Why do white nationalists try to convince people that hitler did not hate slavs?

Why do white nationalists try to convince people that hitler did not hate slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

slavialand.org/slavicholocaust.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because their identity politics is based on a lie of white solidarity when their ideological fore-bearers didn't even consider anglos truly white.

Hitler didn't hate Slaves. He hated Judeo-Bolsheviks, who dominated the societies that many slavs lived in. It's a common mistake, because Adolf Hitler, much like Jesus, was slandered by his many enemies.

Neonazis are pathological liars. They don't mind lying as long as it helps their narrative.

Slavs are incapable of "constructive politics":
>Even at the price of a long and slow Slaviz-ation of the Austrian Germans the State would secure no guarantee of a really durable Empire; because it was very questionable if and how far the Slavs possessed the necessary capacity for constructive politics
You shouldn't deal with inferior slavs:
>the features that contributed most to estrange me from the Social Democratic movement was its hostile attitude towards the struggle for the conservation of Germanism in Austria, its lamentable cocotting with the Slav 'comrades'
Being pro-slav is being anti-german:
>the House of Habsburg set to work with all its determination to exterminate the dangerous German element--about whose inner feelings and attitude there could be no doubt--slowly but deliberately. I use the word exterminate, because that alone expresses what must have been the final result of the Slavophile policy.
A strong slav state is a racial disaster for germany:
>From the viewpoint of racial policy, this alliance with Austria was simply disastrous. A new Slavic Great Power was allowed to grow up close to the frontiers of the German Empire.
Germany should abandon "internal colonization" (where was he planning to expand?):
>For us Germans, the slogan of 'internal colonization' is fatal, because it encourages the belief that we have discovered a means which is in accordance with our innate pacifism and which will enable us to work for our livelihood in a half slumbering existence.
And this is just a part of mein kampf. Let's not get started on operation tannenberg, ab aktion, the hunger plan, etc.

>Not quoting the part where he literally calls slavs an inferior race

I was running out of characters long before reaching that part. Given how much he spergs about slavs it's pretty amazing that stormtards expect us to believe he liked them.

He considerd all non germanics inferior dosnt mean he hated them or wanted to kill everyone you fucking imbecil

Generalplan ost. Mass ethnic cleansing in Poland.

Because Neo-Nazis are larping faggots that would be the ones being lined up against the wall and shot by the SS or selected to be gassed or used as slave labor in the many work camps throughout the Reich or in the occupied territories if we are taking about war time. Truly they are the biggest faggots on the internet. If they were skinheads, they would be arrested for defilement of their bodies and branded a degenerate by the regime. So that means larping tards like Chris Cantwell would be purged or possibly shot by the SS for his larping.

Good, you finally admit it, no more "fighting for da huwhite raice n schiesseee"
Sure makes it a lot easier to justify the killings that happened though.

>Because Neo-Nazis are larping faggots that would be the ones being lined up against the wall and shot by the SS

So basically the SA?

Strange, what did he mean when writing about the necessity of abandoning pacifism and internal colonization in favor of brutal external colonization and race struggle? Seems like he did want to kill some people. Oh wait, he did, must be a coincidence.
Hitler would be disgusted at this dumbed down pseudopacifist version of nazism faggots are trying to spread by the way. It's exactly what he complains about (self denial).

Basically, yeah.

>would be the ones being lined up against the wall and shot by the SS
I love this meme.
I mean, it's complete bullshit that isn't based on anything, it's mostly just recycling the right wing meme about commies being the first to go after the revolution (which actually happened) but, as most right wing memes subverted by the left, doesn't make sense at all.

So you're telling me that Hitler would tolerate larping Neo-Nazi fags or the likes of Cantwell this whole time? I could see him liking them for their Neo-Nazi ideas but like the SA in OTL, they would have been disposed when Hitler saw them as a liability rather than a useful asset for the regime. Hence why the SA was purged by the SS in 1934.

>being against nazis makes you a leftist
Now that's a good example of retarded memes.

>Hence why the SA was purged by the SS in 1934
The SA weren't purged because degeneracy or larping or anything of the sort and I don't even know what the hell you read in order to arrive at that conclusion. It was literally just a power struggle which means that people liked roided bald idiot, who doesn't have any power whatsoever, likely wouldn't be the victim of a purge.
>being against nazis makes you a leftist
Which I never said.

