/fps/ /fph/ /fht/ Fat Stories/Hate General

Got some fresh content from a proud feminist here to tell us that "Everything you know about weight loss is a lie"
youtube.com/watch?v=PXw757u0llE

everydayfeminism.com/2016/10/weight-loss-is-a-lie/
>Riley J. Dennis is a Contributing Vlogger for Everyday Feminism. She’s a polyamorous, atheist, gender non-binary trans woman with a passion for fiction writing, feminism, and technology. She got her BA from Whittier College in 2015 doing a self-designed major called Writing Worlds, a mixture of creative writing and anthropology, focused on realistic fictional world building.
>polyamorous, atheist, gender non-binary trans woman

Enjoy Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
zazzle.com/do_i_make_you_look_fat_t_shirt-235580542773465042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this should go to the sticky:
youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

>Creative writing major who focused on fictional worldbuilding
>Blogs about fictional reality where feminism makes sense, obesity is healthy, and nobody can control their own fitness
Sounds like she's putting her degree to good use

I thought that was a SAVAGE comment on 'what every fat girl needs to hear' written by a skinny girl at first

>Riley J. Dennis is a Contributing Vlogger for Everyday Feminism. She’s a polyamorous, atheist, gender non-binary trans woman with a passion for fiction writing, feminism, and technology. She got her BA from Whittier College in 2015 doing a self-designed major called Writing Worlds, a mixture of creative writing and anthropology, focused on realistic fictional world building.
>Riley J. Dennis is a Contributing Vlogger for Everyday Feminism. She’s a polyamorous, atheist, gender non-binary trans woman with a passion for fiction writing, feminism, and technology.
>a passion for fiction writing, feminism, and technology.
>fiction writing
>"Everything you know about weight loss is a lie"

Yep.

Any EMS/fire/clinical folks on? I'm up for some fat stories.

>working as an EMT a few years back
>sent to transport 450lber to doctors appointment
>get to tiny apartment, have another crew for manpower
>walk in and the stench of sweat and piss hits us
>guy we're here for is on the couch by the door, clearly doesn't move on his own
>turns out the only way for him to stand up was for his son to grab under his arms and pull him up
>his son isn't here but the man says he's bigger than he is, around 550
>I draw the short straw and have to lift center mass
>two of the other guys pulling as well
>I thought the smell couldn't get any worse than it was
>turn out his skin was caked in grime, clearly hasn't bathed in over a month
>we get him up and to the stretcher, go through the appointment just fine
>clothes are caked in grime and reek for the rest of the day

Stories like this make me rage. This is the effect of letting your kid do fuck all and stuff his face with garbage. I say this out of anger: these people should not breed.

well done

well, the first picture was taken from a higher angle.
I have never seen her videos, but it likes like she was chubby to begin with

>Classmates are all varying degrees of chub, but only one is a true planetoid
>She has been mirin' my noob gains
>"Anonette, help me lose weight!"
>Explain the sticky to her, calories in, calories out, macros, exercise, lifting won't make you huge, etc.
>Off she goes to her first gym session , she has signed up for a zumba class to start off with some fun cardio
>Later that day, check Facebook
>Planetos posted picture of Caramel Dystopia Latte with Extra Chocolate as an "after-gym treat"
>war never changes

Nah she was definitely a cutie. Then she got fat, but I think she might have lost some weight normally.
pic-related is my favorite though. She even wrote an article somewhere confirming that it's her in the same picture and then talking about how it's okay to be fat

