This is literally the most nutritious calories you can get off a super strict weekly food budget...

This is literally the most nutritious calories you can get off a super strict weekly food budget. You can't make gains on this. This is why I can't gain a pound.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities
youtube.com/watch?v=I-220Kk6Qz8
youtube.com/watch?v=lA-k4YlLUTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SEVEN FUCKING LIMES

Sage

> moms making fucking tacos again

>le seven limes

>that
>$29

lmao what? That's like $6-$7 worth of food. $10 if you buy "organic" and shit.

Do you live in a third world country? That's definitely 29$ worth of food.

Do not need:
Limes, green onion, avocado, cilantro, fresh tomato.
Add: pkg of chicken, more froz veggies.
Also this is snap, they also get more $ besides this supplement, but I usually see them use that for beer, cigs, sodas and cheetos.

what was so expensive about this purchase? The eggs? Where the fuck did 29 dollars go to?

I bet it was that singular yam over there. Yams is expensive.

since when are food stamps only $29 a week? I was behind a family that bought a whole cart full of any kind of food with services, literally hundreds of dollars, which they only paid 3 bucks for.

You're fucking stupid if you spent 30 dollars on this and are a jackshit if you only get 30 dollars to live off of a week

> that much cilantro

>limes
>cilantro
>pepper
>only 1 ear of corn
Why did she buy so much unnecessary shit. Swap out the dumb shit for a pound of chicken.

The amount of card/funny money they get is this. They get cash besides which they often choose to spend on shit.

1. They should be getting $0 a week, poor ass losers
2. Food stamps give you a lot more than $29/week. I work at a grocery store and EBT niggers can afford way more groceries than I can
3. Who the fuck buys fresh vegetables when you're on a budget like that? Waste of (taxpayer) money

She's vegetarian bro

replace expensive shit like avacado with meats, even at least tuna, and you'd still be close to that amount of food.

either way, 29$ is not enough to feed yourself each month. no matter what you buy.

on the other hand, this is assistance, not a charity. this is suppose to help you, not be your only source of food. any fucker can at least get 1 part time job.

unless you have kids, in which case, you get more money for food.

I mean 10 pounds of rice is like 10$ at Costco that'll probably last u more than seven fucking limes and a single ear of corn

It's Gwyneth, she's all about the organic produce so everything fresh is likely organic.

Wouldn't a third world country charge more because there's less food

> month

It's 29$ a week

Yeah but families on snap can't always afford to be. First priority should be quality nutrition for their kids, not fashionable dietary preferences and organic produce.

If it's 29$ a week, then anyone who lives by themselves and knows how to cook will be able to survive on it.

But that assumes a person knows how to cook, knows which are the most nutritious and cheapest things to buy, etc, etc.

I wonder if we had mandatory classes each year in junior high for cooking, things would be much better for people. At least they can get a clue on how to make things like bread cheaply or how to cook simple soups for themselves.

Guess I dont need to train abs today

There isn't less food
That's where most of the food comes from actually
Third world countries are big on agriculture

Buy 20 pounds of frozen chicken for $20 for proton, buy a five pound bag of rice for however much it costs, and have a multivitamin each night. Not as good as eating veggies, but you can definitely still make gains.

>20 pounds of chicken for $20

In Canada that's like 3 or 4 pounds fml

$20 would get me 2 kilos of either breast or thigh.
Or for $20 I could get 2(two) whole rotiserre chickens

Dude, I work at a CVS and people who use EBT tend to have like $200+ dollars on that account, and they all spend it on sodas and shit.

The United States is the biggest producer of food in the world.

The government doesn't want you to get gainz

Broccoli, Chicken Thighs (big packs), Rice.

You can eat 3k a day for a month for 30 or 40 dollars.

Industrialized food maybe
Not produce

Look for the bulk. Get thighs instead of breasts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities

Not leading on most things

>SNAP
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program
>Supplemental

Trade the herbs, limes, and lettuce for chicken and it's actually reasonable

Speaking of, replying to myself.

Guys, if you want eggs. CVS is selling full cartons for 99 cents. Stock up on that shit.

>that many leafy greens

wew lad I'm a broke uni student and I'm living on chicken breasts, rice, and peanut butter. miss me w/ that gay cilantro shit

This. Gwenny didn't actually talk to store workers who actually SEE what these people actually spend their handout money on. Even everyday people who have been behind gimme-card users in line go WTF at all the sodas, sugary cereal and prepared food shit these people buy. You rarely see much fresh veggies or plain raw meat in their carts.
Ask any food store cashier though.

>thighs instead of breasts
Will end up costing more money per gram of protein, assuming he's lifting and cares about that. Chicken breast for protein, and then some cheap nuts or seeds for fat and the decent amount of protein that's in those as well.

Thats like 100 buckaroos of food here in canada

Yeah but you guys can just hunt moose for a months supply of meat.

What propotions are you doing?

