The question no Holocaust denier fag can answer honestly

I invite all /pol/ raiders to give this a try. No ones been able to answer this question without plain making shut up.(I even had one person tell me the Nazis were really
Nice to Jews.)

The question goes like this right: we all know the Nazis hated Jews. Made them second class citizens, said they were coming for their women and children. They were traitors, etc.

If I am to believe (I actually don’t) the denier narrative, then the Nazis spent an exorbant amount of resources, in a time where they needed all the resources available, sending Jews to nice camps where they took care of them. Some deniers even claim these camps had swimming pools, dental care and soccer teams so these camps obviously must of been nice according to them.

So the question is why? If industrial genocide is too resource intensive according to deniers, why did the Nazis spend even more resources building the Jews cozy summer camps with nice ammenties? Especially since they did it for a group they LOATHE and DISGUST.

I mean that logic just flies in the face of denier arguments itself. But I’d love to see someone explain away the doublethink.

Because without getting into the overwhelming body of evidence supporting the Holocaust, it seems like from denier arguements alone that the Holocaust happened.

>inb4 to make them better workers

Glad to know the Germans funneled grandma and little Sally, who can’t work in a munitions factory to a camp only to give them a spa treatment.

>inb4 the Shoah was too resource intensive to be done

So they just put them up in nice camps instead? Taking care of people is much more resources intensive than murdering them is.

>inb4 muh infograph kike

Not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/yuBPVaw.jpg
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
ia802607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
panorama.auschwitz.org/tour2,3007,en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sending Jews to nice camps where they took care of them. Some deniers even claim these camps had swimming pools, dental care and soccer teams so these camps obviously must of been nice according to them.
this
but you can say there was no holocaust, only work camps

nice try kike but this a complete strawman, I've never heard anyone say the Germans sent the jews to holiday camps. Our argument is quite clear:
1.we believe that Hitler wanted to get rid of jews
2. he sent them to work camps
3.there wasn't any gas chambers
4. there wasn't mass cremations to try kill every jew
5. 6 million jews we're not gassed and then cremated

in fact to turn your argument around why would the Germans spend tons of money and resources gassing and burning jews if they could instead use them for free labour during the war?

then what do you do with the children, women, and the elderly?

Why would they send the Jews to nice camps instead of killing them or working them to death, which costs much less resources? What about those who couldn’t work? Did little Toddler Nenny and grandma just get a nice spa treatment when they arrived off the train?

Holocaust literally the most logical conclusion still.

It's you who is making strawmen.

>3.there wasn't any gas chambers
Then why did camps like Auschwitz place orders for things like gas tight doors?

>4. there wasn't mass cremations to try kill every jew
I assume by this you mean cremations to dispose of the murdered Jews, right? They weren't killing people en masse by setting them on fire.
>5. 6 million jews we're not gassed and then cremated
Nobody claims this. Are you deliberately constructing a strawman, or are you simply ignorant of mainstream historical consensus about the holocaust?

dude read this and stop listening to jew lies, holocaust would mean that Germans wanted to burn all of them , there is no evidence for this instead they we're used in work camps

what strawman did I make?

>kike
global rule 3 explicitly bans racism

please delete your post

Not really interested in this thread but /pol/ has been making more and more holocaust denial threads recently. And since new year also a pretty dumb "redpill" general. Most interestingly in one of the recent threads deniers admitted to the defeat trying to debunk some of the original materials like photos. I guess this is why they usually ignore the existence of primary sources. It's because they can't win if they acknowledge them. The're irrefutable

what do you do with the jews that can't work?

Something deniers tend to do often that really irks me is claiming that there's no possible way to gas + cremate 6,000,000 people and thus the figure is a lie, which completely ignores the fact that a large proportion of that number died outside of camps being executed by Einsatzgruppen and the like.

Either way, we have this thread nearly every day and I really don't see anyone here convincing people blinded by neo-nazi propaganda to suddenly change their whole deluded world view. These people are immune to this kind of stuff, so I really think it's better to not make these bait threads and simply ignore them if they come up. Polite sage.

