How do I maintain a good semi when showering and changing in the locker room?

How do I maintain a good semi when showering and changing in the locker room?
I don't want to be totally soft (it's like 1 inch!) or get a boner (it's 7 inches)
I'd like to maintain a solid semi (soft but still swinging) when changing.?

fuck the plates

Tug on it a bit. Like grip and pull it clockwise a couple times before whatever. Lasts like an hour.

that's dwight from office

>grip and pull it clockwise a couple times

>pic related

Whatever that is I want to fuck it so bad.

This

Ever see black guys walk around in sweat pants and no underwear? They do it to show off their dicks. As we know, bbc is a meme, they're no bigger than white guys. You'll notice them tug on their dicks a lot. It's to keep the chub going.

>tranny drinking a glass of cum

Lmfao what? I think you're just gay

I hate this. Being a grower is honestly a gift and a curse. I'm between 7 and 8 inches depending on how turned on I am, it grows according to how much I need to cum. But when it's soft I'm around 3-4 inches.

Not only is this annoying for changing rooms, but surely the amount of blood that takes every time isn't good for my heart in the long run? I masturbate about 2-3 a day and fuck my wife about 3 times a week. Expecting to have a heart attack by the time I'm 50.

>surely the amount of blood that takes every time isn't good for my heart in the long run

WHAT? I honestly don't like how much my heart has to work each time.

Then start doing some cardio ya faggot

LOOOOOOOOL
i've never heard faggotry of this proportions b4

you want other dudes to think you don't have a small dick?
what for? are you gonna fuck them?

fucking faggot hahahhaha

if u r gay, alright then, i might understand, but if you're straight, kys faggot

>Ever see black guys walk around in sweat pants and no underwear? They do it to show off their dicks. As we know, bbc is a meme, they're no bigger than white guys. You'll notice them tug on their dicks a lot. It's to keep the chub going.

I can genuinely say I've never noticed that any guy around me isn't wearing underwear, I've never taken notice of anyone "showing off their dick" and I've never "noticed" someone "tugging at their dick".

user, I think it's time to exit your closet.

MOAR

>people on this board over the age of 18 write like this

The most homosexual thing on fit right now

>he doesn't bring a bathmate with him to the gym locker room

R U even Veeky Forums ??

Swing your dick around a bit, hitting it of your legs. It's enough for it to turn into a fat semi without getting a boner

Thanks

Finally someone here gives me a good answer

Why do you hate this?? Firstly, 3-4" is a completely average flaccid size, and secondly, why do you care about how big your dick is when you're in the changing room with a load of men?