Does Veeky Forums has healthy collar bone position?

does Veeky Forums has healthy collar bone position?

recently i digged more and more into shoulder health and its fucking nuts how much can go wrong with your most complex joint.

mine are horizontal, is that good?

yes thats perfect.

because?

>broke collarbone as a child
>shoulder tilts lower than the other

up sloping collarbone here
its bad?

upward slope master race reporting

because only horizontal collarbone is the sign of a healthy muscle balance that brings proper scapular alignment and shoulder health.

i belong to upward untermensch myself. researching into stretches and counter exercices atm.

We have found our new meme!

Depressed collar bone probably explains why Scooby's upper body/neck line always looks so weird.

mine slopes upwards but it is to big and has pointy ends it my only physical downfall

my left side is fucked up because it never set properly after breaking

Mine slope up what do i do

I thought this was genetic

Slopelets, when will they learn?

hey thats the line for fat people

>mfw crazy upward slope

My collarbones are so prominent I can't believe I haven't broken them yet.

you must have some shitty posture desu.

The picture makes it seem a ltitle but worse than it is, but at least it makes my traps look better.

Are you me :/

So wich is good and wich is bad ?

Upward slope most aesthetic

I feel those feels

how is that even possible, it looks like a 60 degree angle

>broke collar bone
>got into lifting 3 months later
It's been 3 years and my right pec still hasn't caught up to the left... most of the load goes into the front delt:(

upward slope reporting in

Had shitty shoulders, found pic related, fixed my shit

What's the tl:dr?

Has exercises that restore range of motion

He's got scoliosis, that's why it looks weird.

Spine is curving so the rest of the bony structures attached to it are off as well.

How could one of the strongest men in the world have bad collarbone positioning.

If he built up his shoulders and tightened up his traps and flared his lats to lift up his angle... then he could finally win?

Is downward slope his enemy?

Wow for a man that wide, Thor's collar bones slope down a lot

wow for a bunch of idiots you guys are fucking retarded

wowow i can see his shirt

How do I unslope my collarbones?

They still slope down

look at his other shirtless photo they slope slightly upwards on some and horizontal on some

do you have eyes

r u blind mother fucker or english not your first language

In that pic alone, they are level if not sloping upwards.

The fuck are you on?

I have a slightly up-sloping collarbone. How do I fix this? Does it really matter?

Being he DOESN'T pose like an insecure bodybuilder in every fucking picture with his lat flared, he doesn't look like what you're used to jerking off to.

He moves around a lot, and his collar bones move along with his arms shoulders and everything else, the way the body is supposed to.

Upper here. Hitted lmao 4pl8s in 6 months adter i started doing diddys (2 years after going to gym, though), at age 18, ~75kg bw.