>I assume by this you mean cremations to dispose of the murdered Jews, right? They weren't killing people en masse by setting them on fire.

for example the (((official story))) says roughly 1 million hews we're gassed and then cremated(so there would conveniently be no evidence) in Auschwitz, however given the number of cremation ovens in Auschwitz that would mean a jew was burned every 15 minutes which is impossible(it would takes hours to burn a single body), also the fact that you would be sent to prison in various countries for questing the holocaust tells you something.

please show a picture that supposedly proves the holocaust

Shit, where even to begin?

For example, no one claims that 6 million were gassed and subsequently cremated. Germans started gassing people on large scale only in 1942. Before that the extermination was done by Einsatzgruppen which shot people and buried their bodies. By the time the gassing began, most of Jews in occupied USSR were already killed.

So yes, you are making one strawman after another.

holocaust literally means 'burned offering' so when people say '6 million jews died in the holocaust' they mean their bodies have been burned

No one actually says that except deniers.

>Not sent to Holiday camp

i.imgur.com/yuBPVaw.jpg

Tell me that pic related doesn't sound pretty fucking nice. In a time where Germans were being turned to Schinzel on the Eastern Front the Jews were living it up according to this picture, which makes no fucking sense. "can't spend reosurces on extermination" but sure can spend resources on making the Jews feel comfy right?

What a load of Bs, Deniers can't even keep track of their own arguments.

The tricky ones just claim any photo is a doctored one. Which is why you have to poke their arugements full of holes, because as you can see, their double think is rampant.

Still cant refute this >You can go to prison so it's fake

It aint illegal to deny in Burgerland but I still don't hear about any groundbreaking historical breakthroughs that prove it false.

Also anyone always argues the logsitics, it's totally possible to kill and dispose of that many. A bunch of niggers with machetes killed 800,000 in Rwanda. Are you telling me the height of the German war machine can't kill that many people but a bunch of motivated nogs can? Not to mention not all bodies were cremated or gassed. Being shot or worked to death through enslavement was also possible.

>4. there wasn't mass cremations to try kill every jew

then how come the camps had multiple crematoriums and were stuffing them with dead bodies?

>, however given the number of cremation ovens in Auschwitz that would mean a jew was burned every 15 minutes
Wrong. Considering this document, to get 4756 people a day out of 53 muffles, that comes out to about 3.7 per hour. Given multiple cremation burning techniques, it's easy enough. phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

>it would takes hours to burn a single body), also the fact that you would be sent to prison in various countries for questing the holocaust tells you something.
Wrong again. ia802607.us.archive.org/11/items/cremationdead00eassgoog/cremationdead00eassgoog.pdf (PDF page 125)

>also the fact that you would be sent to prison in various countries for questing the holocaust tells you something
You can be sent to prison for denying communist atrocities in places like the Baltic states or the Ukraine. I GUESS THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING, HUH?!

That's the one. Only it's a cropped version. I think the original ones are even more effective. Blurry, unfocused, you see a frame of a door or window. This one is the very next one in the set.

Except the Jews describe the holocaust as "Shoah", which means "Catastrophe" in Hebrew. They don't say "Burned offering".

Don't you know, ((( DA JOOOOOOOZ))) invented Greek, that's how they wrote the New Testament to enslave WHITE ARYANZ with their JOOO morality.

the camps only had 20-50 cremation ovens, it doesn't matter if you tried stuffing a bunch of jews in one oven(that would make them burn slower, if you throw two turkeys into an oven it would take twice as long to cook) they still can't reach the numbers

Ever notice that most deniers hate Jews? I don't just mean they hate the Jews they blame for propagating the supposed Holocaust myth - no, they hate Jews in general. Even if they think there was no Holocaust, they secretly or openly think that if the Nazis did kill a few thousand random Jewish tailors and shop owners, it was justified by the actions of the supposed international Jewish cabal. They believe in some variant of the "Jews are a hivemind and every Jew is to blame for what any Jew does" theory.
Ever notice that most deniers defend the Nazis? Bit strange, isn't it? After all, even if there was no Holocaust, it's pretty much undeniable fact that the Nazis did murder a bunch of POWs, disabled people, homosexuals, political opponents, and so on.
You'd think that statistically speaking, if their Holocaust denial is a serious intellectual opinion arrived at on the strength of logic and evidence, then many of them should be ok with Jews and/or should dislike the Nazis. But this is not the case.
Why? It's because for 90% or so of deniers, their denial is a religious belief, a cult belief, not a genuine intellectually arrived-at opinion.

