What are your thoughts on nat turner?

What are your thoughts on nat turner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was a nigger who chimped out what more is there to say

he got everyone pretty turn(er)t up

did nothing wrong

This is my authentic 19th century pith. Commonly used by British Colonial Troops in hot climates. It was not developed to deflect bullets and shrapnel, but rather to deflect sunlight, and protect from falling debris (to an extent)

As a Virginian I have mixed feelings about the dude.

On one hand I respect what he did, as he refused to put up with being enslaved.
However, on the other hand he murdered people that were relatively innocent, and had no connection to him.
Not to mention ~160 innocent blacks were killed by white mobs in retaliation.

Virginian history books are more or less the same as how I feel. In the sense that they really just brush over it, of course it's mentioned because it's a relatively major event in Virginia history, but it stay completely neutral. Which isn't something that is always in an American textbook.

He did what he had the right to do but he shouldn't have killed innocent people.

Utopia.

I think I should also add that many slaves didn't want an armed revolt, this is more notably showcased in how so few joined John Brown's Raid on Harper's Ferry.

But despite being a complete disaster John Brown's Raid helped to start the Civil war.

Back in the fourth grade I had to do a project on a civil rights leader, and I picked him, because I felt that he chose the most direct, efficient solution.

They can't enslave you if either they're dead or you're dead.

He was kind of a dick

But then again you have to break eggs if you want an omelette

If my people were being enslaved I’d slit the throat of every last enemy man, woman, and child to win

The racewar ain’t gonna be pretty, anyway

I salute him as a fellow racial warrior

>racial warrior
>>>/reddit/

Nice try, Reddit

Any man who stands up in defense of his race is a racial warrior

u mad bl*ck boi?

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Yeah, by scaring the South so shitless that they seceded because of the mere thought of slaves becoming empowered

literal cringe

You’ll be doing much more than cringing on TDOTR

k buddy

Brave man.

You’re right, he’ll be laughing while the New Black Panther Party strings you up by the balls.

global rule 3 is enforced on this board, please delete your post

>But then again you have to break eggs if you want an omelette
humans are not eggs

This is the future for you wh*Te Neanderthal cave monkeys

Are you white or black?

Slaveowners aren’t real people user.

nor are blacks

t. solipsist

t. salty mayo monster

t. Cuck