>mediterranean

Literally what the fuck happened to this place

How was literally the hearth of civilization back in antiquity, thus having a head start over everyone, such a shit hole today?

Islam/EU

Just by looking at that map and picturing the sort of landscapes you'd get could answer your question.
>what the fuck happened
Muslims

MUTTization

There are many reasons why it was the hearth of civilization in antiquity, but the reason it's not so rich anymore is simply due to the relocation of trade routes away from it.
Italy for example is still pretty rich, but the bulk of its trade is now transalpine.

Islam. Southern Europe (minus Greece) is still relatively prosperous, it's the southern Med that's a steaming pile of shit, because it's full of muslims.

>(minus Greece)
We're not THAT bad.

There's literally nothing wrong with the four Northern Africa countries

Aside from rampant poverty, islam and instability?

islam

>Be an Italian fascist
>Deport all Lybians in Ethiopia
>Settle 4 millions of Italians in Lybians
>Discover oil and water
>The Jew and its Anglo pets block you

>t. anarchist

The country will be quite good once we have finished with the extermination of its inhabitans...

>"look at this [large area]"
>"why is it [uneducated preconception]?"

>"i disagree"

>"you are inhabitant of [large area] therefore you are inferior and should subsume my [uneducated preconception]

I blame the education system of [country I dislike]. It makes inhabitants of [country I dislike] [pejorative term relating to one's intelligence]

copied and soon to be pasted

I’m actually not

Don’t you have denbts to pay?

Everyone does, we just have a liiittle more. That being said, it's not THAT bad here.

I love Southern Italy, it's such a beautiful place at night.

Have you been to a bunch of ancient ruins or is that more of a tourist thing?

Ancient ruins are everywhere, they might not all be as picturesque as the parthenon, but I've seen plenty without a tour guide. I remember once I was walking with my mates in Cyprus and we just found a (small) amphitheatre out og nowhere and had a few drinks. It wasn't too famous so almost no people were there.

Ill have to see for myself one day, take it easy user

>take it easy user
You know who you're talking to, right?

The hard truth is: ...low iq

Morocco is one of the biggest underperformers of history imo considering their geography and the fact that they have vastly more arable land than the other Maghreb states. But if you look at their history its one long chain of Moroccans punching eachother in the face until both sides collapse, then exerting a herculean effort to get up and punch eachother again.

Yes, as a result of mixing with Muslims.

Islam prohibits mixing with non-Muslims

If I had a lot of money I would probably go to live somewhere in Sicily or Calabria.

right on the spot