>there wasnt mass cremations
>the camps only had 20-50 cremation ovens
>also admitting to them being stuffed with bodies
youre moving the goalpost. Also, FYI, the official story of the holocaust was NEVER that all 6 million jewish victims were cremated and/or all 6 million were killed in gas chambers

Holocaust does mean just that but I guess the term existed before and describes some kind of offering.
I think that Holocaust denial wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for some historians in the 70s who pretty much claimed the event for one ethnicity or whatever happened that caused people who live in the USA to think that only the Jews were supposed to be targeted.

They can easily reach this number.

>20-50 cremation ovens
>52 muffles
>open pits outside of Krema V
>many victims were children and malnourished people
It's perfectly possible, no matter what you say.

Holy shit the pic has been altered. The deniers are evolving.

what are you talking about? there's even jews who argue against the holocaust story

Wait that's a response pic. Is this posted on /pol/ to argue with nazi Canadians? It's no use. Their beliefs are political in nature and have nothing to do with historical principles. They admit it sometimes. There's no progress only the same threads that they keep making each day to say the same things.

>it would have been possible to burn 4756 jews in Auschwitz

4756 is not the same as 1,000,000

The Nazis were actually best friends with the Jews and put them in camps for their protection. Only when there was a great resource shortage did the Jews volunteer to die so the Germans could have enough to eat.

53 muffles, actually.
4756 PER DAY. And that is as of the 25th of July 1943. Since Auschwitz was in operation
until January 18th, 1945, that gives 543 days, in which time you could have 2,582,508 cremations, well over the accepted death count. (This also does not count any cremations done before that date)

And 1 day isn't the same as years

>They claim they were used for work

I have yet to see anyone answer me what they did with those that couldn't work.

Also, Nazis act like enslavement and destruction of heritage isn't a roundabout genocide.

>why would the Germans spend tons of money and resources gassing and burning jews if they could instead use them for free labour during the war?

Why not do both?

I'm not sure why the above post was deleted, but the second half of this post is still in response to

Yeah, I'm sure there are five or six. Did you not notice that I said "most"?
Which reminds me of another thing - most stormtards have no fucking reading comprehension or ability to understand qualified statements of "this is more probable, this is less probable...". No, it's generally black and white with them.

Of course. That's why everyone who disagrees with them is a Jew. To them, there are only Jews and stormfags.

It's still annoying how it only mentions the Jews. But I guess it's just a reflection of what /pol/ talks about and some of them act surprised to learn that non-Jewish prisoners were dying in the same way and numbers.

the pic is meant to call out deniers who strawman the holocaust/dont even know what it is in the first place
faggots who think its all 6 million jews were gassed and then cremated, and that typhus is some amazing secret they have uncovered

>in fact to turn your argument around why would the Germans spend tons of money and resources gassing and burning jews if they could instead use them for free labour during the war?
They did do that. Do you not understand the mainstream theories of what happened? According to the mainstream theories, Jews were separated on arrival at the camps. Some were immediately killed, others were forced to do slave labor. Auschwitz had an industrial complex next to it where people were forced to work.

DUDE UR A JEW XD HITLER DINDU MUFFIN

its not take the Auschritz example, rougly 52 ovens and supposdly about a million jews we're gassed and then burned not physically possible. Also not to mention the original claim was that 4 million jews died in Auschwitz, then 2.5 million, then 1.5 million, then just under a million with the total number 6 million jews that died in the holocaust unchanged

The claim of 4 million Jews dead in Auschwitz was propagated by the Soviet Union and they refused to change it despite comments from Western Scholars on it being wrong.

According to the deniers what is the best piece of evidence that supports their claim?

