Why does it seem like the average Veeky Forums poster, while on average between only 17-19 years old, has 3, 4...

Why does it seem like the average Veeky Forums poster, while on average between only 17-19 years old, has 3, 4, even 5 times the number of sexual partners a regular guy has in his entire life?

Is this place really this full of chads?

People on the internet lie.

This place is full of liars and e-statters. The chad population of Veeky Forums is disproportionately low, to the point of being nonexistent.

Firstly, the internet age is quite different.

You can sleep with a lot of different women now thanks to shit like Tinder. Third wave feminism has also made women openly sluttier.

Well I do admit that my number is high, they are pretty much all prostitutes. Does that still count?

>tfw all this weightlifting made me horny as fuck but I still have no game so I have to pay out to crackwhores for it

It's all just really unexpected

Gross

I've fucked a lot of prostitutes, does that count?

28 years old here, notch count of two

at least I'm not a virgin anymore, right?

khv at 22. I'm only noobgains, which makes me the average Veeky Forumsposter. Get blown the fuck out OP

19 years old, kissless, hugless (in the romantic sense) virgin. I am the opposite of Chad.

I was a khv until 25. I'm 31 now, have had sex with 3 different girls, one has been my gf for the last 5 and a half years.

It sounds like you made it user. Proud of you.

The Veeky Forums life cycle:

1. Fat sack of shit from /b/
1a. SS
2. Noob gains/confidence boost (puss is crushed here)
3. Body dysmorphia
4. Powerlifting
5. BODY DYSMORPHIA
6. Bodybuilding
7. ????
8. Making it (puss is crushed here)

Most people here are around stage 5, which is why we're all sad sacks of shit who have had multiple sexual partners

Well I'm still virgin at 31 does that skew your results?

story? what changed at 25?

>2. Noob gains/confidence boost (puss is crushed here)
>(puss is crushed here)

"no"

Perma 3-5 checking in

The average must get dragged down by incels and religious people. It must.
I'm 22 years old and have slept with 30 women. I'm a 5'7 socially awkward student. There is simply no way that I could find it "easier" to get laid than most other guys.

Can confirm, I'm sitting at 3, shit's tough, too weak to powerlift yet, but 2 was bretty gud

go put an ad on craigslist for a drinking buddy/wingman to help you lose your virginity. You need false stories, the works and you can pay for his drinks. And you don't have to fuck the ugly ones.

Because a lot of people here have been for a FEW LAD years because dont forget you are here forever, and since this is the most Chad status oriented board, you create this goofy ass strong AF idiots full of memes with weird coping mechanism with their inner autism.

Wen we were young we were weird, gross and ugly, and young people dont dig that. Now we are pursuing aesthetics and keep being weird, but everyone around grows up at the same time and being weird at your 25-30 while having a good body transforms you into the Chad.

Im talking "weird" to normie standards, you know, having hobbies and being passionate. No creepy weirdness.

We are all Chads but with body dismorphia. So it sort of cancels but you can appreciate the remmanents of that collision.

Kinda this, but I'd say that 8 actually happens in between 2 and 3. The surprise is that getting pussy doesn't help at all with self steem problems.

Kinda this.
At teenage years, its best to be like everyone else, but as you get older, you need to cultivate some kind of individual personality to be interesting.

I was mostly alone at high school, but now at university, I can garner the interest of pretty much any girl, since I'm unique in my personality and at the same time 6'4 with decent face and body

>tfw too depressed and apathetic for hobbies

Yeah and its not like you do it thinking "Oh God im gonna get that PUSSY". It just happened that my mechanism for coping with loneliness and " i dont fit anywere"-ism was guitar playing, science divulgation, watching a lot of comedy stand up (need that giggles in between all shiet), reading... And that went for YEARS since 13 until I started to find myself at 26. So that mixture, now that I truly dgaf anymore, now that Im like "People, I love all this shiet and Its what I really think about, fuck social drama also", that shit now its trending like MAD and everybody its like " dude you are a funny jacked Sheldon (BBT)" and getting pussy its awfully easy because just with two "steps" (idk if you will feel me this one) im telling absurd shit and people laugh their asses off and then the feathers start to show themselves.

So, in short and to make a last blowjob to myself, now people know me and in an hour or so they are telling "dude you are one of the most interesting persons ever blablabla".

