ChainTrade (CTC)

Holy shit you guys looked into this coin called ChainTrade yet? I'd call it a sleeping giant but this is a sleeping TITAN. It's an exchange for fuckin real world assets like gasoline, food and metal. The first to bring this to blockchain. It's trying to remove shit like the middleman, ridiculous fees, and jewish overlords from a 2 TRILLION dollar market. With 5% of that already set as a goal on their 2020 roadmap. That would mean this coins market cap is going to be over 100 BILLION.

Seriously go on their website and look around for 2 minutes and then tell me one reason why this isn't going to make us rich. I mean it's an exchange for REAL SHIT. Gasoline for fucks sake. Not mathematical meme points like the ones in your blockfolio.

kinda wanna stick a needle in one of those bags and see if it pops

do you know what futures are? they already do this

10/10 body butterface why does this happen

Yeah.. but on blockchain? All those markets are super exclusive.

i believe the whole point of chaintrade is to remove the barrier of entry for commodity derivatives (only a few large institutions can currently do this, chaintrade makes it so that you and I can participate) and reduce the fees by streamlining the process.

I'm not a shill, I checked it out a few days ago and the idea looks promising but the entire thing depends on whether or not they can get permission from governing bodies, plus I have no idea how to tell whether or not the team is shady.

I found this pic several years ago and post it now and then. You have great taste.

feelin fit buddy?

Well they ARE based in singapore for the sole reason that it's very open to businesses. If you check the roadmap they have their own lawyer and plan on getting even china and usa on board.

name please

Yes, but how likely are they to actually get these countries on board? I have no idea what the legal space is like for this sort of thing so its risky for me

If a major country denies them access to trading commodities, I can see chain trade dying very quickly.

There is literally 0 precedent for this so i'm not sure that i'm willing to take that risk

so ico price is $0.32 and they have 1 billion coins, thats a scam and their website is shady as fuck, if you want to read their whitepaper you'd have to give them your email lmao

Aren't order books on the blockchain hard to do?

They email you a link, what the fuck is the point of doing that?

harvesting emails, shady as fuck.

Shouldn't you be cowering from the illuminati?

Lizzie Velasquez
np

FUCK YOU!

Not him but harvesting emails and contact info for selling to companies is a very real thing that happens all the time especially in Asian countries

A pretty legit concern actually, why the fuck would they not make their white paper publicly available regardless?

They have a clean, successful company history and an actual thought out plan to make investors fuggin rich. I really don't care if they want my email...

Going balls deep. You FUDdy duds are gonna miss every moon in crypto if you can't open your eyes to a good thing once I'm a while

Why do you post underaged girls? I don't get it. Is Veeky Forums just full of Pedos?

>35% presale bonus
into the trash it goes

Why does Veeky Forums always post pedo pictures? are you all pedo/ She's obviously like 15. . . wtf

She has optimal proportions . Optimal

*unzips dick*
very nice

fucking retarded boomer, if that girl doesnt make your dick hard youre a literal faggot