Start lifting to distract myself from girls

>start lifting to distract myself from girls
>now girls are a distraction from lifting

Who else /obsessivepersonality/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/63780-swans-michael-gira-calls-rape-accusations-by-former-collaborator-larkin-grimm-a-slanderous-lie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White/Asian is the only acceptable form of mixing, and even that should be limited.

Stop being 16

I dont get why some guys on here claim that lifting got them attention from girls
Ive been lifting for some time and i notice no change, along with many others

Girls dont care if youre fit or not, as long as you arent obese.
Not that i know what they DO care about but whatever it is you did its not because you got fit

>lift to clear mental bs at home and in life
>lift to improve self but become more and more obsessive

I think she's full dutch

>putting girls on such a pedestal that you have to do things to "distract" yourselves from them

You guys on this board are so fucking beta.

And we all know girls aren't swarming you now OP

Tall+Handsome+Dress well+Lifting=Attention from girls (Me)

You: Short+Lifting+Ugly+Poor+T shirt+sneakers+ sweatpants = No attention

I got attention before I started lifting but it has gone up for sure, and now I get attention from the qtest of grills instead of average and dumpy girls

This. The ONLY exception is if you lose a lot of weight/ gain a lot of muscle from skelly mode and the women that knew you before have perspective to see where you came from. Progress is attractive so they must know you before. Nobody gives a shit about you unless you look great aesthetically (face) or you're a popular guy in a good way: positive, friendly, etc.

I think jawline, posture, as well as social presence have an impact on attractiveness. If we look at kissless virgins they usually lack all of these traits.

this

>Tall+Handsome+Dress well+Lifting=Attention from girls (Me)

Sure thing, 4channer

>I think jawline, posture, as well as social presence have an impact on attractiveness. If we look at kissless virgins they usually lack all of these traits.

You're right, it makes sense that probably 90% of guys on Veeky Forums lack all of those traits

Your theory is good and i agree, its other things that factor in and not your lifting
You can lift all you want but it wont change reality, often people change other things aswell as start lifting so thats why they think "oh, it must be because i lift"

Also, nice insult attempt mate, 5/10
Would have been 6/10 if you didnt just fire randomly and made assumptions about how i look/dress

I think you two are right in that social presence and how you come off is way more important
If you seem like a friendly guy who has a good reputation you are more likely to get attention from girls, if youve got a reputation as a cold hearted fucker who never smiles or does anything fun you wont

Dating is a social game, makes sense that social skills matter the most

You must be ugly, srs.

Depends on how attractive you are, if you toss in the build with the good looks you don't even need to try anymore. If your ugly, muscle doesn't change much.

Ever since i got in really good shape I'll have girls at parties just come up to me and grab my muscles. What are you talking about?

>if youve got a reputation as a cold hearted fucker who never smiles or does anything fun you wont

>have no friends
>as a result, never do anything fun, because no friends
>because of the no friends, never meet any girls
>because of no friends and no girls, be sad and miserable with life
>because sad and miserable with life, don't really smile that much

Does anyone know the quickest suicide method?

Muscles will amplify how you look, significantly, but if you already have some attribute that makes you unapproachable, such as being a manlet, never smiling, or being ugly, muscles don't do shit.

However if you're average looking or above, women will notice you more, for sure.

>Finally start talking to some girls, tinder, irl, etc
>They all take forever to respond, or just ghost me
Seriously, what's the point of matching with me on tinder if you're not going to respond?

>>have no friends

>depends on random people to have his fun

HAVE YOU TRIED HAVING FUN ON YOUR OWN

Validation. I match every girl i get on tinder, just to see who will swipe me. Makes me feel good, I never talk to any of them.

It is a great opener if you already are attractive to them and drunken chicks have lower inhibitions so they are bound to make a move

Point being social skills matter more and if youve got a reputation for being a lovable guy it will pay off more than lifting
Plenty of guys are still as lonely as they were before they got fit, lifting doesnt change this alot

Guess it also depends on country, girls in the US are crazier than european girls it seems

Ego boost, tons of guys finding them attractive is good for that

Can you tell me how having fun on my own, and how being out trying to "have fun" on my own while seeing all the people out with their friends and girlfriends will help me meet people?

having fun on your own doesnt mean you shut other people out, it means you're open to just enjoy whatever you're doing and whatever you think fun is

if you have fun running and you smile because you feel so good from running people are more likely to approach you, smile back at you while you're just there running having the time of your life

find anything that makes you feel this way and stop being an entitled cunt

>Ive been lifting for some time and i notice no change

I think he was countering the "no change". Plus on my own personal note, I've had chicks drunk chicks fuck me just for my looks, no complaints.