>she has signed up for a zumba class

you knew how it would go at that point

>friend's fatty gf second time at the gym
>first time they came she had a fight with friend because he wanted her to lift weights
>for the sake of not breaking up, he agreed it's ok to do some cardio for the first week
>shes obviously not comfortable with him telling her what to do at the gym, offer to "train" her instead
>show her how to elliptical works, explain some stuff like the difference between LISS/MISS/HIIT, average HR, duration etc.
>explain that her heart rate has to go up to a certain degree and STAY THERE for her body to respond to the training
>tell her it will be hard at first, but the more she sticks to it the easier it will be
>set it at 13 (out of 20), tell her I'll be back to check on her in 10 mins
>bro doing cardio 2 rows behind her, ask me what I told her
>tell him, meanwhile i can see her panting and sweating
>then all of a sudden after 2-3 mins, I see she's recovering and not panting anymore
>approach and ask "is everything ok?"
>see the difficulty
>she didn't lower it by 1 or 2, she lowered it from 13 to 4.
>did another 5 mins, said she "was done for today" as it was her first time
>came 2-3 times, did the same thing
>never came back
>changed gyms eventually, goes to some fitness zumba yoga w/e studio now with her fat sister
>turned friend obese too, he stopped lifting eventually as well
>they are both fat as shit

she's a nice girl, but that relationship is fucking toxic for both of them. worst thing is they're probably heading for marriage. Friend at least still tries a bit, does sports now and then and cut smoking. Meanwhile, she had diabetes for 4 years during elementary school and a history of heart attacks in the family.

>listening to a tranny for medical advice

Lol, what's next asking a rapist for relationship advice?

>SHE's a non binary transwoman

What did they mean by this?

She's a mentally ill liberal

>she

Medical fps are best fps.

>be me
>backtrack to how many calories in a slice of my Buffalo chicken pizza
>540
>read threads about men talking about their 90 pound gfs
>I'm 109 pounds being only 1 inch taller
>that's 49kilos to 41
>im a fat pig
>revelation is born and I start working out again
Don't ever lose sight of your goal lard asses
17 pounds lighter here I come

Are you retarded or just attention seeking ?

nobody on this board is seeking a 90 pound gf. Or a 109 pound gf. Go lift a fucking weight you twig, pic-related is what a real woman should look like

why people mix nike and ua? seems so bad.

why are you such a fagg0t

> Work in hospital, morbidly obese 200kg, 162cm patient comes in to get IUD inserted to ease her suffering as she too fat and unwell to get the hysterectomy she needs for her uterine cancer.
>Tell her to loose some weight before she comes in so she could possibly get the hysterectomy to SAVE HER LIFE
>Gains 5kg
>Inserting an IUD can normally be done in rooms but this whale is so big the Dr needs assistance so we do it in the theater.
>Spend 20 min trying to get IV in. Her arm is so fat end up having to use an ultrasound to find a vein
>Have to put bed extensions on the examination table
>Takes her 10 min to shift from her bed to the table with help. She is a sweaty exhausted mess from it
> Cannot give her much sedation because she is so fat she will stop breathing.
> get her in stirrups but her pannus covers her vagina making it impossible for Doc to put in IUD
> I have to physically hold back the pannus while the doc does the procedure
> the smell of yeast, dirt and bacteria is nauseating
>Im a small 50kg female. After 10 minutes my arms begin to shake holding the weight of the pannus
>The whale begins having a panic attack because I could not give her adequate sedation.
>Have to calm the whale down and do breathing exercises with her to get through the insertion.
>The doctor is up to her elbows in this woman just to get to her cervix. How she didn't pass out from the smell is beyond me.
>Finally get the IUD in and it takes another 10 min for her to move back to her bed
> Fat people are a burden on the health care system and on medical staff.

That girl looks disgusting man

pernilwyn is a literal goddess
you can just fuck off right now

Looks literally like a man with tits and poorly fitting underwear

She looks better in the second pic.

That looks FUCKING DISGUSTING

seriously?
& are way more attractive. Honestly, it's a good thing that you do though, it means we don't have to compete against each other.

No

Nobody has 90 lbs girlfriends unless they're fucking 5'1" or something, my Gf is 5'4" and 130, she looks thicc

Are these women necromancers? Because they're raising a hearty bone

Too thin IMO.

Better.

I want someone I can hug that can fill my 6ft arm span.

I'm 62 inches my weight is too high

>Liking thin girls with fake tits
Makes me remember being 15.

