Muh manlets!

>muh manlets!

This dude is 5'5", looks better than 99% of this board, and every girl I've asked says this dude is hot, even taking his height into account

When did you realize "manlets when will they learn x3" are just a meme perpetuated by insecure lanklets?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with this thread, manlet bitch.

Keep telling yourself that. Anything under 170cm is seriously fucked by genetics.

How many times are you gunna post this shit OP, If this is the way you think why do you need to constantly seek validation on this board? stfu and live your life and think the way you want to. The only reason you'd post this is if you,to some degree, actually don't believe what you are saying. I've seen the same thread with the exact same image WAY too many times now.. stop making this board your personal toilet.

Christ he looks like a shoop gone wrong. Fucking when will they learn?

I mean, have you met someone who is 5'5? Its a fucking joke. I'll take being 6'4 and harder to make those level of gains annnyyy time. My current fwb has laughed at some of the short guys she's fucked. It's actually felt bad man. Small height, small cocks, all subjects of discussion. One guy really liked Doctor Who and apparently was 5'8.

I like Doctor Who and the only thing that made it alright was that i'm not two feet tall. :(

He would give up all his gains for another 6 inches in height, just like any other manlet.

I am the same height. It is so easy for me to gain muscle.

Below 5'10 is manlet-tier.

At 5'8 - 5'9 you can still make it if you've got a nice body and a good face.

5'7 and below? Boy you're in for trouble.

5'5 here with amazonian fetish. God has a sense of humor it seems.

I wish I was a draftee in the vietnam war so I could be a tunnelrat. goddamn.

is.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1475839568394.webm

>manlets

so many butthurt lanklets, why don't you guys go practice squatting atg without falling over lol

lol, that teeny arm looks so jacked, no travel on those arms.

is.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1475839568394.webm

>5'8.5"
>Cuteboy face with some scars
Can I still become a Chadlet?

Why did you remake this thread?

When will they learn...?

In Asia nobody is a manlet.

jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

Politics. In all but three American presidential elections this century, the taller man has won. By itself this might be a coincidence. And of course some short politicians thrive (examples include France's Francois Mitterrand and Britain's Harold Wilson). But the pattern is still clear, and is also found in:

Business. A survey in 1980 found that more than half the chief executives of America's Fortune 500 companies stood six feet tall or more. As a class, these wekepei were a good 2.5 inches taller than average; only 3% were peritsi, 5'7" or less. Other surveys suggest that about 90% of chief executives are of above-average height. Similarly for:

Professional status. Looking at several professions, one study found that people in high-ranking jobs were about two inches taller than those down below, a pattern that held even when comparing men of like educational and socioeconomic status. Senior civil servants in Britain, for instance, tend to be taller than junior ones. Shorter people also have worse:

Jobs. Give job recruiters two invented resumes that have been carefully matched except for the candidates' height, as one study did in 1969. Fully 72% of the time, the taller man is "hired". And when they are hired, they tend also to earn rather more:

Money. In 1994 James Sargent and David Blanchflower, of America's Dartmouth College, analysed a sample of about 6,000 male Britons whose progress was monitored from birth to early adulthood. Short teenaged boys made less money when they became young adults (aged 23) than their taller peers--even after other attributes, such as scores on ability tests or parents' social status, were factored out. For every four inches of height in adolescence, earnings went up more than 2% in early adulthood. Another survey, of graduates of the University of Pittsburgh, found that those who were 6'2" or taller received starting salaries 12% higher than those under six feet.

Not only do tall people grow richer, rich people grow taller. They enjoy well-nourished childhoods and better health. The stature-success nexus further bolsters the social preference for height. And that preference is expressed in a coin that is even more precious than money, namely:

Sex. Mating opportunities are, at least in evolutionary terms, the ultimate prize of status. And here is the final humiliation for short men. When 100 women were asked to evaluate photographs of men whom they believed to be either tall, average or short, all of them found the tall and medium specimens "significantly more attractive" than the short ones. In another study, only two of 79 women said they would go on a date with a man shorter than themselves (the rest, on average, wanted to date a man at least 1.7 inches taller). "The universally acknowledged cardinal rule of dating and mate selection is that the male will be significantly taller than his female partner," write Mr Martel and Mr Biller. "This rule is almost inviolable." For short men, the sexual pickings are therefore likely to be slim.