It depends, if your out partying or whatever and one night stands is your goal, looks matter more than anything because it will get you in the door, and it can get you fucked just on looks alone.

>Plenty of guys are still as lonely as they were before they got fit, lifting doesnt change this alot

Yeah most of these guys were fucking autists and figured lifting would make it so they wouldn't stutter when talking to girls.

As a tall handsome dyel cyclist, lifting and fashion ain't shit. Confidence is everything.

>Yeah most of these guys were fucking autists and figured lifting would make it so they wouldn't stutter when talking to girls.

you mean Veeky Forums?

Confidence is everything, lifting and getting into shape can be the thing that makes someone confident.

I know I was pretty shy around girls, but once I got the mentality I was hot as fuck, after getting in shape, I had the confidence to get frequently laid.

I really envy you guys
Im fit, im tall, im good looking but i struggle to get laid despite being confident
I met this girl this summer, really sweet thing and we had a few dates and then she just went back home for winter semester and last i heard was that she´d love to meet but cant because of school

I have no idea how to make it at this point, lifting doesnt help one but when you lack direction

Lol wut, you have to have some unattractive trait that muscle didn't fix. Pussy came for me way easier when I was jacked.

>I met this girl this summer, really sweet thing and we had a few dates

Did you fuck?

Probably true, but this one girl, she said she liked anime, so I asked her what her favorite was, then she responded, then she asked me and I responded and then she never did

Tinder is a bunch of people with ADD looking for sex, you need to be quick and get to the point.

Nope, she wouldnt have it
We did make out but she seemed really insecure when i got her back at my place
Im not hung up on her, she is just an example since she is the only single girl ive met in almost two years time who was somewhat attractive

Every bar i go to, every gathering, every hobby and even work all the girls are with their boyfriends
One actually wasted a shitload of time for me since we were flirting and she outright said she wanted to fuck but later i found out she had a boyfriend the entire time

Hence my statement that i dunno how to make it since i dunno whats wrong

>Nope, she wouldn't have it
yeah she didn't like you

You cant possibly know that and neither can i so fuck off mate

You have a lot to learn if you think boyfriend means they are off limits.

Secondly if you have more than 3 "dates" and don't fuck you're wasting your time.

Also how much did you push when going for sex, did she just stop you once and you gave up? There is a thin line on how aggressive you need to be, most women don't want to seem easy.

>One actually wasted a shitload of time for me since we were flirting and she outright said she wanted to fuck but later i found out she had a boyfriend the entire time

She wanted to fuck and would of your conscience is the only thing that got in the way.

>Every bar i go to, every gathering, every hobby and even work all the girls are with their boyfriends

I don't understand this. It's like every girl over college age has a boyfriend. How do guys even meet girls in mid 20s or above when everyone already has a boyfriend?

but of course not all guys have girlfriends, it's just like all girls have boyfriends

>some Veeky Forums guy implies that he gets girls with boyfriends to cheat on them, and does it intentionally
>and to keep pressuring the girls for sex

sure thing dude

Boyfriend doesn't make them off limits, a lot of women just want to be in a relationship.

>and to keep pressuring the girls for sex

??? Token resistance is typical in one night stands.

Not him, but I've hooked up with girls before, FWB them, and later discovered they had boyfriends, and they never told me and I feel sick to my stomach and it happens more than you think.

I always snoop their phones now.

Are you implying all women don't cheat?

>>and to keep pressuring the girls for sex

y, this is retarded. If she doesn't want to fuck you she is not attracted to you, why would you waste time? I say find another girl that is attracted to you instead

If you've been working a girl for a while and she lets slip she has a boyfriend do you just give up? If she gave a shit about her boyfriend she would of stopped you way before that.

Having a boyfriend does negate me pursuing a relationship with them and it makes trying to get laid alot harder because most girls arent open to spending time alone with another dude when they are in a relationship

I made a move twice, first time she didnt have time to come back to my place and the other we were at my place watching a movie. She swapped the subject and started talking about how she was going away after summer and wanted to know what i wanted to do, kind of killed the mood since she hinted that she didnt want to have sex unless we were in a relation and she didnt want a relation since she was leaving

>She wanted to fuck
Dude, i made several attempts because i thought she was single. not once did she mention having a boyfriend.
She wanted attention, nothing more

If you won't sleep with girls who have "boyfriends" you are seriously limiting your sexual options.

I dunno dude your either really fucking unlucky or have some serious flaw you just can't see.

