I never really understood pant tights are you suppose to wear them by themselves? Or underneath another layer of pants

I never really understood pant tights are you suppose to wear them by themselves? Or underneath another layer of pants.

*IF* I was going to wear them, I'd wear them under shorts, or if ti was REALLY cold.

That's IF I did wear them. Which I don't.

Honest.

Guys...

Men generally wear them under shorts.

I'd wear them under shorts. The only people who wear them by themselves are guys who would break you in half if you called them a faggot.

>have a great man ass
>wear compression pants/leggings/tights to the gym
>see guys mirin and catch themselves

no homo.

Why the hell would you wear shorts over pants? Are you people autists? Might as well wear your underwear over your pants like some 70's superhero.

To hide their manly trouser werm, duh...

Why the fuck would you even wear leggings if you are going to wear something over them? A complete waste.

I personally wears spats all the damn time.

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

>not showing off your cock n balls

dicklets will never know this feel

One of the guys in your image is literally wearing shorts

To look like athletes, i bet they also put on a sweater

>TFW have nice legs
>TFW don't want to wear just leggings incase I get forcefully penetrated
Fucking fags ruin everything. Wish they didn't exist. So nothing can look 'gay'

I have huge balls and I'm a severe grower (2 to 3 inches flaccid, even less when I'm exercising), so yeah... no way I'm gonna wear tight pants without shorts over them

So the fuck what?

Congratulations, you just realised the single biggest issue of open homosexuality. It inherently makes men-only activities go under suspicion of being gay. No more affectionate comradery for you.

now anytime someone tells you "they aren't hurting anyone" feel free to correct them.

>Robocop and the Golem in the middle there

Sure, because men-only activities were totally straight before acceptance of open homosexuality.

Like "being a sailor" wasn't at all an expression meaning "being homosexual" long before the word "gay" was even used for this meaning.

How far back are you going there? because sailors have always been notorious womanizers, having a woman at every port and visitng whorehouses wherever they go. If anyone was gay it was at least kept as a deeply private secret between the ones involved as to not make their friends uncomfortable.

This traditionally manly roles are only now seen as gay because faggots ruin them with their openly faggy ways.

Condoms used to be taboo except for sailors

So whats your point?

they're compression shorts, but longer.

do you go to the gym or to sports practice wearing just compression shorts? no you don't, because that's fucking weird. you wear them as underwear. they're made to be cold weather underwear, like long johns for exercise.

>being this insecure about your sexuality and caring this much if someone thinks you might be gay

You're definitely a closet faggot.

>if you are not ok with faggots being in your face then you must be a faggot yourself
I bet you believe that every priest touches kids too

It really depends on the pants themselves. Some are intended as an inner layer and some an outer layer. I have both and wear them as the outer layer.

This.
Now if you wear a short so we can admire your long underwear you're a fag