>j-just because he loved germans doesnt mean he hated everyone else!
this meme line is so fucking lame, especially when the nazi governments actions concerning slavs destroys this meme point completely. Just look at the attempt to completely annihilate Poland, both in the form of ethnic cleansing and cultural genocide.

*like not liked

Because most slavs today are hardcore neonazis and they enjoy the idea of being friends with the third reich.

I would welcome 10billion raping muslims if this would end the existence of all slavs.

They are the worst.

Because my country is Slavic and we were allied to Hitler, and it was generally the best period in our history. So your meme is kind of hard to sell to me, Chaim.

>Losing a war was the best time of my country

Why don't you fix your medieval mindset and your shitty third world country pavel?
You are a disgrace for every human being.
I hope the soviets killed and raped your grandparents.

I was aware of the reasons why the SA was purged. I was going to correct myself but I lost my train of thought for the moment. Yes the SA was not purged for degeneracy or larping, but they would have been arrested if they were skinheads because that was defilement of your body and you were supposed to be a member of a fit race so seeing your body "defiled" would be taboo in Nazi society. So yes they would be branded as degenerates and larpers.

Next time consider gassing yourself instead of replying.

>it's hard to believe
>hitler himself wrote about it
Some retarded slavs decided to help hitler kill other slavs, why would hitler oppose that? He was more than happy to see them killing each other. Sorry your granpa was a genocide collaborator.

Hitler never said anything negative about my nation, and there was no genocide. Though a thorough cleansing of P*land is something I could certainly get behind, too bad the Germans were too humane for that.

>Hitler never said anything negative about my nation
You claimed your nation is slavic. Hitler sperged about slavs constantly, and there's more than enough evidence in this thread. Nice doublethink, stormfriend.

I purposefully didn't include skinheads in my criticism because I thought that part of your post was perfectly valid.

My nation in particular, you assdevastated Polack.

Are you a Croat, a Slovak, a Bosniak or a Bulgarian?

Slovak.

>hitler spergs about A
>B is a subset of A
>b-b-b-b-but hitler didn't mention B!
Keep larping as the people that thought you are an inferior subhuman, retard.

This.

Also, I might add that this is because the modern white nationalist movement had been Americanized

>Be me
>100% Dutch, comfirmed by genetic tests and genealogical research
>Swarthy, can pass as a North Italian or Frenchman
>Friend is slavic, blonde hair, light eyes, pale skin.
>According to Hitler I am an Ubermensch and he a disgusting slavic servant of mine.
>My fucking face when

>free us from a foreign yoke
>economy prospers, industry grows at a neckbreaking pace, great revival of nationalist organizations
>oasis of peace and prosperity while the rest of Europe
>Hitler is on very good, friendly terms with our government officials
>never has anything bad to say about us
>B-BUT HE USED THE WORD "SLAV" IN A NEGATIVE MEANING IN MEIN KAMPF SO YOU'D GET GENOCIDED TRUST ME GOY
This is your brain on Talmud

You don't have to trust me with anything, hitler said enough and you're on complete doublethink.

White nationalists =/= neo-nazis

Hitler killed millions of whites. He hated many different groups of whites, and did damage to whites as a whole while pursuing pseudoscientific goals like the belief in the Aryan race.

Meanwhile the US, UK, and France were all arguably white nationalist states during WWII, with the segregation of whites and non-whites, and white-only or white-biased immigration policies. Churchill himself later campaigned with the slogan "keep England white"

Conflating White Nationalism and Nazism is utterly moronic, whether done by antifa or larping neonazis who worship Hitler.

Yes, Hitler said enough about us and it was pretty much all positive, as was his treatment of us.

White nationalists = Americans

Except "us" includes slavs, so no. I'm happy you feel you were better off under german domination though, maybe hitler is correct and you're incapable of constructive politics without your ubermensch masters.

You haven't read the talmud. Atrocious how you think jews are always against you and yet you side with the people who see you as cattle and genocided you (nazis) How fucking retarded can you be?

Things like Black Nationalism or minority pandering in western countries exist because its good for business and they feel satisfied that their cultures aren't completely absorbed by the borg that is the US/NATO.

White nationalism does not have the same origin reason for appearing as it does as something like black nationalism does. It's based entirely around fear and hatred of the future and other cultural and ethnic groups.

