Hey Veeky Forums just a reminder that if you aren't mixing your protein shakes with pic related that you are sorely...

hey Veeky Forums just a reminder that if you aren't mixing your protein shakes with pic related that you are sorely missing out

not even shilling just trying to help some bros out

That shit is overpriced. Just make it yourself.

Not OP but making it at home is kind of a PITA with the straining etc. Haven't had Starbucks version, but Trader Joe's and Stok's offerings are pretty good. I've heard good things about Stumptown.

This shit is goat, OP. I get them for 2 bucks at my Walmart. The almond kind makes my brotein powder delicious.

>not even shilling just trying to help some bros out

>inactivated almonds
Shill pls

>drinking flavored coffee drinks

Honestly user, if you were at work in the 50's in a coal mine would you pull that shit out and drink it in front of your co-workers?

That is the basic is this shit gay test. This fails it hard.

Just use a french press. Voila. No straining.

>Not using activated almonds

xfzdgdg

We drink not because of taste.
We drink because of results.
Fucking beta cuck virgin ass nolifer.

>being this insecure in your sexuality

Girls are turned the fuck off by that billy beta shit right there. Enjoy what you enjoy and confidently turn it back around on people whenever they try to shit-test you about it.

a french press is literally an inverted strainer lmao

you can get results with stuff that tastes good you retard.

>fell for the meme lolololololxdzzz ggezwpfgt go back to kindergarden scrubnub

kek

French Press still uses heat, but anyway I actually use an AeroPress and press it directly over ice. I think it's a good compromise between the benefits of cold brew (taste, acidity) and convenience of traditional brewing.

says the namefag

What? Only if you add hot water... Just add cold or lukewarm water. Then let it sit for a day in the frig then you have cold brew.

Yes, but you don't have the hassle of using a normal strainer. It's wayyy easier to use

I mix my scoops with French pressed coffee and unsweetened vanilla cashew milk already. Tablespoon of FAGE makes it even better.
Shake it up.

Oh, ya that's true. I'll keep it in mind.