>I say find another girl that is attracted to you instead
Easier said than done, friend
Been on the hunt for two years and all ive fucked one girl, two if you count the one im dating right now but still
Its hard to find chicks, there are very few of them somefuckinghow

So what I gather from this board, not only do most guys on Veeky Forums's /fit board/ have girlfriends, but if they don't they either have FWBs, have a lot of girls they can have sex with like on Tinder or whatever, and also even have sex with girls with boyfriends?

It's crazy how desirable guys on here are

>most girls arent open to spending time alone with another dude when they are in a relationship.

This isn't true at all if your going to bars and clubs.

I don't think they have been implying that at all, you basically took one person saying each of those things and determined that everyone believes this.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one in this thread has talked about having a girlfriend, basically just fucking. No one has mentioned having FWBs either.

Hell if i know
Ive had girlfriends before, spent most of my teens and early 20s in relationships but now that im single again the market just seems bone dry
I wasnt expecting girls to be hanging on my dick but i did expect to find more than two dateable girls per year

Most girls ive met in social situations attend parties, clubs and bars WITH their boyfriend
Cant imagine having any form of success with her bf being there in the same room

Everyone's been saying that? Can you point out where everyone said they have FWB's?

>Its hard to find chicks, there are very few of them somefuckinghow.

Either you live in the middle of fucking nowhere or need to lower your standards.

Where the fuck did you gather that most guys have girlfriends? i think most guys on here are severly damaged autists without a gf
And are you really shocked that people on Veeky Forums have deplorable morals? Really?

You are right, not much you can do if the guy is in the room. Maybe you just need to find events/places where there are more single people. Also try online dating.

>also even have sex with girls with boyfriends?

You act like this is rare.

I'm hoping guys don't spend years in the gym just so they can get in a relationship, gotta get out there and fuck.

>deplorable morals?

If someone is complaining about lack of sex, their moral's are usually part of it.

For example I knew a guy that could constantly get women making out and when he went in for it, they would say no or something, so he would immediately stop.

Many of these girls got angry with him because he doesn't understand token resistance.

>Many of these girls got angry with him because he doesn't understand token resistance.
not his fault dumb bitches can't be clear about what they want
some of us don't like becoming victims of false rape claims

>some of us don't like becoming victims of false rape claims

You browse Veeky Forums and reddit to much. This shit virtually never happens.

You have to intuit whether they really mean no, usually they won't keep kissing you if they really mean no.

>blaming a guy for stopping trying to have sex when a girl says "no"
>IN THIS FUCKING DAY AND AGE WITH CONSTANT FALSE RAPE CLAIMS

Is this is a fucking joke? I mean really, you guys have to be joking about this, right? Saying that guys should keep pressuring a girl for sex after she says no?

it does not apply to retards like you.
almost ALL girls care about your body.

but if you do SS, it's irrelevant

My point is i dont know any such gatherings and if there are im sure they would be like online dating and swarming with guys
I dont mind competition since dating is a strange game and its not simply an objective best but rather best fit that should succeeed but if the ratio is as bad as online dating i get put off instantly

>And are you really shocked that people on Veeky Forums have deplorable morals?

Don't know if sleeping with women who have "boyfriends" is deplorable. Chicks that will cheat on their guy are usually just staying in the relationship because they want to be in a relationship. Those relationships were doomed anyway. It's like when you start looking for a new job, you don't just quit the one you have, just in case.

Thinking rape is okay or something would be deplorable.

not taking a chance playing games with dumb bitches
too many good men have lost their lives to false rape claims.

>Many of these girls got angry with him because he doesn't understand token resistance.
Are you fucking serious?
Im calling bait on you because noone is this fucking retarded, if a girl says no you stop you goddamn dumbass

I dont mind working for it and having her play hard to get but if she straight up says no then that means no
If she gets mad about someone respecting her no she needs to drink bleach

Does anyone know what the actual numbers are of girls who have boyfriends? It's very strange. It seems like past college, almost all girls are dating someone. Like, maybe 75% of girls are dating someone. But guys, it's like 50% or less.

Quite strange.

>>IN THIS FUCKING DAY AND AGE WITH CONSTANT FALSE RAPE CLAIMS

it's no different than it's ever been you just hear about it more.

There is no way you've had much sex if you don't know most women put up token bullshit because they don't want to seem easy. There is usually a clear line between a playful no while they continue to kiss and grope you, and a hard no.

>too many good men have lost their lives to false rape claims.

They don't have to put up any resistance at all, and they can still file a rape claim you retard. Just don't have sex if you're worried about that bullshit. You'd probably be the same type of guy that refuses to stop using condoms because you don't actually believe your girlfriend is on the pill, it's just a trap.