I'm not saying all black nationalists are non-violent because they aren't but the fact that their origins are different means you see a lot more actual nazis in the white nationalist crowd. Look at /pol/, those people are white nationalists (even though most of them aren't white) and they share many nazi beliefs.

>you have sided with your liberator against your exploiters, how can this be?
Kill yourself Jew.

Keep at it with the mental gymnastics.

>hitler constantly talked against slavs
>you are a slav
>but hitler didn't say anything against you
>I'm the one doing mental gymnastics
Whatever mate, you're too brainwashed. Have a good time larping.

slavialand.org/slavicholocaust.htm

>and more than 31 million of Slavs from difference Slavic states. Every sixth Pole, every fourth Belarusian, every ninth Yugoslavian, tevery welfth Russian and so on, was exterminated. Victims, among whom were children, old people, and women, were starved, tortured, experimented on, and worked to death. Many of them were executed in gas chambers or hanged.

(You) are a traitor to your own kind, plain and simple

>Hitler constantly praised Slovaks
>I'm a Slovak
>therefore Hitler didn't say anything against me
It's pretty simple, Nigel.

>slavialand.org/slavicholocaust.htm

>Hitler constantly praised Slovaks
Lol, he sent fucking Dirlewanger on your asses.

Ahh, but you miss the most fundamental aspect. Hatred of the Jew.

>They used Slavs as cannon fodder, so therefore Nazis didn't hate Slavs.

The complete stupidity of how Nazis handled the invasion of the Soviet Union still boggles my mind.

>Drive into USSR.
>Be greeted by cheering populations in places like Ukraine glad that Germs drove Big Bad Bolshies out.
>"Hey Hans, these people really support us."
>"Let's kill them."
This is your mind on ideology,

>on your asses
On communist asses, on our request.

Why do stormtards post blatantly false information when anyone can just look up the truth? This is why your shitty fringe ideology is dying even though your /pol/ hugbox might've convinced you otherwise.

No original copies of the so called general plan ost exist only "allied reconstructions" that just so happen to agree with soviet propoganda. There is no evidence for any organised campaign of ethnic cleansing in poland, else you would think a whole lot more poles would have died.

Lol

Sorry in advance if this seems poorly worded and thought out, I'm incredibly tired.

>Things like Black Nationalism or minority pandering in western countries exist because its good for business and they feel satisfied that their cultures aren't completely absorbed by the borg that is the US/NATO.

I agree that the Modern Black Nationalist MOVEMENT only exists because it's good for business, and I think it'd be a great shame if all the world's cultures and ethnicities mixed to become an amorphous grey blob. However I feel the origins of Black Nationalism or other forms of racial Nationalism are far further back than the end of WWII . They may be, to a certain extent, a product of human nature and in-group preference, and I feel there is no problem in having such an in-group bias whether you are White or Black. Of course the Modern movements associated with White or Black Nationalism have only emerged since the war, but assuming Modern White Nationalism is limited to Neo-Nazism is like assuming Communism is limited to violent modern movements like Antifa.

>White nationalism does not have the same origin reason for appearing as it does as something like black nationalism does. It's based entirely around fear and hatred of the future and other cultural and ethnic groups.
>...you see a lot more actual nazis in the white nationalist crowd...

Again I'd like to stress that the Modern movements associated with White or Black Nationalism are not the same as White or Black Nationalism as a whole, especially when comparing "White Nationalist" Neo-Nazis with actual White Nationalist moderates. See . White Nationalists have a right to feel that their culture and race are not going to be absorbed into what you call the Borg of NATO just as Blacks do. Conflating White Nationalism as an ideology with Holocaust Denial and other Neo-Nazi bullshit just because many Neo-Nazis claim to be White Nationalists is a dishonest thing to do though.

random pic is random.

In August '44 as Konev's 1st Ukrainian Front was nearing the borders of Slovakia, there was a military coup ordered by the (((Allies))) in London and aided by Soviet communist partisans and our president explicitly asked Germany to help because the country got overwhelmed.

You were used as cheap cannon fodder, retard

>another bootytroubled Jew appears

I love how the coup is some crazy Jewish conspiracy in your head. Maybe some people realized that by August 44 there was no chance of German victory and tried to topple their German puppet government.

>some people
Yes, the armed forces brass led by the Czechoslovakists Golian and Viest who were British puppets acting on orders in London. That's not even a "conspiracy", that's just official history. It wasn't a popular revolt, it was a coup.

