How will you feel when, after all the hard work and years of dedication you put into cultivating your perfect body...

How will you feel when, after all the hard work and years of dedication you put into cultivating your perfect body, scientists come up with a pill that safely builds muscle at an incredibly fast rate with no harmful side effects, making all your time at the gym effectively a waste?

theres no genetic free lunch

I refuse to be angry at the generations that follow me for having easier, richer, better lives than I had. That's what's SUPPOSED to happen.

Well, good?

I mean good for them. I'll participate too.
More time for other activities, overall a more healthy world.
What the fucks wrong with that you bitter sadcunt.

What this guy said.
If my descendants, however far removed, can live a life free of weakness and disease, I'm happy with that. You should want your bloodline to thrive.

Well it wouldn't have been a waste since I enjoy doing it.

Ill walk around mumbling about how we paid the iron price when I was young and poke astethic dudes in the biceps saying shit like that aint even real massle kiddo

Right cause I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for that day

>How will you feel when, after all the hard work and years of dedication you put into building your perfect house, scientists come up with a pill that safely builds an entire house at an incredibly fast rate.

I'm not at all worried this will happen in my lifetime.

Because getting around by horse was a waste before they invented the motorcar?

Start mailing bombs to science departments and pharmaceutical companies Tbh

JOKE POST NOT SERIOUS

Assuming the current medical industry, this pill would be too expensive for the 99% to buy. Richfags will buy this. Basically the group that has no time for the gym anyway. I'd be butthurt if 16 year olds that grew up rich as fuck in my class got hold of these pills. But that dhip has long sailed

I would be glad I'm still natty

That pill already exists: it's called genetics.

By the way, hard work doesn't get you anywhere. Chad didn't have to do shit, yet he looks infinitely better than all of us.

I won't give a shit and just take the pill.

Take pride in that my body is also well synchronized with my mind and I'll know how to keep good form when I need to deadlift away the tree thats crushing my GF while some pill taking fraud goes straight to snap city

This, there's no reason not to take it.

This. You think there's 16 year olds that spend all fucking day in school and look more yoked than grown men who lift daily is because those kids work harder?

combination of these

wew lad, we were already backtracking your IP, thanks for letting us know.

but creatine already exists OP

>not taking the magic pill AND going to the gym for ultimate gainz