Why are cyclists such cunts? Is it all the estrogen in their diets?

Why are cyclists such cunts? Is it all the estrogen in their diets?
They're dangerous. They ride around thinking they have the same privileges as ambulances.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBFFrsvgu1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate those fuckers. Real men go mountain biking

go fuck off with your anti bike bullshit.

i fucking hate those faggots

Go ask

youtu.be/zBFFrsvgu1Y

10 years old and still relevant.

Please tell me how they are dangerous.
A week ago I saw a cyclist die because some truck was driving too fast.
How can an average 80kg dude going at 20km/h be any dangerous to your own life? You guessed it, he can't. What's dangerous though are retarded people driving cars of multiple tons capable of killing just about anything.
How about you stop polluting the earth and start doing a bit of cardio?

I really doubt I would do much to a car if it hit me.

Save money by:
>no gas
>no yearly inspections
>no insurance
>easy maintenence that can be done at home
>get cardio exercise
>no windshield washer fluid
>no oil or air filter changes
Etc. So, why haven't you ditched your car and went with superior cycling yet?

because when I have to swerve into oncoming traffic to get around you puts me in danger because you won't ride your toys on the sidewalk. I hope you get killed

Maybe you should learn to slow down and only pass when there are no other vehicles coming in the other direction?

But then the pedestrians bitch at me.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
then slow down and wait until its clear or are you too stupid to understand that?

>How about you stop polluting the earth and start doing a bit of cardio?
Your cumfarts emit more carbon than an Indian factory.

Maybe you should fuck off and not slow everyone down and cause huge queues of traffic trying to get past your faggot lycra ass.

t. dutchie

you know if you started biking too then you wouldnt have to wait in traffic jams

So how fast can you bike 60 miles?

So you weave in and out of queued up traffic on your bike but would cry and bitch and sue if your own idiocy got you knocked off. I bet you don't even stop at reds.

Why do you want to be sweaty at work?

Because I can afford a car and I'd rather not risk death by semi by riding a child's toy in the street.

I am a Cycler. I do not ride like a stupid faggot in the street. Unless there is a cycling lane. The faggots who drive in the road should all fucking die.

I bet you're sweaty at work after 5 minutes of sitting down, you fatass.

I don't. Where I live has bike lanes. When I didn't, people had common sense to slow down and wait until there was no other traffic comig. Even when I still had my death machine, I left early so if I encountered cyclists, Id still get to my destination on time.

Maybe you should stop being butthurt for overpaying for a huge scrap if metal.

Faggot who will be fat. Saying bicycles are for pussies. Tell me again you stupid piece of shit. Go drive your dodge neon and forget how o use your legs. You fag.

I'm not gonna inconvenience my day because you don't keep your toys on the sidewalk. I'd rather fly past you as close as possible in the hopes that you'll realize you should ride that ridiculous children's toy on the sidewalk

>sweaty at work
so you are completely out of shape?

hang on, so you ride on the pavement/sidewalk (which is illegal)?

>the only form of exercise you can get is being a massive cunt in spandex playing with toys on the street

Are cyclists all unemployed? Can't see them getting into the office soaking wet ten hours late and being productive.

A toy? Are you a retard? toy by definition is an object made to distract and waste time. Not a piece of exercise equipment. I will beat your faggot ass any day.

ITT: Faggots who show that modern drivers license exams are a joke.

>it's illegal

Weenie ass bitch. I see riders on the fucking sidewalks all the time and guess what? Cops too busy looking out for drivers.

T. Fatass powerlifter.

I would rather have my "death machine" than a fucking toy as my main form of transport.
When you want to take your girl out, does she have to drive you? Do you text her "hey I'll pick you up at 5 on my bike :)"
When you want to go on a road trip with friends you have to schedule around shitty public transport timetables and share space with strangers. Of course that's just a hypothetical as we all know that the kind of insufferable cunt who rides a bike through a busy city doesn't have any friends.

You're right. I really need to learn what peak performance looks like.

I'm gonna side swipe a cyclist today I promise you. I don't care about one more dent in my shitbox car as long as I can permanently disable a cyclist

>take a girl out
Nope, my gf and I either walk or ride to our destinations.

>road trip with friends
Are you 18? Me and my gf plan bike ride vacations all the time. We bring along camping gear and ride on trails. It's fun. We even rode approximately 500 miles just recently. Maybe you should try it soetime instead of overpaying to go someplace while maintaining your cardio.

