Cripple

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

media.tenor.com/images/41b82e5a8dbcf642b2f8ac457bc3a445/tenor.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fucking TOP KEK.

this shitcoin never fails to lose people money and just be a complete piece of shit overall.

so happy I didnt buy that bullshit "SWELL" hype. fucking faggots

FUCK RIPPLE. FUCK XRP.

You wont laugh tomorrow

I hope I'm proved wrong but I'm not touching this shit one bit

repost this meme to convince the blind you! wake up you cucks. the federal reserve 2.0

I made money on ripple.....once.

It is literally impossible for this thing to break out of the $0.20's range and sustain those gains. Way too many coins in circulation, and not NEARLY enough demand.

If there are any Ripple fans reading this, please explain your reasoning to me. Why do you think it will go up? What will ever cause the price to go up substantially? Because I can't figure out any scenario where it would, unless some random mega-whale bought up like 100 billion of them, which isn't likely to happen.

????????????
please tell me -12% right now

Hahahaha no we still will.

ive also made money on ripple. you other faggots are doing it wrong

we are the ripplemarines and we're not fucking selling

40% in Ripple
the best analysis on the future of Ripple is this
media.tenor.com/images/41b82e5a8dbcf642b2f8ac457bc3a445/tenor.gif

kek, the fact that it has the backing of (((them))) means it will do well

KIKES ARE PURPOSEFULLY TANKING XRP DURING THE FIRST 2 DAYS OF THE CONVENTION SO THEY CAN BUY LOW BEFORE THE DAY 3 PUMP, YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE A KIKE TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD, WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

lmao even the lady at the conference said she doesnt see a use for the XRP coin at the moment.

hyping a coin and you dont even watch the stream. enjoy your fucking bags LMAO

what was vitalik just taking out of his wallet !?

>even the lady at the conference said she doesnt see a use for the XRP coin at the moment
lolwut

Shitcoin.

XRP money leaving for Stellar, Jed cucks them yet again!

That's what happens when you use paid shills

vitalik can finally afford new shoelaces now, he is for real.

>Bought at 14 cents per ripple
>Is worth 19 cent now

The hate for this coin is incredible and the people behind it inredible retarded

im unironically losing my life savings by this very second i am approaching my eventually demise, the liquidation and evaporation of my life savings that define my existence for i have no friends or social life or marketable skills because im socially inept and dumb. I am pathetic and now I am going to lose my life savings user. im not even being ironic

Fuck me, Cripple is more disappointing than shitcoins.

Glad I got out after the bull rush in May.

Holy shit, 35% profit?! You're a goddamn genius.

OH WOW
MEANWHILE BTC TRIPLED IN PRICE.
YOU ARE SO GOOD.

Serves you right for buying this kike coin
It has a 10 billion mcap. What were you thinking?

You're not socially inept and dumb, user, you just haven't found your niche. I bet you're still only young (i.e below 35), so you will definitely find yourself, it just takes some people longer.

Prick.

Ripple started the year at half a fucking cent. 46 fold increase even at the current price.

Did BTC do that? No?

Didn't think so.

bitcoin is solid and cripple isn't though

Bitcoin trippled in the last 2 1/2 weeks? Did i miss something?
Why are you shitposting user? Are you holding bags ? Do you want to talk?

Nice try Ben Bernankie

Can't cripple the ripple

>Can't cripple already cripple

just wait till they realize the gates foundation is teamed up with WORLD BANK which was partly created by Ivanka Trump. Keep laughing because ripple will have the last laugh lmao

trump hate the banksters, thats why his favorite president was andrew jackson and he wants to audit the fed

find your meaning in your or your niche is a meme theres only nepotism and genetic potential. if you cant utilize either like me my only hope is meme coins and i cant even succeed at that. ive failed in life i am a failure

There's a reason Ripple is the most universally hated "coin" in Crypto

Yes because it's fraudulent trash that is in absolute crisis management mode.