Womanizer friend

>womanizer friend
>he consistently fucks average and bellow sluts

What's the point?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder m8

>he consistently fucks
>finding a problem with this

What does a man who gets good-looking girls look like?

>tw want a good-looking gf but can't seem to get one

How do I stop being ugly?

Pussy feels good man. It also feels nice to make ugly chicks feel sexy and beautiful since they don't usually get that much attention from dudes. Don't knock it til you try it.

t. ugly chicks

>sex is automatically better with more attractive girls
K

>he is upkeeping his mental health by nutting in women on the regular
Doesn't sound that bad.

men in general lower their standards (often a LOT) for one night stands and sleep with women they wouldn't have a relationship with. women are more picky about who they sleep with, but not necessarily who they enter a relationship with (though obviously that's partly because chads won't date them)

it's genius really. you don't gotta bang sloots but you can't get sloots from day zero. you gotta build that socialiability

I cheated on my gf on Friday. I don't even feel a little guilty about it. Am I a sociopath or just a dick?

You need serious help, piece of shit.

Monogamy is dead, brother. You're good!

you don't love your gf and should end it for her sake, you piece of shit

The girl I cheated with was cheating was also chaeting on her bf

Your point is....?

Sounds like you guys deserve each other.

Nah you just don't have any feelings for your gf beyond her pussy. Best thing to do would be to be honest, admit everything and end the relationship.

>the point is nutting in warn wet vagina
>friend nuts in warm wet vagina
>what is the point
Also this
Kys you ungrateful fuck

mah man, in the end of it all its just about busting a quality nut in or around her mouth.

don't you like your gf at all?

because average girls vaginas feel just as good. Of course you wouldnt know, incel :)

Average and below girls are eager to please and you get to feel good for making them feel sexy. Lowering your standards for more sex isn't a personal failure, user.

Yeah your relationship is over if you don't even feel a little bad. Just break it off and fuck sloots.

>all these beta posts

you gotta have a gf and fuck chicks on the side you faggots

it's not like you're spending resources on the other chick instead of your main one,who cares

>because average girls vaginas feel just as good.
> Driving a v6 engine is the same as driving at v12
not really bruv, but what ever hope you cope