Vitalik at SWELL

"You may want to have digital assets that are based on one chain to be usable on another chain. You may want contracts that are on one chain to be able to send funds to other chains." -Vitalik at SWELL 2017 just now.

Anyone know of who/what company could do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aion.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like LINK to me

aion.network

A R K
R
K

Bingo.

Bingo.

Bingo.

D-did Vitalik just get invited to SWELL as a token celebrity to give Ripple an artificial pump, only to shit on them and clearly promote LINK? G-guys?!?!?!?!!?

Link and
XHY --> Internet of Coins

Both of which I hold. lololol ima be iriiiiiiiiiiiich!

p-please h-h-help me money skelly im approaching liquidation fast im on margin and i have my life saving on the line please skelly help me p-please pump the market unironically

They are now talking about SWIFT.
Makes me even more confident.

>deluded linkies trying hard again

It appears so. Did Vitalik just redeem himself?

LINK fits that perfectly.

1) the token is ETH-based, buth Chainlink is compatible with ETH, BTC, and Hyperledger (with more blockchains coming)

2) LINK's smart contracts allow for any (crypto)currency to be sent to any other (crypto)currency.

THANKYOU.
Finally someone else who gets that that's what Chainlink will do.
I'm not saying Ripple is going to die, I just think Chainlink will grow to be huge as well.

100% link - vitalik literally shat on ripple. chart reflects price. LONGs take a break or get liquidated you fucking delusional COCKS

why is eth crash

Goddamn. The linkie delusion used to be funny, but now it's just sad.

So refute

Bingo

Bingo
Bark bark

k >250MM market cap at launch yeah I'm out

>he could be talking about anything
>he literally said he doesn't give a shit about chainlink
Sorry user. It's over. Time to move on.

Why does Vitalik act like such a fucking nerd?

watching Vitalik drink that bottle of water

always stay true to yourself user

>not realizing he is talking about OMG

I said refute it, not say random shit.

This. Just went all in

The fudders don't have any rational argument against link because there isn't one, they are just trying to accumulate, best ignore them