Nice one
I don't know why people on fit pretend to like heavy women
Thicc is gross when blown out of proportion

>work as an EMT inside a hospital
>my job is to monitor patients during transport and lengthy diagnostics
>halfway through shift, Pt scheduled for MRI
>5', 415 lbs
>her BP is 190/120, her pulse fluctuates anywhere between 40-106 BPM
>MRI shows her brain looks like swiss cheese
>turns out that her unregulated blood pressure has actually been crushing parts of her brain, strangling the cells to death

All in balance. Generally, healthy women are sexy women, and there's a wide range of bodyshape a healthy woman can fill. That's definitely a finite range, though, so hamplanets and spooky skellies fall outside of it.

>turns out that her unregulated blood pressure has actually been crushing parts of her brain, strangling the cells to death

That's some heavy thinking right here.

My gf was 95 lbs at 5'9" when I met her. I've helped her reach her current weight of 110 lbs but she complains about being "fat" sometimes. No eating disorder, she just doesn't have much of an appetite.

>190/120

Isn't that supposed to give you a heart attack or a stroke relatively quickly? I thought people got rushed to the hospital for that sort of thing.

I can't imagine how anyone would stay alive long with that BP.

Problem is people are misinterpreting why sellers actually are and taking normal weight people and calling then unhealthy just like fat people do
Raising the body weight average

The world was better when model was standard

>tumblr universe

Embarrassing

Are you this person?

Pic related

Veeky Forumsggot
>FTFY

Kek

>MRI shows her brain looks like swiss cheese
Guess she had food on her mind.

My ex's weight fluctuated between 90-100 lbs @ 5'11".

She had tiny girl abs so she wasn't anorexic, I mean, muscle on her frame, active liftstyle.

Oh you

Is that the guy from Drive?

>girlfriend graduated from Whittier
>their English program had literally 5 people in it
>my girlfriend knows this person
>this author is actually a man
>REPEAT, THIS AUTHOR IS A TRANNY
>T H I S
> A U T H O R
> I S
>A
>T R A N N Y

I have met this "woman" in person and argued with her against this

I literally argued against things she said in this article and she physically shut down from logic being thrown at her, and then claimed I was harassing her so I then stopped.

This comes out a year later and its the same shit

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brb posting to everyone I know form whittier

Please stop factraping this exceptional individual, bro.

The subculture fats, aka cringe in public.

sleuth

kek

>>Planetos posted picture of Caramel Dystopia Latte with Extra Chocolate as an "after-gym treat"
>>war never changes

Christ.

You probably pushed her too hard. Setting 13 for a ham who does not exercise seems rather high. Not that she was ever going to make it....

Even if she's trans, this is just more bad bro-science. Sis-science? Fatty pseudo-science?

Made me laugh.

>Caramel Dystopia Latte

You're the same Anonette who posted the Latte Apocalypse or something right?

That's an eating disorder

Too thin

Too lumpy

Pic is the fit type I like.

Tell some more stories, pls.

>middle school.
>Chubby scrawny.
>PE Push up test.
>Nervous af
>My turn comes up, jocks start recording with their phones.
>Can't do a single push up, I collapse half way down.
>End of class we sit down as the coach announces who got the most push ups.
>Someone shouts "And we got user with 0 push ups!"
>Everyone laughs, girl near me whispers "pathetic"
>Jock walking by spits on me.
>End of daily PE class.
Looking back on it I deserved it.

yes

P2
>Video that was recorded went around the school.
>Now motivated to make change and start working out.
>4 years later in high school, one of the jocks who bullied me saw me in the weight room.
>Shock in his eyes.
>I begin doing my set of dumbbell shoulder presses with 70lb dumbbells.
Success is the best revenge.

