Veeky ForumsNess tells me to lose weight for girl and happiness

>Veeky ForumsNess tells me to lose weight for girl and happiness
Lose weight. No grill. No happiness

>Veeky ForumsNess tell me to gain muscle for girl and happiness
Gain muscle. No grill. No happiness

>Veeky ForumsNess tells me that I'm just not attractive enough to get laid and should an hero

Well fuck you guys. Why tell me to go through all this shit and lose weight and gain muscle and waste my time.

To any ugly /b/ros out there: stop wasting your time. It's not worth. Trust me.

without pic no help
not because im a dick but because i dont know what we are working with here

maybe because you are an unconfident motherfucker?
are you so stupid that you dont think that people with same level of attractiveness as you will never get a girlfriend?
then how come we not all be purebred greek gods yet?

I already posted to /soc/ they just tell me to try to change my fashion and I get like 3/10s 4/10s. And like a 6/10 from some other unattractive person. l am hopeless and l feel like at least with all the work l put in l should be allowed to bitch and moan.

If youre really that ugly, maybe you should just set your standards lower. There are plenty of ugly chicks out there that are as desperate as you

Veeky Forums never told you to lift for bitches, faggot.

and op didnt say that Veeky Forums told him to
op said that Veeky Forums said that u get gfs when u lift and look healthy

I really really really REALLY hate the confidence meme
Girls dont care if youre confident if you cant back it up and whats more important they wont leave their current bf simply because youre confident

99% of girls already have a boyfriend so whats the point in being confident when she is already taken?

Confidence is the dumbest meme ever

>99%
how fuck stupid are you?
go out and talk to girls instead of shitpost on a mongol anime horse sharing interwebsite

>Implying i havent been out trying to date for the past 18 months
Ive been out there and trust me, there are very few single chicks

that is what they tell you becase you are an unconfident piece of shit that cant handle a conversation with a girl, im saying this for your own best breh

So let me get this straight
The change their FB status and have random people we know in common tell me they have bfs because im not confident?

Im guessing the fact that i also see them sometimes with their bf at the gym or whereever also means nothing, clearly she is just playing to put me off

If you believe girls say they have a boyfriend because youre not confident enough then youre delusional mate

go up to random girls and ask them dude, instead of girls you are stalking on facebook

Dont really know why im bothered by you, this fact isnt something i like but there are extremly few single girls and i dunno what would change by walking up to a random chick and asking her

She will most likely say she has one and you will then say "lol its because youre not confident" so whats the point?

I wish there were girls who were single around but there simply arent since there are alot more guys than girls in the single market

Jesus OP your attitude is giving me a headache, no wonder u cant find a girl to like you.

I was gonna type some advice here but I realised I cant be bothered because you sound like a cunt

l just know when to give up.

Doesn't mean I'm a cunt senpai.

>Thinking that gaining muscle will magically cure your fucking autism
Are you baka? You have to work on your self confidence too, you faggot. Fitness will just help with the process, but not complete it.

How do I work on my self confidence?

it's become harder for me to get random grills now than before I was Veeky Forums. it probably has to do with improved standards.

used to just talk up any slag I could to get a'fuckin' but now it seems like such an unnecessary waste of time

AND grills that don't take care of themselves but try to take sexy pictures for tinder/social media make me furious

Couple more steps and you will realize that the only right choice is to date a man.

My god you sound like a whiny little bitch, no wonder no one wants to date you.

IF YOU'RE UGLY THEN U SHOULD DATE UGLY CHICKS LMAO