1 cup cooked rice, 2 thighs and a ~100g of brocolli? 4 times a day?

kek

kekd

This is SNAP

The S stands for Supplemental

There are other programs for those with no income to get money

We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'German people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman. - Adolf Hitler

Ok but add it together dingus

>america got food stamps
What the fuck is this, fucking communism ?

>buying $5 worth of limes

You have been on fire these last few days are you on school holiday?

I graduated uni

Grats senpai

>listening to gwyneth "seven limes" paltrow

This is where you're going wrong

>Gwyneth lmao1corn Paltrow

>so called have only 29$ a week to eat
>buying limes at all

Ty my man

Gotta teach these youngins the way

>gwyneth "1 yam but no ham" paltrow

Meanwhile IFBB professional bodybuilders show you how to eat enough to sustain their physiques on 70 bucks a week:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-220Kk6Qz8

youtube.com/watch?v=lA-k4YlLUTs

Yes that's more then 30 dollars, yes it's for one person, but take the theories and apply it in the same way.

7 limes? I mean come on.

12 eggs instead of 30 for 2 dollars?

You should only buy chicken, rice and curd.

Deer, pheasants, turkey, duck, etc.

It's amazing how many things are out there to hunt. We haven't taken fishing in to account.

Not really because they produce most of their stuff. I lived in India and I could get a 2 pounds of chicken for less than a dollar, vegetables and other stuff are even cheaper.

Enjoy your no test.

Lmao
Don't have four kids if you can't feed one Jesus christ

>eggs

Wrong

But guyzzzzz...see how pretty it all looks on her marble countertop well lit for her twitter post?
#nofun #partypooper #forthepoors #noclue

Fuck off, posting a Gwyneth Paltrow tweet is third-rate trolling.

The conventional wisdom about junk foods being cheaper is nonsense; we've known this for years.

There are barriers to eating well in some communities, but they're mostly around access and time, not the cost of ingredients. Stop repeating this narrative.

>bulk rice
>bull black beans
>managers specials on milk about to expire -> make yogurt or quark or cottage cheese
>bulk whole frozen chicken
>bulk carrots
>bulk flour

You now have just about everything you need and may have spent less than $5 a day for enough to feed 4 for a month.

Grow herbs in the kitchen.

Vegetarians dont eat meat, they're not opposed to animal products

>There are barriers to eating well in some communities

...that people have always had to overcome previously without resorting to shitty take-away and prepared foods because there weren't nearly as many of them.

The no time, limited access meme is an old one too.

Eggs aren't vegetarian.

How else are they going to enjoy their tequila?

You could replace those limes with a gallon of whole milk. SNAP benefits are supposed to be supplemental as well. That's means the family should be contributing another $29 dollars for food on their own at least. If you can't do that, you have way bigger problems than gains.

Yes they are
Vegetarians just don't eat the animals themselves but the things the animal makes are game

Jon?

I swear to god mother fucker return my fucking texts faggot.

that's plenty of food.

fuck you people are spoiled.

No.

What is ovo or lacto-ovo vegetarian, they eat unfertilized eggs.

Oh shit
Kek
>why cant i told all this SNAP

You could get 22 Spicy Crispy Chicken Juniors for that money. That's like 4, 5 days worth of food for a single person.

>having to add qualifiers
Not vegetarian, dipshit.

That's vegan. Get your hipster-trash meme definitions straight user, jeez.

Pesco vegetarians eat fish. Ovo vegetarians eat eggs. Know what they're not? Vegetarian.

Doesn't work here in the Peoples Republic of Bongistan. Poor people remain poor because they consistently make poor financial decisions and refuse to educate themselves. No amount of 'government assistance' will ever change that.

How's life in Zimbabwe?

Are you dumb?

Vegetarian means no meat

That's it

That's what it's always meant until vegan cucks started fucking with the definition

For thousands of years vegetarian has meant no meat

>$29
Just put it all into chicken breast, frozen veggies, white rice. Eggs are good too. Maybe some kidney beans.

That is complete bullshit.

>an avocado
>7 limes
>garlic
>tortillas

haha what a fucking piece of shit
Just get fucking ramen and count the calories, counting calories is free you fucking lard ass

>take away 6 limes and the avacado
>add in cheap meat
>remove kale and green onions and expensive herbs
>add in several cans of beans, bread and milk

Build up a spice collection and bam you're in business for just about everything.

I grew up in a poor family so most of my life for dinner we ate spaghetti, fried rice and chops.

kek'd hard. Good job user

Toss out the goddamn limes and replace with a gallon of milk.

was at a gas station and an obese woman was buying a pack of oreos, a large bag of spicy chips, a gallon of whole milk and a 40oz malt liquor on her EBT.
kept a line going for like 5 min cause it kept fucking up

>all you fags complaining about the limes
>literally the only source of vitamin C there
>literally the most important vitamin

dat bait

Ounce for ounce in something prepared, frozen broccoli is a better source and has other nutrients and fiber besides as well as being cheaper.