Learn to cook.(like seriously, ive been cooking since 9 and holy shiet this kills the clit)
Lift.
Play an instrument/write/any art (I play guitar and sing)
Read (I personally read scifi and science divulgation like a madman, youtube has wonderful videos and interviews)

And pussy will come. You know all this shiet you all do that you think no one cares? TAKE SOME FUCKING PRIDE AND SEE IT LIKE YOU SEE YOUR FAT ROLLS. Dont go pushing it in people faces but for the sake of god, people brag about BUYING THINGS. If you work, let it became part of you and be humble, but realist.

Having the 'no one cares" attitude about the things you do will shit in your hearth.

ASPIE PRIDE

You, bag'o'fag, age? If the apathy has become part of your life, go see a doctor. Also having in my mind the line of "I dont care that I dont care" helped me to get from A to B when my apathy kicks in.

yes

>pretty much all prostitutes. Does that still count?
no

Also 5'7 here.
How do you do it? Im a kv. Tell me secret breh

Idk man I just go for it, I also live in a uni city and tinder a lot
I'd also say I've fucked mostly 5/10s but there have been one or two worldies in there
I think most guys just don't even try any more

Pic related is me at a fancy dress thing, as you can see slightly above average body, average-below average face.

Fishing much. If you weren't a manlet you would be a chad.
Also going out to parties lmao? Fuck off normie.

I'd like to know as well. Was it the gains? I'm 23 right now so does this mean in two years time my gains will transform me into pussyslayer mode?

Not at all. Maybe I have body dysmorphia from too much Veeky Forums but I don't think I'm impressive by any means

Tfw i skipped the pussy part of step 2 and went straight into body dysmorphia

Someone with body dysmorphia would not go to a party shirtless

It's possible to be comfortable with your body but not think it's all that great, user. I need at LEAST 10kg more muscle mass.

I'm 28 and have had six sexual partners (not including non-P in V stuff). When I was younger I worried about my number a lot more but once you've had sex a few times...most men figure out that fucking lots of girls is better in one's head than it is in reality. Even handling one female is a lot of shit, even the "low maintenance" ones. Juggling girls is work and most times that work isn't worth sticking your dick in a slightly different hole, and dealing with the fallout when one finds out about another is a huge pain (even if they say it doesn't bother them, 9 out of 10 times it actually does). Even the hottest piece of ass can only keep you happy for a couple of hours. It's better to stick to one girl that you like.

people looking for self improvement and eventually making it are attractive, i'm not surprised at all if most of fit is getting a lot of girls

HOW? FUCKING HOW?
I'm still a virgin at 25. I killed nearly all my social anxiety long ago, I have lots of good, genuine friends and can make new ones easily, I can be the life of the party if I'm in the mood, I can go out and chat up and hang out with all kinds of people. I learned how to be a really good public speaker to boot due to more than ten years of painstakingly accruing social gains from my autistic days onwards.
But I can't get laid - I never tried. Is taht all there is to it? Actually trying? You always see the success that other people have, never the rejections. How often do you have been rejected on top of the 30 girls you slept with ?
I really need to get off this site. I was actually feeling better because during the past two weekends I catually tried, and overcame my fears of touching girls, approaching them, and talking to them though I haven't gotten laid. Even went in to make out last weekend, which I thought I'd never be able to do. But after reading your post I feel yet again like this ship has sailed for me. How can I not achieve something as an outgiong dude what an awkward guy three years younger than me has already done plenty of times?

I'm 5'7. 18 and have had 11 different partners
the trick is not to have an ugly face

i've slept with 2 women and i'm 22

one night stands make me really uncomfortable

Trying is all there is to it. You can't go around expecting girls to come to you, they've been told their whole lives that the man comes to them and they just have to sit there and wait. It sounds like you're at the perfect place to get laid left and right but you aren't initiating. Make it clear to a girl when you like her and then escalate it soon after. It's dependent on the girl if you decide that escalation means fucking that same night or if it means telling her you wanna meet up another day that week to hang out.

Challenge yourself to get rejected once a week.

I'm 21 and have only slept with maybe 20 girls. My friends who whore out more than me have easily fucked girls into the 50s. Definitely more common than you'd think

Just by actually trying. If I've done 30 girls then I must have been rejected by at LEAST 300
Also, as a manlet, do not try picking up at a club. There is almost zero verbal communication in a club, it's all about 1st impressions and when 7/10 guys in the room are frame mogging you, yeah it ain't gonna work. Of my 30 I think 3 were club pulls.

lol the average Veeky Forums poster is more like 25.

same here

I've only slept with 5 women before (21).

But I've had dozens of women on tinder, OKC, message me, dtf as all hell.

The reason I didn't touch them is because they were gross, gross, gross.

If you have no standards or are into fat chicks, and you claim you've banged 200+ girls, I will believe you 100%