Are you Veeky Forums enough to stop a raging pit bull?

Are you Veeky Forums enough to stop a raging pit bull?

youtube.com/watch?v=FALaMhvHg80

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>din du nuffin
>he a gud dog
>he was abouta finna obedience school
>he gon lick you to death XD
>it's not the breed man my 200cm father was once slightly grazed by a poodle see any dog can be dangerous

Or my favorite one:
*takes picture of pit bull on bed*
>look into his eyes, how could he be a killer :3

Why are pitbull owners so dumb?

jesus christ what the fuck is that thumbnail dude.. was his face taken off?

A pit bull tore her face off

>but yorkies can bite too!

>white woman hanging out with three black guys and their pit bull
>everything goes exactly as expected

liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055

>liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055
>loled my face off

Why do you keep posting this, everyone already knows pit bulls are a shit breed, post some cute rotties

looks like a cartel job

Because they can snap at any time and you gotta be strong enough to stop em

AYO HOL UP....*locks jaw profusely*....SO YOU BE SAYUN....LIKE....WE BE....SUM....*attacks toddler unprovoked*...SUM FINNA.......AGGRESSIVE BREED OR SUM SHHHIIIIIZZZZZZ?????????

What's annoying about pitbull owners is that they'll always just say "t-the dog just wasn't trained properly"

Well it seems like a good chunk of pitbull owners are incapable of training their dogs correctly. Having your own nuclear reactor isn't necessarily unsafe if you're trained correctly, but the fact of the matter is the vast majority of people are not properly trained for it

Kek

>MY pet alligator never killed anyone, who cares if it is a violent animal by nature just let it lick you!

By this same logic we should ban guns

>haven't had a dog in fucking years
>last dog I owned (great dane/rott weiler) got run over outside my house
>found her mangled corpse on the side of the ride after exiting my driveway to go visit my grandparents for morning tea on christmas eve

What are some good dogs bros? I need a new guard dog

Well, at least she saves a few quid on Halloween.

Most pitbull owners are niggers though so it stands to reason they're even worse off

top lol who cares, she's fat. hope pitbull bro found a better home.

Pretty sure a cartel did that shit, pitbull would've just torn her throat out

Get a boerboel, they seem like neat guard dogs

Any pitbull owners here? I wanna kick your asses

Veterinarian here, live in Nevada. I euthanize at least 1 dog a month because "he just snapped and bit mah child" 9/10 it's a pitbull.

you dumb fat americans really should do that.

Nah apparently it was a dog. Does look like she's been stanleyed tho.

Apparently she's like 60 years old, not young.

Guns don't get up and shoot people at random

Pit bulls do

pretty glad they are banned in most of europe. only mentally chalenged people want a pit bull in the first place

Are they good for warding off other animals? Cause I live on a 3 hectare property in the country and besides people coming in I wanna keep other animals off it as well, but I don't want it attacking shit like horses and whatnot cause a dog I had a few years back had to be put down cause it attacked some horses in a neighbouring property while I was away

Rednecks, cholos, and nogs

Not him but get a wolfhound in that case, really protective and kind breed.
Shame they have short life spans.

Not wanting to start an internet fight here because they're pointless, but how many of those people are niggers or white trash?

Right here. Have two that are half pit, half Doberman. Have no fear or concern about either of them because I treat them well and know they are not inbred.

Get a Jack Russell Terrier. Voted most least likely dog to attack livestock 2016. If they see a chicken, they'd simply ignore it.

I got chase by a pitbull while riding my bike yesterday, I should had run it over.

My jack Russell hopped a 4 foot fence just to attack our neighbor's chickens.

I'd like to see where you get this information

They also bark at EVERYTHING

Pretty annoying desu

Thanks for the suggestions bro's, I'll look into them

My Jack Russell routinely barks at a hole through my garden fence, so he can bark at the neighbour's dog.

Thing is, the neighbour's dog has been dead for about a year now. Yet my dog will still stand there barking, waiting for a bark back.

I got attacked by a Great Dane once.

It was the most terrifying of my life.

FUCK NIGGER DOGS i hate them so fucking much.

I live in a relatively upper middleclass area. Most people are just nuclear families that wanted a pure breed dog. There is some worse areas a bit off that my clinic serves but you almost never see white trash/niggers. If I had to guess, I'd assume they're more likely to keep a dominance over their dog. Meanwhile Mr. and Mrs. Smith are more likely to pussyfoot around and allow their dog to get out of control.

>the neighbour's dog has been dead for about a year now. Yet my dog will still stand there barking, waiting for a bark back.

I've killed dogs before, but usually wild dogs that were roving around my property.

I presume that a 9mm round has roughly the same effect on pit bulls as it has on coydogs.

Fucking chihuahuas are vicious as all fuck, they're the size of a rat but they're annoying as fuck.

Btw I was taking the piss with the jack russell suggestion.

They're good for barking at trespassers and they're quite dogs to have as companions, but they love to chase and kill things. They were bred to be hunting dogs, used for ratting and fox hunting, so I doubt they'd be good if you don't want them attacking farm animals and shit.

You should have

Their trash tier owner doesn't care about chaining it up obviously?