Vegetables are expensive but I want to eat them daily for them skin and bowel gains

Vegetables are expensive but I want to eat them daily for them skin and bowel gains
Which ones should I eat to get the most bang for my buck?

Fresh Broccoli
Frozen Peas
Spinnach
I assume you know full well how to properly cook these vegetables

Multivitamin
Frozen mixed veg are usually cheap

otherwise potatoe and broccolli are my go to for """fresh"""

canned/frozen are an option

They might not be as fresh or have all of the micronutrient/anti-oxidant benefits, but it's still a massive improvement (if you're not eating them), like the difference between making no money and making minimum wage

Where I shop/work, cucumbers are around 58 cents each, and they can be pretty big.

In terms of cheapness, sweet potato, carrots, onions, brussel sprouts, kale, spinach, squash and green beans/yellow beans. Of course, this is my area and the local farms produce this the most.

Boil them?

Steam them, you Philistine

Steam them
Boiling works too

I don't know if the supermarkets near me are retarded or something but I hardly ever find broccoli
I find plenty of cabbages tho
Are cabbages good nutrition?

Mash them?
Stick them in a stew?

I know your meming but I dump my veg in with my spuds, and mash it all up

YOU WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?

Mash tubers with veg, it's great. Means the kids actually eat their greens too

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH JUST FUCKING EAT THEM YOU CUNT

They are eating them. Can't you read?

what shit country you live in, that vegetables are expensive?

Steaming them is better for retaining maximum nutritional value, but then again eating them raw is always best if you can stomach it.

If you boil them, drink the water you boil them in after it cools. It's tasty AS FUCK, you'll be surprised.

Mashed potato mixed with mashed yams is heavenly.

Heavenly.

You animal

Frozen: broccoli and cauliflower,
Fresh: sweet potato, cabbage, carrots, salad greens.
Then whatever else is on special that week to give variety.

I'm working at a supermarket, fruit and vegetable department to be precise.
Broccoli can depend on the time of the day, towards the evening we have to throw a lot of it away because it get's moldy so try to shop before work.
Or get it frozen

just buy a bag of frozen mixed veggies
these days that stuff is flash frozen, so you don't need to worry about nutritional decay

>Vegetables are expensive

You fucking cucks I swear.
Spinach. Bag of peppers. Broccoli. Can get over a weeks worth easy for under $15. Or are you a autism bucks/mommy dollars kind of person?

I sometimes chuck some cauliflower in there too just to reduce carbs. Can't even taste the difference.