>You'd probably be the same type of guy that refuses to stop using condoms because you don't actually believe your girlfriend is on the pill, it's just a trap.
you damn right. Have fun trusting a woman's feelings

I've gotten plenty of "no's", never a hard no. I always keep going and never had any problems, even dated a few of the girls that said "no".

It's all about intonation and context, if she is pushing you off her while staying no, stop. If she keeps making out with you while she whispers no in your ear, while she is grabbing your dick over you jeans, you wait a minute go back to the same area, and she won't say no.

pitchfork.com/news/63780-swans-michael-gira-calls-rape-accusations-by-former-collaborator-larkin-grimm-a-slanderous-lie/
this bitch waited 8 years after that same type of "NO"
you're fucked m8

>Are you fucking serious?
>Im calling bait on you because noone is this fucking retarded, if a girl says no you stop you goddamn dumbass

There is no way you've had sex with more than 10 women.

You do realize they don't even have to say no and the same thing can happen right?

All you have to do is have sex with the person, period.

If you want to avoid that shit, don't have sex.

>There is no way you've had sex with more than 10 women.

He posts on Veeky Forums. The average number of sexual partners for guys on this board is 25-30 minimum even though everyone here is a teenager or early 20s.

>we're all fucked
what a time to be alive

This is pretty spot on, context of the no is important. Many one night stands don't want to seem easy, even though the fully intend to have sex. However, if you get a hard no you stop.

Actually had this one chick in my room, got her top off, but got pretty hard resistance on the pants, so I stopped as you should, but I just got up and left the room. She asked what I was doing, told her if were not having sex, we're wasting time, lets just watch a movie. She let me fuck her after that.

27 myself, the guy is right, resistance is something you will run into. If you don't believe that you've either not had enough sex or none at all.

mhm and what are you, 19? 20?

>27 myself
>mhm and what are you, 19? 20?

wat

hahah jesus christ how fucking low does a girl's self-esteem have to be to do that

>doesn't want to have sex
>guy says "if you aren't going to spread your legs for me i'm just gonna leave or we'll just hang out or whatever"
>NONO PLEASE DON'T GO HERE YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH ME

I figured most of the girls guys on Veeky Forums have sex with have pretty low self-esteem or are below average in looks but man

I think you believe this so intently you can't accept otherwise.

he has had 27 partners

She was actually rather attractive, but seemed inexperienced. I think she was just playing too hard to get in the bed, didn't know how hard to play. Could be self esteem, but didn't seem like it.

I'm the guy that said 27 myself, I'm 27 years old. I've had more than 27 partners.

It's weird how some chicks act when the guy isn't constantly fawning over them.

I'm an 18 yr old khv
is sex overrated ?

Sex is overrated, but it is still great.

>Muh japanese animuh honorary aryan master race *tips menorah*

Nord+Mediterranean or one of those +slav are the only acceptable mixing for whites. If you don't agree, then don't be a nazi wannabe, it's cringy as fuck.

If you think about relations and sex logically, it makes no sense. However, when your in the middle of it you get an incredible high. It's also a massive confidence booster.

I havent, had two serious gfs and a few hookups but fewer than 10
Still pretty fucking common knowledge that if you get a no, you stop

Maybe im a fucking dumbass but i also dont believe having lots of sex means having lots of quality sex with attractive girls
I knew a guy who managed to fuck two girls in the same night, i was envious until i saw them and their combined weight was prolly close to 200kg

Ive never had a girl say straight up no or even close to no, why would they?
I get the playing hard to get and that they dont want to seem to easy to get but once youre in the bedroom and getting ready to fuck its game over

No, sex is really great and better if youre really horny for the girl you want to bang
Plus there is no better confidence builder than having a qt eager to fuck and coming back for more

You just seem inexperienced.

>Maybe im a fucking dumbass but i also dont believe having lots of sex means having lots of quality sex with attractive girls

You are correct, but they could also be attractive. Side note with your buddy fucking two girls, pussy feels like pussy.

>Still pretty fucking common knowledge that if you get a no, you stop

this is not true at all.

>Ive never had a girl say straight up no or even close to no, why would they?

You've had sex less than ten times, that's why.

>pussy feels like pussy.
I strongly disagree, how the girls looks plays a huge part in it
Example, blowjobs and anal can both be preformed by a guy and since the feeling is the same there is no difference. Right?

Respecing a girl who says no to fucking makes me inexperienced?
Alright
Must be a cultural thing since ive never had anyone IRL talk about token resistance or some shit like this where i live