A bunch of desert people 4...

A bunch of desert people 4,000 years ago built gargantuan structures to host leaders with 10k pound stones that lined up perfectly with the stars.

How the fuck did they do that?

Genetics.

They were Indo-Aryan.

By flooding the pyramids and floating them up , pulling them up the nile from lower Egypt

Very carefully and with great precision.

WE

First - was not a desert.

How the fuck did they do that? with something we call society.

Wow, just look at what humanity lost because of the white man

I mean the actual act of building it. No shit they had a society I mean how did they physically build it.

the fuck? That is not what I was intending.

It's not really that hard if you got thousand and thousands of laborers who all believe they're working for a literal god.

Gee i wonder how a people obsessed with astronomy could figure how to align three buildings with stars

A lot of working force and a lot of time, with you want something more specific try to ask this to a engineer.

>a lot of time
Didn't they supposedly build Khufu's tomb in only 10-20 years?

Slaves, indentured workers, and low-class workers.
They were intended to be large mausoleums so they were built with care and aesthetics in mind out of respect for the dead.
Also what the fuck is your image OP?

idk some shitty image I had on my pc

They were Berbero-Semitic

t. Nordic "Self-hating Pole" Volkdeutscher

Aliens

We
don't
know.
Wherever there is a lack of knowledge, /pol/tards will scribble their idiotic spew.
Wherever there is doubt or lack of data, you spot the dumbest scum: the ones who speak without doubt, with a simple explanation or a wide-ranging story that explains everything in one fell swoop.

>craniological research
>decidedly Semitic or Semite-Libyan type
hot air.

Time, the largest pyramid took 20 years to built.

Probably some crazy luck 2bh

>lined up perfectly with the stars

But they don't.

Because it took like 20 years to build just one?

>stack blocks on eachother
>somehow this required aliens help

This. The stars aren't even the same as they were back then.

I wasn't implying aliens. I don't think anything involves aliens.

>be astronomer
>pinpoint alignments of stars
>be architect
>decide dimensions of structure based on centre given to you by astronomer
>be slave
>stack blocks where you're told
It's either that, or extraterrestrial dindus

The Egyptians were very smart, dedicated and extremely religiously motivated. The Pharaoh was the personification of God and they took that very literally. The Phyle's that built the Pyramids consisted of around 200 men and the teams even their own names. There was a competitive atmosphere to the construction of the Great Pyramid where workers were housed, fed and lived with their families. Foremen even had fancy Villa's to stay in.

Ramps on the inside and they had several failed attempts before they perfected it

Several million laborers working during the time of the year when the crops needed little to no tending so the Pharaohs had them do public works project to keep them busy which also had the added benefit of being a prestigious work of the Kingdom.

Not sure why I said million meant to say thousands.

if if they do, egyptians were astronomy buffs

When the highest power on this Earth wants you to plan his tomb you better fucking believe you make that your and your labor pool's life's work.