>not physically possible
[citation needed]

>Also not to mention the original claim was that 4 million jews died in Auschwitz, then 2.5 million, then 1.5 million, then just under a million with the total number 6 million jews that died in the holocaust unchanged
Are stormtards STILL repeating this retarded shit? The 4 million plaque was never taken in consideration by western historians, wasn't restricted to jews, and was an exaggeration on soviet deaths, not jewish deaths. It has nothing to do with the 6 million number, and the estimated jewish death toll at auschwitz has remained in the 1-1.5 million range since the 50s:
>Gerald Reitlinger's 1953 book The Final Solution estimated the number killed to be 800,000 to 900,000,[174] and Raul Hilberg's 1961 work The Destruction of the European Jews estimated the number killed to be a maximum of 1,000,000 Jewish victims.[175] French chemist and author Jean-Claude Pressac estimates that between 631,000 and 711,000 killed at Auschwitz, of whom 470,000 to 550,000 were gassed.[176] In 1983, French scholar George Wellers was one of the first to use German data on deportations to estimate the number killed at Auschwitz, arriving at a figure of 1,471,595 deaths, including 1.35 million Jews and 86,675 Poles.[177] A larger study started by Franciszek Piper used timetables of train arrivals combined with deportation records to calculate at least 960,000 Jewish deaths and at least 1.1 million total deaths,[178] a figure adopted as official by the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in the 1990s.[179][e] Piper stated that a figure of as many as 1.5 million total deaths was possible.[179]

well lets take the 1million number then, explain how they burned them in 52 ovens(roughly a jew every 15 minutes)

There isn't any. They say the Jews weren't killed, but transported to the East. Of course population censuses prove it never happened but maybe Poles, Soviets, Americans and everyone else secretly concealed the amount of Jews living in their countries after the war faking their own censuses.

I looked it up. It was a Soviet comission from 1945 that simply took measurements of the furnaces, how long they had to work, how long they were operational and took away one million to minimize the margin of error. So those estimates were ridiculously unprofessional and improvised.

Nazi's own documents mention a cremation capacity of 4756 people per day (see ). At that rate you can cremate a million people in 211 days.

Multiple cremations and partial staggered cremations, (which the directions on the ovens recommended), supplemented by open air burning as necessary.

Most of the length of cremation comes from the incineration of very large bones, the thighs and the skulls in particular, which take longer to burn through than soft tissues or smaller bones. These portions are only a relatively small portion of the overall volume. It's very simple to burn someone for about 20-25 minutes, only leaving the larger bones, toss in another body, burn that one for 20-25 minutes, which now has the first body completely incinerated, the second one down to the thick bones, and you add a third body. Repeat as necessary.

Wut.
Let's say Auschwitz operated for 700 days total as a gassing camp (a bit less than 2 years - this is conservative, in reality it operated longer). 700 days is 16800 hours. 1 million people / 16800 hours = about 60 people / hour. So if there were 52 ovens, it would mean slightly more than 1 person per oven per hour. How are you getting this 15 minutes figure?

Who said they burned exactly one million? Or how many they birned at all? This is why those who want to debunk it mathematically are doomed to fail. There's too many variables. We'd also have to think about the state of the bodies. Charred remains, bones or just ashes? Nothing can be proven in this way you can end up with literally any result like the Soviets If people were really honest about this they'd stop ignoring the documents that directly challenge and disprove their version of the events.

>no evidence of gas chambers
>impossible to have cremated the number of jews given the German resources
>wouldn't have made any since for the Germans to do(would have have been easier to just put them into labour camps)
>all information about gas chambers are just based on a few jew's testimonials and ones that went against it were disregarded
>tons and tons of debunked photos, stories e.t.c are still used as evidence
>is illegal to question or investigate the holocaust in various countries

the more realistic narrative is that jews were sent to labour camps to provide resources for the war

All of those are false except the last one, which is a non sequitur.

Daily reminder:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
hdot.org/debunking-denial/

Regardless of what that photo says(I don't speak German) it would been impossible anyway, so it is most likely a misinterpretation or a a forgery

so please answer

Nice circular argument you have there. Evidence is to be judged by how well it fits in with your argument, and disregarded if it blows it out of the water.

>it would been impossible anyway
[citation needed]
You're assuming your conclusion, because you're choosing to believe what you want to believe against all evidence.

do I have to teach you basic maths?