You mad cunt? Bikes are literally the best transport there has ever been made, plus you can gain a huge leg size while doing sprints, you dont have to ride couple of hundred km's a week. And sure bikes can go wherever they like, bikes it's easy thing to maneuver if you aren't a stupid clumsy feminine boy. I never stop on red lights, just make sure streets are safe to cross, always driving like a mad man, and you know what? I just want to tell you that riding a bike is such a fun thing to do, you can get adrenaline and still ride safe, never had any incidens, using the driving lanes, overtaking slow cars...max sprint is like 60km/h on bike, so idk guys? maybe stop being polluting car driving fags and just go green and strong legged with bikes?

FUck those fat faggots. I will fucking wreck you mate. I ride a fucking BMX bike. Way more intense. One gear setting, no faggy bullshit. That the only way to ride a bike BMX or bust. Fuck cyclers with gay bikes, cyclers who wear spandex, cyclers who drive in the road with fucking impunity.

Yup riding a bike in a place meant for cars is a waste of time and it's probably to distract you from how sore you boyfriend made your asshole that morning.

>motorist does this to me
>catch it on camera
>get license plate
>take to police
>they arrest guy for attempted manslaughter
>file lawsuit
>get 100k
Thanks. Go ahead and do that. Just to let you go, most people record their rides nowadays.

go to hell you cock sucking faggot. I hope your entire family dies

Of course i do you piece of shit. Who the fuck things a cop will pull you over for that? I live in Milwaukee though so the police have better shit to do.

Literally illegal not to ride in the road here

bet you get all upset about it too, real hot and bothered stuck in your 4 mile traffic jam

you mean those bikers who will crush you on every sprint and who have superior bike handling skills? bmx are only for skateparks and dirts, if you use bmx as a transport...welll congratulations you're a loser who thinks he's tough

Yea I go mountain biking too. This thread is clearly about fuckers who ride in the street you stupid fucking piece of trash.

Then you can fuck off faggot. LOL. In the milltown police do not care.

>drivers getting this butthurt and assblasted by cyclists

I've done it before and I'll do it again.

How will they crush me on sprints? They can put the resistance to a low setting? They can put the resistance to a low setting and bike uphill. They sit on the bike 90% of the time. Tell me again how they are so much tougher. Standing literally increases bone density.

>gf
Gay

>milltown

Confirmed that you enjoy watching your mom get railed by DeQuan

>mfw
why they mad tho

must be really awkward weaving in and out of pedestrians all day, I'd feel like a total prick mate

How do they have superior bike skills? I have never seen sharp jagged turns or anything of the like. Just old and older faggots sitting on their ass and biking down the cycling lane.

Nope. Niggers are annoying trust me I know.

Yea I love getting to my destination smellin of the cars i front me exhaust. I like wearing spandex and looking like a power ranger with downs. I love getting almost knocked over in the slip stream of the semi that almost fucking creamed me.

Yea also, Pedestrians do not matter. I am not gonna feel like an ass for riding my bike. Pedestrians who decide they wanna tell me to get off the sidewalk get called stupid piece of shit faggots.

I have never once wore spandex. Dress shirt and jeans is the way to go. Never a helmet either because i am not a faggot.

you mean the slipstream that I use to go 80km/h plus, just drafting that planet polluting piece of shit semi? spandex is not obligatory, but it's comfy to ride with, I like power rangers too.

>I'm gonna cause danger to everyone by passing when there is oncoming traffic

>I have secretly in the closet and afraid of seeing men in spandex as it might trigger me to suddenly want to suck a dick

What are showers?

>take a girl out
Either take a taxi, walk, ride, or use public transport. All have them have the advantages that both of us can enjoy alcoholic beverages and we don't have to worry about parking.

>road trip with friends
Use either their car or if they don't have a car rent one. Yes car rentals are a thing. I'll rent a car the one or two times a year I need one. However road trips with friends aren't common for me since I don't see the point in sitting in a car with the purpose of riding. I'll much rather do that on a motorbike or a bicycle. If I'm travelling somewhere I'll just take a train/plane depending on the distance.

What the butthurt drivers don't realise that if they want to drive their cages without being gridlocked constantly they should advocate bike infrastructure and bike friendliness as much as they can. The more cyclists there are the fewer cars are there causing the gridlocks so the few people who insist on caging around can do so easier when most people use a bike. However this will never happen as cagers see any investment to cycling infrastructure as an attack against them and will fight against it with their life causing only more cages to come to the roads with them.

