Veeky Forums always says spot growth isn't real, but how does one end up with guns like these?

Veeky Forums always says spot growth isn't real, but how does one end up with guns like these?

Synthol

Arms are not "spots" my nigga. There are three different group of muscles there.

GOSAD
galon of synthol a day

>synthol

That's lard idiots.

Try this routine

24x7x365 don't move off your ass
1000x24 burgers down your throat

no one injects lard foo

gaingoblin.jpg

god that fucking smirk

biig boy

who has ever said spot growth is real? i know this is a satire thread, but has anyone ever actually said that?

lol he mad

Fat SS autists do.

SS is still a thing? I thought that went away after Rippletoe's fall

long ago he went away, and where he dwelleth none can say, for into Synthol fell his star, in GOMAD where the shadows are

>spot growth

What?

fuck he's ripped

>be an obese motherfucker sitting at 180kg / 400 lbs body weight
>force perspective and shoop your pictures on a daily

>spot growth isn't real
you dumb motherfucker

try doing only bicep curls and see for yourself if your legs gonna grow

>this terrified beta manlet

LOL

Spot reduction isn't real. Who the fuck said spot growth isn't real? I was a curl bro and my arms looked fucking huge because the rest of my body was underdeveloped.

Pic related - it's of a pro arm wrestler.

every day some educated fitizen opens up this topic or simmilar to aplear uneducated and gain replys wtf man i mean seriously...

>spot growth isn't real

You are so fucking stupid omg.

Can't tell if you're trolling or this retarded. That guy in the pic was born with a genetic problem which caused one arm to be 2x the size of the other. Also you said your arms looked huge comapred to the rest of your body...obviously. You can build muscles in certain places through isolation exercises. What you CANNOT do is reduce the fat stored in a certain area of the body and nowhere else. This is the spot reduction myth The only way "fat spots" go away is by lowering overall body fat percentage. Spot growth is real spot reduction is not.

>pro arm wrestler
what a useless thing to be a pro at

Are you mentally challenged? You made the same point I did. Go back and read the post shit4brains

>only 3 muscles
>others are idiots

what the fuck are you babbling about?

I'm pretty sure he's just one of those "rare genetic anomalies" you always hear about.

>Tfw want to be husbando mode but born with ottermode body

It's not fair, brahs.

>you will never be that ripped

the fucking footage of pro arm wrestling is crack up

they just use the fucking mongoloid method of hanging off the table to the other person has to basically bicep curl an entire person or lose; the kind of shit that would get you cracked over the head in any sort of casual arm-wrestle

this dude looks like he has acromegaly or some shit

>acromegaly

I don't think that means what you think it means

his nose and jaw look kind of large, and judging from my point of view (might be forced perspective) he seems kind of tall compared to the doorway, would put him at like 6'8 - 6'10

also that meaty fucking hand, another trait of acromegaly; but maybe he's just unusually large and bulks like a motherfucker

>but maybe he's just unusually large and bulks like a motherfucker

I think is more likely.

ending endurance by margus raggletote

is that real?

this dude's a beast in all ways

Warrior poet.

>reading the sticky and changing the words "spot reduction" to "spot growth" in your mind

Fuck. Just re-read it you illiterate cunt.

holy fuck is that real?

WELCOME TO THE FUN FILLED WORLD OF ENDOCRINE DISORDER

when did India get so beastly

curious to know his reps

What's his BF%?