Because the only way for /pol/-tier NS to justify russian dick sucking in the current year is to retconn history to fit their meme vision.

>fuck those British puppets for trying to topple our German client state
No irony here

The thing is, the mix is not a grey blob.
It's a pulsating, ever-evolving structure with no limits and that is very appealing to some people.
I grew up in some of the most backward regions in Europe and I will love villages until the day I die, but huge, living cities have their charm.

Ding ding ding. Trips have spoken

your superior fried came to your country because his ubermensch countrymen can't organise a picnic let alone a society

This cartoon and the situation is depicts is muddy as fuck since the ukranian nationalist do have literal neo-nazi larpers amongs their ranks to the point where the US stopped giving them aid against Russia

We dont, fuck slavs.

The requisitioning of crops had to happen though, which meant the civilian populace would always be against the occupiers. If they didn't pillage they would have to draw food from a declining harvest back home and send it through an already strained transport network.

Can someone make "The Virgin Neonazi" vs "The Chad White Nationalist"

Make "The Virgin White Nationalist" vs "The Chad Siegepilled Esoteric Hitlerist"

>Imagine being in denial this hard

because wigger nationalists in american don't understand that you have nationalism based on individual ethnicities in Europe, and not just being white
eg Russian Nationalism, German Nationalism, ect
White Nationalism only exists in American and not in Europe, in the same way that Black Nationalists only exist in America and not in Africa

I had a neo nazi larper in my class back in junior high and he argued the same thing.

Yes, you have the intellectual capacity of a edgy 14 year old.

bump

This. Keep in mind that back then there was not "the white race". They thought in the mindset of the German race, the English race, the slavic races, the Italian race, etc. They basically thought in terms of ethnicity when it came to their own race.

It's how Mussolini could say things like this and still be a fascist.

>else you would think a whole lot more poles would have died.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a third of the entire polish population die?

And then he gassed a bunch of Africans.

so why isn't /pol/ pro-Ukranian again

Hey I never said they thought in terms of ethnicity when it came to groups outside of their race

That doesn't contradict his statement at all, and quite frankly he's right that there's no such thing as a biologically pure race left in the world, outside of maybe some incredibly remote, incestuously island population.

Yeah, those lists the SD compiled on Polish intellectuals and other authority figures was so they could deliver them Christmas cards

>there's no evidence for any organized campaign of ethnic cleansing in poland
yeah except for the organized campaign of ethnic cleansing, from cultural destruction to actual destruction and mass-murder

in b4
>he didn't want to ethnically cleanse poland he just wanted to make it german

>20% of poland population died
>more poles would have died if the nazis had really been trying to kill them

Because Russians pay their rent.
/thread

Is this another soyboy faggot commie question meant to demonize fascism and German sovereignty? I think you commies need a good helicopter ride because you are acting like a bunch of subhumans at the moment.

you didn't mention jews or cucks even once, D for effort

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Same. Except I was that edgy larper. Fuck I was retarded.

>Durr look at me, I'm a soyboy little effeminate virgin faggot boy that likes to piss off redpilled nationalists. I'm a soyboy, I'm a soyboy! Look at me everyone! I'm a soyboy! I'm a little soyboy! I can't get laid!

idiot

He arguably didn't hate them, disdain is probably the correct word

Because people who don't like Ethnic Nationalists or more specifically 'White' Nationalists always try to connect them to Neo Nazi's to slander the movement.
That, and Americanization of Neo-Nazism to be more accepting of fellow Europeans united out of a dislike of Africans and Hispanics, but mostly dislike of Africans.

Are you ignoring what was posted here?

He also spoke of exterminating Slavs while simultaneously trying to Italianise them.

>if you don't agree with the mass slaughter of fellow Europeans and the destruction of European cultures it means that you like eating soy a lot
/pol/tards really have unique minds.

Because inexplicably, the only countries where stormfaggotism has any serious following are slavic ones, so stormfaggots have to engage in mental gymnastics in order to make this ok.

Because there's been no sustained online propaganda campaign carried out by the Ukrainian government.

I'm more confused by
>If you're not onboard with National Socialism it's probably because you can't get laid
which isn't even a projection, more like a complete inversion
also "you're a gay effeminate cuck who can't get laid" is kind of an oxymoron