Few hours

I don't care about them as long as they're fast

Grannies on their fucking City bikes on the middle of the road make my blood boil

I save a fortune on my bike, cut tons of stress from city road driving, also my thighs, calfs and ass are like wood now. But I fucking cannot stand asshole cyclists, usually lycra-clad pricks with £2k bikes and helmet cams, jumping red lights and shouting at pedestrians to get out of the way.

There's one in my city who I cross paths with daily, and he's a huge prick. Thinks his everyday commute is the tour de france and he stops for absolutely nobody. Saw him almost go over a car bonnet one day because he just pedalled out onto a crossroad through a red light.

>Show them so fucking respect
>I drive around the mountains all the time and there are people fucking pushing themselves going uphill for hours, i dont know how they do it.

All of Monkey Dust is still relevant.

who here /nicelegs/ from biking

where are the legs

Not even dyel
It's like do you even exist

>nice
well toned m'sir

tfw not a gross body builder

I need to start recording my ride. People have attempted this twice with me, and I was in the bike lane both times. The bike lanes here are as wide as the car lanes.

>tfw aesthetic as fuck bodybuilder

post legs

that ain't me u mongol, but I'll post if u ask nicely

post legs so I can masturbate

Not everyone has the privilege of their hourly wage joke of a job being 20 minutes from mom and dad's basement

lmao dude looks like you got fucking wings are you an airplane

wut

to fracture the largest bone in the human body, you need a force of approximately 4000 Newtons.
A cyclist weighing 80kg driving 20 km/h hitting you for 0.1 second has a force of 4444 Newtons.

he can

LMAO, ok
nice double bubs

don't you think it looks a bit unbalanced?

Yes, and now compare the amount of deaths and injuries cyclists and drivers cause.

Looks like that cuz of angle
quadz to claves are 55-37 cm
im a recovering skeleton

It's easy to see why they are mad:
>Pay a huge part of their income to sit in a box to ride to work
>Feel powerless while trapped in traffic
>Just sitting their, instead of having full agency
>Not boldly facing death and dismemberment, and thus living on a more heroic level
>Not braving the elements, and instead being more technologically dependent than we already are
>paying thousands of dollars to buy even more fossil fuels, which directly and indirectly funds most of today's biggest problems

I'd be mad too. That's why I live in Brooklyn, one of best US cities for biking. Car-free for 12 years (although I rent a car for road-trips, because duh).

A few of them killed an older guy in my area. Fuckers rode over him, despite him having right of way. Bastards lied about it to the cops, and wouldn't say who actually killed him. All chipped in for a good lawyer or two, and managed to put enough pressure on the cops to drop it.

Annoying fucktards have almost killed me as well.

One of them tried to intimidate my Dad as well by trying to play chicken with him while he was walking down the street. Ended with the dumb faggot falling off his own bike.

Jesus, I really hate these twats.

old good for nothing fucks die all over the place just fucking up young people's lives

itt: people who got jewed into paying thousands per year for a car just to work for Mr. Shekelstein

is all fun and games untill it starts raining or worse

then again traffic is at it's maximum shitness level

>That feel when you've knocked down twenty cyclists by clipping them with the wing mirror

>not being able to pay your car in less than a year

lmao fucking poors

>drivers kills a gorillian people every day
>cyclist kills one guy for the first time in history
>hurr why are cyclocist such cunts

I always swerve at them hoping they shit their queer shorts

About 10 years ago a guy died in my county in a crash because of a drunk cyclist. They should hang their heads in fucking shame.

>being afraid of a little water
>Not wearing a gore-tex shell
>Not having a dry change of clothes waiting for you at your destination.
I agree that cycling requires a little more forethought and indifference to the elements, but you will be surprised how well you can adapt.

>look like a child

I'm not going to say they're all cunts but enOugh of them are cunty enough to be noticeable.

Funniest cyclist related story i can recall was driving up this mountain road following a 3500 turbo diesel ram who was following a cyclist. The cyclist was weaving back and forth up hill then riding the middle down hill. When a straightaway came up the ram blasted past and left a huge cloud of diesel exhaust for the cyclist to choke on.

>tfw no turbo diesel to fumigate cyclists

You can't get girls in a bicycle, but i guess you don't care about that, virgin fag.