>been lifting for a few months, going from chubby to mildly built
>go out to a bar with some people from uni, its karaoke night and i cant resist that shit
>have some beers, belt out some songs, have a great time
>some fat chick is there with her friend who looks like skwisgaar with dark grey hair and gross pointy tits, fatty has apparently been staring at out table the whole night according to my buddy
>fatty goes up and sings some disgusting sappy love song, halfway through walks up to me with the mic and tries to get me to go up and sing it with her
>arms crossed, legs spread and planted, not fucking happening
>upon the moment of my rejection of her advance, she lights up with apocalyptic fury, drops the mic, starts fucking screaming at me, knocks my beer over and storms out with her friend hurrying after
fucking entitled fatties

It was clearly something she's never experienced before. Not like food can reject you.

maybe it worked for a """slightly""" thinner girs in a TV show she has seen

tip top kek
it was honestly kind of a surreal experience for me
never had anyone freak out on me over something so insignificant before

>90lbs
>5'11
>not anorexic

OK M8

why even bother?

btw, youtube doesn't even bother investigating if they get 10 claims in a short notice

every time I see this image I remember the time I fucked a landwhale, my dick is 7 incles and i struggled to keep the tip of my dick inside her so yeah, that image makes sense in a way.

If I wanted to fuck a woman that looks like a man then I'd fuck you.

shoo shoo spooky skellington

Unless 'high test" girls look like Then there's a pretty good chance they are overweight, pic related, left side is 5'7 at 170 and puts her in overweight category.

This high test and thicc meme isn't doing most women any favors unless they really are fit women or one of the few that have this body shape naturally AND a normal BMI.

>to my fat sister Louisa

Use pastebin you twat. You give them ad revenue by linking directly

If they're not showing signs of hypertensive crisis, the answer is we assume the cuff can't read for shit through their massive arms. Fat arms end up cone shaped and don't give as good a reading even on regular obese, death fat is worse.

You joking?
I was overweight in middle school and during half of high school and still dished out push-ups
I did about 20-22 and pushed myself real hard
Of course the skinny twig bastards did about 50

After I lose weight I lost my ability to do any push-ups. The irony

Most girls can't even do a single push up, so they don't have much of a high ground to be sneering at you from.

Where was she hiding the 50lbs?

Riley Reeeeeeeeee, dickGRRRRL, is shown selling her dress with the extra fupa compartment.

>it's okay to be fat
>look twice, nay, THRICE your chronological age
>also, drinking water kills
>remember, fit: FISH FUCK IN IT, DEAD PAJEETS FLOAT IN IT

She's totally fucked and will never find a real job.

In all-over body fat, compare the size of different parts of her body in the before and after. I can see it. Everything on her is smaller.

I wanted it to end with the jock fucking you :/

I think it's a bit much when a transsexual (that is not a trained medical professional in the field) is trying to school women who have been naturally female all their lives about anything to do with women's biology. Just no.

>Caramel Dystopia Latte
>war never changes
>Extra Milky Nutella Apocalypse
You're pretty based. Keep it up.

Fuck off to myproana skellie

For some unknown reason I seem to attract fatties like honey. Whenever I go out or get into a new group of people there seems to be a fatty that's all over me. Can someone explain why this is happening? Does this happen to others?

I'd much rather have all the qt fit girls drooling after me desu.

You couldn't tell from the video? Voice, jaw, you can see the product that he had to use to get his hair like that, uses a green screen instead of actual bedroom/living room like most female YouTubers. It's all screaming that it's a man.

Get yourself this fatty repellant, stat!
zazzle.com/do_i_make_you_look_fat_t_shirt-235580542773465042

Bitch needs to shut up and get that disgusting addams apple removed. It's like there's a tiny hard dick jumping up and down in her throat, ugh.

Found the fatty.

I have the same thing, but that's because I'm north African in a western European country
Most fat girls think that I have to set the bar lower because of that, so they assume I'm in their league

>its karaoke night and i cant resist that shit
Japan-fag spotted!

Nor him but no. Nearly every bar in America will have a karaoke night at some point, probably same with other countries too. Karaoke isn't exclusive to Japan.