16800/1,000,000 is 0.0168

>OP tries strawmanning about a subject he barely understands
>He doesn't understand the amount of resources, time, space, logistics, equipment, manpower, etc needed to carry out the most inefficient and most expensive form of genocide
>No documents found to suggest any order of genocide
>No surviving "gas vans" which supposedly gassed most of the Jews from the smaller camps (which would have blown themselves up anyway)
>He doesn't understand even modern traditionalist holocaust historians accept that the Auschwitz buildings have been reconstructed to push their agenda
>He doesn't know they admit it's hard finding legit eye witness sources since there's always some Jew lying to make a quick buck
>He can't comprehend the idea that the camps weren't designed for genocide considering they weren't equipped with enough furnaces to begin with
>They'd need to burn most of the bodies in pyres in order to dispose of the bodies due to the limitations they imposed on themselves
>No aerial photographs of the camps indicate mass burnings every day
>No records of mass deforestation to supply the 100kg wood per body either

No OP, you're right. They gassed six million jews using diesel fuel and Zyklon B (without any orders or plans), then burned them in pyres since they didn't have enough furnaces to handle the gas chamber capacity which needed to be running 24/7 but couldn't afford to break down, then dumped a mountain of ash into the soil and rivers, but not before sifting through said mountain of ash for bones and teeth to grind up. That's more realistic than having a pool, a soccer team, and some dental healthcare, right? Also look into Senior Group Leader/head of the camp system Oswald Pohl's letter to the camp commandments giving them strict orders to take care of the inmates due to the dire need of resources.

Fuck you for making me reply from my phone instead of just reading a book about it, you lazy brainlet.

see

Do I have to teach you that if you're solving for rate, you divide the number of instances (in this case bodies), by the amount of time, (16,800 hours) and do the division the other fucking way around.

Well it's not my thing but I decided to look up the Auschwitz album. Some really interesting photos like this one including the Krema II and III at Birkenau. Their very existence is what challenges the deniers. After all what kind of a camp expects to have this many victims?

panorama.auschwitz.org/tour2,3007,en.html

Those are Jews being sent back home for holidays, clearly.

Dude, it's a simple math problem.

((1 million people) / (700 days * (24 hours / day))) / (52 ovens) = about 1.14468864469 people per hour of oven operation.

It's a line for that Alianz-made swimming pool actually.

Are you retarded? You claimed it was impossible, I asked you for a citation, and you quote yourself saying it's impossible? Fuck off.

Are stormniggers the stupidest group of people alive?
Fucking hell.

Kek. And of course he just deletes it rather than owning up to the fact that he fucked up his math.

That panorama website is fantastic. Some useful information for all the supposed controversies from /pol/ infographics.

Kek is a holocaust denier, don't use his name in vain

>why would the Germans spend tons of money and resources gassing and burning jews if they could instead use them for free labour during the war?

Its another "stormfaggot without the faintest idea of what happened during the Holocaust" episode...

They didn't awnser honestly, I guess case closed

Oh no, he proved his irrationality with the irrationality of other people!

> My question is my citation

Dont bother user, you cant expect much more from /pol/.

And in the end no Denier could answer honestly.

BTFO once and forever

Literally zero reputable historians will claim that six million jews were gassed. It's stormtards like you that invented this myth.

>that pic

I believe that there was some sort of a murdering of jews at that time, but i don't think it was close to the over exaggerated 6.000.000 number that we get taught to know all our lives. I just can't see the logic in a gassing genocide on all the worker jews that the germans actually needed pretty much since it was in the middle of the world war.

The fact that you even think that six million are claimed to have been gassed shows you don't even know what you are denying. Dunning-Kruger af.
Refer to .

>Taking care of people is less resource intensive than killing them

Pot calling the kettle black there. I guarantee a can of zyklon B and he crematoriums (see ) hell even a body pit is cheaper than taking care of a comparative number.

Try again Stormnigger, you brainlets can call it a strawman (its not) all you want but you and no one else can explain away why it owuld make sense for the Nazis to spend more resources taking care of the Jews than the obvious less it would killing and enslaving them.

I mean what should a expect from a Stormnigger besides intellectually low and dishonest behavior.

I often wonder if there is a /pol/tard who thought he was so le redpilled because he didn't believe le holohoax kike propaganda and after seeing Holocaust denial getting BTFO on this board realized how gullible he was.

