What do once you made it?

this rarely gets mentioned, probably because this place if full of self loathing, destructive, insecure fags who are never happy, but what do you do once you made it?

say you got the perfect physique that you always wanted and you're done. how much exercise does your body need to keep the mass? are we forever doomed to be spending hours in the gym forever to keep the body or is minimum strength training once or twice a week enough to remind the body that the muscle is still very much wanted to keep it from retardedly breaking it down??

I take a picture then go order a pizza

We are all gonna make it, but you never really make it.

>say you got the perfect physique that you always wanted and you're done. how much exercise does your body need to keep the mass? are we forever doomed to be spending hours in the gym forever to keep the body or is minimum strength training once or twice a week enough to remind the body that the muscle is still very much wanted to keep it from retardedly breaking it down??

nope.

You need very minimal to maintain your physique. Provided you eat (pretty) well enough and train occasionally you will not lose significant muscle mass.

Same with roids. you do need a lot of gear to get huge but you can maintain easily with half the dosage or even less.

Don't forget to text wednesday, friday, and saturday morning.

fucc chix and eat za

if you want to keep it then you have to do exactly what you are doing right now, except you dont increase weight anymore. common sense really

no fuckwit you dont need as much exercise to just maintain. a compact full body strength routine one day or two a week is enough

you dont know what you're talking about cunt shut your faggot mouth and dont give tips when you dont know shit

post source then you fucking piece of shit

its common sense you inbred fucking moron go google it, I'm not your special needs tutor

off fucking course you wouldn't be able to source your shitposting because you're talking out of your faggot ass

how about you post source for your retarded ass statement then you absolute faggot nigger

how about I kick your teeth in you dyel faggot

come to Norway anytime you fuck

I do fucking live in Norway actually. kor i landet bor du din jævla fuckings fittetryne?

kom til stavanger så skal du få en kuk dypt i ræva din skittne homse.

har du baller så kom deg til bergen

akkuratt det eg trodde din feige faen. typisk jævla pysette bergenesere. gå do

this sure is a fun saturday night, isn't it friend?

sure is, handsome

hahahahaha, stavanger og bergen som krangler.

faen så barnslige dere er. En jævla skam

this girl at the gym kept staring at me while i lifted and i dont know why, i met her eyes like probably 5 times and eventually we would just like look at eachother for a few seconds before i would eventually look away. she was legit 10/10 had that squat booty and everything, should i have gone up to her and said something instead of finishing my workout and leaving like an autist? if so what should I have said I have 0 social skills

>count step every make

>'Would you like to have intercourse'

Why else would she be looking at you like that????

That line never fails because it shows your intentions are very clear and women respect that honesty

I'm not gay but this guy is sexy as fuck

ayy
conan the barbarian aka khal drogo looked fucking worse than cocaine addict hentai fapping ZYZZ LMAO

happens to me all the time m8 it's so funny because I know 100% that I'm too autistic to ever walk up to them and have a normal conversation so I act super uninterested and give them a slight gaze and pretend they dont exist anymore to make them think I'm super out of their league.

it's really fun. you get the confidence boost on their expense

Lost when they changed languages.

fuck you, you edited that

ye dude, I'd let him cum deep inside my rectum. no homo off course

im like 5'10 and barely out of dyel. i have a nice face and butt though and the back of my shirt tucked in to maybe it was that. just doesnt make sense to me

jej

>implying women look at intercourse the same way as men
they put all their value into withholding sex 9/10 times they'll think you're a creep for wanting sex and nothing more

>couldn't tell that

'Would you like to have intercourse' was satire

What uh, what's it look like on the spectrum?

Are you legit retarded

>what do once you made it?
You make it more. Thinking of making it as a goal seta you up for failure. Making it is a lifestyle

Well, first of you shouldn't wait until you made it.

skyd dig selv fjeldabe

I will ignore all the female mires and bask in their disappointment

hold din kæft

Also id like to flirt with average girls, just to confirm if its true that they have as big an ego as super hot girls

Maybe it's just the women I've talked to, but I really haven't met a hot or average girl with a big ego. They all seem kinda meek or normal. Maybe my face, puts silence into them.

Norska bögar sitter och postar klockan halv två på morgonen

Dräp er själva, "homse"

>attractive woman looks at me for extended periods of time
>"what should I have done?"

She was indicating an interest in you. Eventually you're going to have to start walking up to women and talking to them. Otherwise you just won't fuck them. That's where it starts. I wouldn't have walked up to a straight 10/10 like that either, seeing as I'm a beta cuck, but if you feel that this is a difficult process to begin go to a bar by yourself, get a little buzzed, and walk up to women that you KNOW you can fuck. Learn to talk to them. Of course you're gonna get cucked more than not when you don't know how to speak to women, but after that initial climb your anxiety should be gone and you'd be able to walk up to practically anyone, not even women, and strike up small talk.

No me either, thats why i want to push it and see how they react
this site has you believing girls are mega cunts who will laugh at you but that hasnt happened to me so far

Yeah, the last time a girl was a cunt to me was when I was a little fat kid in middle school, now the most negative attention i get from women is when I ask them out and they just say no.

>stavanger
>bergen
hahahahah jævla bondeknoler
kom til oslo og sug meg jævla ldegs

You've put in the hard work over the long run. Live now and reap the rewards, drink whiskey, eat peanut butter, whatever floats your boat. Likely you knowing the shape you can/could and should be in will help moderate any excessive gluttony.

End goal is to live life not train for it if that makes any sense. We're all fine, peace out

You don't ever make it per say, there's always something to improve on.

This is the curse of everyone chasing an aesthetic body.

>say you got the perfect physique that you always wanted and you're done

you poor poor son of a bitch

youre never done

>all threads on Veeky Forums
we will never make it because once you made what your dyelself thought was "it" you have already obtained new goals and the vicious cycle continues this way in all enternity

Haha me too user.
>Fuck you
>No. You fuck you
>U from Norway?
>Ja
I think we just witnessed the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Lost when they changed languages.

Kek.

It's way funnier if you know what norwegians sound like... them getting angry is hilarious.

The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small, because you will never be as big as your pump.

god damn

Make it fucking louder

I once made it, and decided it is good how it is now. I didn't had any new goals (for my body). First i lifted less then i did before, then I stoped completly. I became lazy and fat.

The point is you actually can't make it. Once you stop improving you get worse. This is how life works.

You know you made it because you left this place and live a happy fulfiling life and cant even think ofthis website,

Are you (You)?

Dom plz go

lost