip benches 300 at 60 years old

>clarence says rippetoe is a faggot
>Rip benches 300 at 60 years old

We have reached a break point.

For being an old, fat autist, Rip is actually strong as fuck. Dude can crank out like 21 deadhang pull-ups or some shit while weighing over 9000 lbs.

>Rip benches 300 at 60 years old
proof

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M

Clarence benches more than 400lbs he was benching 300 at 17y old

Besides that he paused squats 300kg, dl 340kg, motherfucking cleans 225kg(only a handful of people in the entire world can do this), also snatches 180kg(same thing as for the clean). Aside from these strength feats he can do insane flips and other shit

Clarence is more succesful than rippeshit ever was, and will continue to grow. Literally superior than every athlete rippleshit has trained aswell, and all without a coach alone in his garage-like place

since clarence is an olympic weightlifter he probably doesnt usually bench but he can pause bench 185kg
youtube.com/watch?v=EvgnOiYi_r0

Does he lurk Veeky Forums or is he a secondary from Misc?

>Clarence is more succesful than rippeshit ever was

is 170kg squat at 16 impressive?

teenagers in the 15-18 years old range can have testosterone levels slightly above what's considered "natty" range as an adult (after age 19-20). it'd be like running a cruise dose of around 175-200mg/wk of Test E. Not a blast, but still a lot of testosterone to make gains with (the most you'll ever have in your life).

Yes, if you tell your friends that or gym normies they'll be impressed. The amount of time you've spent under the bar influences things as well

At lifting he means, however Clarence has yet to squat more than Rip, probably could under PL rules

Lmao clarence has surpassed rippeshits in all ways

Rippeshits pr's, according to him;
611lbs/~275kg squat, lowbar
396lbs/~178kg bench
633lbs/~285kg deadlift

Clarence outlifts him big time, and all while not even focussing on the PL lifts, and having a worldclass snatch and c&j aside

Walk like this every day

youtube.com/watch?v=BSLqdsZfavQ

Accoring to Veeky Forums e-statters, you're a genetic failure and a skinnyfat loser if you don't.
And they achieved it in 6 months.

He's on fucking drugs. Ripytitsman has mediocre genetics at best! He had to be 220 for those lifts

>implying rippeshit wasnt on roids aswell
You have to realise if clarence would train PL fulltime and do nothing else his numbers would even increase more

sure.

i hit 170kg squat when i was 16 at 79kg

Is there a man more based than Clarence?

I'm 2 months in and only 15 kg away from 2pl8
wtf are you onto

How obese are you though?

I'm one month in with a 3pl8 snatch

LMAO DYELS
You're a genetic failure if you can't snatch 5pl8 in your first session at 50kg bodyweight

3.5pl8 in the picture..

Read the thread dumbo

Where is Malfoy's gains pic?

You neckbeards are asshats.

No one in the actual fitness industry thinks Rippetoe is any good for actual athletes and lifters.

He's a semi decent guide for absoulte noobs but even then his entire training regiment was taken from BILL STARR word for word except that Rippetoe inserted his Faggotly love for low bar bullshits and ass munching into it.

Bill Starr actually preferred olympic lifts and real squats aka high bar squats because gee whiz push motion and muscles designed to push are actually useful.

Rippetoe has no business telling olympic weightlifters and actual athletes what to do especially when he's peddling his fucking stupid low bar squats.

Even Elite FTS lifters advocate high bar squats as assistance to their low bar because of the lack of quad work which actually matters more for lifters and sports performance aka athletes.