I remeber seeing a few in some other threads. It's hard though cause they usually scurry back to their echo chambers when their narrative crumbles, as evidenced by this thread. Most just bluster, delete when btfo, and run away.

Really Holocaust deniers are just bitter about the Jews and believe the Jews make up their suffering so they can claim to be victims to "EVIL GOYIM SCUM!!!". They really can't explain the camps so they just say they were "not for genocide" or the numbers of deaths are "highly exaggerated"

So basically they take a case of one group being oppressed and try to turn it around and say it is actually oppression against themselves?

Ya, their essentially right wing SJWs

This one bugs me, too. I actually called some /pol/ocaust denier on it a few months back and apparently I'm a Jew myself.

See they just answer anything that flies in thier attempt to claw back legitimacy a kike.

Cause let’s be honest, that’s what Holocaust denial is. A Nazi attempt to regain some sort of legitimacy.

I'd say people shouldn't stop merely cause some neonazis will respond with kikeposting. You need to remember there are probably some neonazis who are lurking. They don't take part in arguments and just want see how supposedly the "kikes" get BTFO and resort to name-calling like in le ms Paint comics. When they see actual rebuttals and explanations, some are bound to become skeptical, until eventually they realise their search for "truth" lead to the completely opposite direction. I'd say debunking their myths encourages source checking. Thus some might begin to "debunk" their own world view that way (I tried denying my debunks once but realised I'm just lying to myself)
t. Former daily /pol/ack user who got attacked by his fellow /pol/tards after debunking one of their pictures and trying to imply we ought not to use it as it is misleading
Some people fall for it because they think their getting the "actual" truth. Not all are dishonest fucks

They're* not their in the end

That’s why I make these threads every now and then user. I do it for myself (cause if I can’t defend my positions against Nazis or Commies then who the fuck am I.) and for the lurkers. Because I don’t have all the docs and sources saved to btfo /pol/. But I know others do, and maybe it’s enough to crack that echo chamber they live in.

A lot of people like myself who are skeptical of the holocaust don’t necessarily question the fact that a lot of
people died in the work camps especially at the tail end of the war, simply that there is little if any evidence of a deliberate industrial liquidation mass murder plan.

Millions and millions of German civilians starved to succumb to disease as Germany collapsed in ‘44 and ‘45 but somehow they are ignored or even deemed deserving of death (largely due to holocaust propaganda). Why are these millions of deaths a footnote but the millions of dead jews a historical monument? It is because of the alleged mass murder shoah which is literally illegal to question and lacks a lot of evidence, no gas chambers, few (and questionable) related documents, no communication intercepts despite codes being broken for years, no cremation infrastructure, no mass graves etc

Most “deniers” would admit that Jews were ghettoized and mistreated but liquified? The evidence just isn’t there.

>It is because of the alleged mass murder shoah which is literally illegal to question and lacks a lot of evidence, no gas chambers, few (and questionable) related documents, no communication intercepts despite codes being broken for years, no cremation infrastructure, no mass graves etc

You see though, that’s all wrong. Very posts made in this thread contradict some of what you claim already. And it still doesn’t answer the OP question. If they were work camps, why spend much more resources taking care of them then killing them which is less resources?What about those who couldn’t work? Did they bring grandma to the camp just to give a spa treatment?

Also for the last time, not all were gassed. The extermination effort includes working them to death, hunting down supposed “partisans”, and other crimes.

Also I fucking hate the whole “it’s illegal to question” remark. It’s never been illegal to question it in America yet no one there has come up with any smashing evidence.

It's not illegal to question it anywhere in Europe either, tbqh.

>Millions and millions of German civilians starved to succumb to disease as Germany collapsed in ‘44 and ‘45
I will literally eat my own testicles on cameria if you can come up with anywhere near as much evidence of this as there is for the systematic extermination of jews in europe, among other groups, the nazis engaged in

>It is because of the alleged mass murder shoah which is literally illegal to question
It's not illegal to question the Holocaust.

>lacks a lot of evidence
You refuse to acknowledge the evidence.

>no gas chambers
That's straight up false

>no cremation infrastructure
Also straight up false

>No mass graves
What do you think pic related is?