Tfw non blacks talk about suffereing

>tfw non blacks talk about suffereing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pq0cC20lLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*suffering

*non-blacks

>tfw somebody that isn't the guy that sufferd the most ever talks about suffering

>tfw blacks talk avout suffering

>tfw goyim talk about suffering

>be gifted 1000 years of progress by the white man
>only have to endure a few wars not much more or less brutal than a typical tribal war
>if you lose you are taken prisoner and sold into slavery and live out your days picking cotton in the georgia sunshine for a nice southern couple
boo hoo

Only humans can suffer, user.
And blacks aren't human.

racist comment

He got dubdubs tho

that's very mean, you know very well black folks are human

I apologize for hurting your feelings, user.
I will be more careful next time when shitposting.

>only humans
Very speciest of you

's quads nullify, pepe has spoken

>tfw /pol/ false flags as non-whites but instead of hating dumb trolls and bait posters /pol/ response is to rant about how much they hate non-whites more
Really makes me think

when non-slavs speak about suffering

watch your mouth goy

The person who suffered most pound for pound in existence is most definitely a nigger. As a nazi I can confirm. They can't even confirm the validity of thier existence.

You proved my point you pseud lol. Blacks have never been considered human, yet we are. We lost the great War of Dignity. You couldn't even imagine with your tiny heart.

What kind of mental aids is this

>yet we are.
How?

>Only humans can suffer

Your American education is showing

>Names suffering
>Pleasure.
>You had dreams? I had one once
>Once.

youtu.be/6pq0cC20lLg

Bad post.
Animals also can suffer.

Prove to me you have neurons then I'll begin.
True, you seem to be hurting alot.

>muh ancestors suffered so that means i did

How would you know who has suffered or not. Also history repeats itself, ask any isolated black kid in a white community who has none of his own. You don't know horror, you think it's entertainment. For some it's life.

This.

you sound like a pussy bitch

>ask any isolated black kid in a white community who has none of his own. You don't know horror, you think it's entertainment. For some it's life.
Black kids in today's white communities get treated like celebrities

>tfw non-autists talk about suffering

Only in liberal upper-class communities

Kk faggit, go swim in your fish bowl, I would dismantle your skeletal structure in person
>today
>now
Who gives a fuck, dead kids we can't bring back to life, and the left praising retarded blacks is more death for the community moron

antisemitism much...?

blaming /pol/ for everything is textbook reddit

On Veeky Forums you have no identity and most people dont care how they're viewed. The redditor does not get this. He cares what people think of him even while anonymous. He does not understand why people from /pol/ do not give a shit about their reputation because the karma system has rotted his brain. He cannot possibly see why someone would NOT care about their image while anonymous. He is a redditor and he is cancer.

Jews are no where near the same anguish as blacks you kike. Jews were treated like shit out of jealousy of the world, blacks were treated like shit because they were objectively the most inferior beings, big difference dip shit. You have isosceled nosed heroes all over history and civilizations to prove.

He's a dumb fuck bro prolly nigger and I'm black

You're stronger than us OP. There's always two men.

I'm guessing you're an American negro, in which case it was your white ancestors whose actions resulted in 'da system' that you claim 'oppresses' you today

Sins of the fathers, user; sins of the fathers

6 million Jews were GENOCIDED....

Is this a joke? Blacks die every minute physically, mentally, spiritually. Count that kike.

how do I report this post for antisemitism?

DåRFÙr Ŵ@r_öRpHaâñ$

Its pity God lost a sense of blacks desu.

Im really tired of nigger self-pitty. Blacks see themselves on the same level as Cagots who are hated for literally just fucking existing.
Today most afro-americans live much better lives then other, but still have reasons to complain like "muh ancestors suffered :( , pay reparations"

Historically africans are hated not just because they are africans, but most africans were undevelopped tribalistic savage barbarians to the very 20th century and were seen as such, Arabs didn't see them as equals and so treated them like savages ripe for slavery just like romans treated celtic/germanic barbarians.
Even today most of blacks still act like aggressive savage barbarians.

If you want to be treated as a normal person, act like a normal person instead of crying about "muh ancestor suffering".

Which is what u r doing

Why would people cry about ancestors suffering of they were not in fact suffering from suffering themselves you unobservant charlatan. Other groups don't complain because they have nothing to complain about. No psychological persecution or limited opportunity. Blacks have been treated the worst on earth and still are and still have no history to inspire themselves, yet non blacks complain about hard life. OP is just saying you guys are pussies. Period. Low frequency thinking faggot.

>Black kids in today's white communities get treated like celebrities
This is total bullshit.
At beast you're known for being "The Black Kid"

That's how much non blacks are outside of the realm of understanding. They just have no clue. Like when I hear Asians complain that people stereotype that they are smart and rich I lawl so loud. People don't know how it feels to live as a personified piece of shit, inferiority in the flesh. Backed by history and social science. We were designed for suicide, of it were not a sin. Another paradox to swallow and die to.

What? Are you retarded? Do you live in a Chinese village? Black kids are literally treated better than most white kids in prosperous areas. They act like absolute shits and get praised for being thugs because they all look like some rapper.

I'm black you fucking retard.
I'm a better judge on how blacks are treated in white communities than you are.

>Blacks die every minute physically, mentally, spiritually
Yeah, just like whites, gooks, kikes and pajeets do, you are not special.

Reddit has like 200 million users monthly. Youre gonna dismiss the general population as Reddit? Wow. U sure are special for browsing the super secret Veeky Forums club.

>I'm black you fucking retard.
>I'm black
>you fucking retard
Aight, where did you get shit? And Veeky Forums doesn't count.

>the supposed victim is the best judge
That doesn´t sound like a fair trial.