Whats the point of bodybuilding for a Short Man?

Title. I went from fat to lean at 5' 5 and had more female attention when I was a fatass. Cuz I didn't give a damn what I looked like.

I mean some guys are like go after girls your height or shorter (something I never cared about before), but in heels like only midgets are my height or shorter, and these girls demand 6' giants to make them feel safe.

Sure can being cut help with a non biggoted 5'3 girl in heels, maybe, but its not even CLOSE to worth the effort and its better to simply be comfortable in your own damn skin which will make you attractive to all women, heels or not, and not just a ridiculously small subset of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLo_3GfHjps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Title

bodybuilding is a waste of time for men of any height. get good at a sport.

Personality matters more than height

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLo_3GfHjps

i long ago lost hope in the idea it will get me girls I just do it because I love lifting and building muscle. Waking up and my first glance in a mirror reaffirms why I do it.

>tfw in bruno mode

>implying she fucked him when literally has chad ildick on deck

Comedians already figured out a long time ago how you get laid without being a tall chad. Sing

Sing really fucking well, and pussy will fall all over you.

Look at Prince. Dude was short as fuck, wore huge platform shoes to compensate, still got laid like crazy.

this

Don't forget famous and rich

self-conscious overcompensation is not attractive

This happens at an unconscious level, as people often are not consciously aware of why they become attracted to certain types of people. When this woman falls in love with the confident man she may believe that this person is special, while he only serves to compensate for her own flaws. The concept of compensation may actually help explain why there are so many unsatisfying loving relationships. When people start to address personal problems, they will become able to sustain more healthy relationships, suffer less from break-ups, and in general be less dependent on other people.

Ok

Whilst I love weights, I can oddly concur. I'm 5ft 6in and used to be 150lbs, with quite a bit of muscle (and a little fat admittedly). I received very little female attention. Then, I got quite badly ill and lost all of them gains over the course of 3 months, eventually getting down to 120lbs. Once I was over my illness I was only 125lbs with very low bodyfat and only a little muscle. HOWEVER, now I was getting female attention despite looking like a tiny twink, as opposed to someone who obviously lifted before. I can't really explain this, but logically I can only deduce that losing my gains got me female attention.

there isn't one, you're better off just slimming down and doing cardio.

bi girls will want to fuck you because you're so effeminate

You're way too self conscious. height doesn't matter as much as you think. Sure there are girls who wouldn't date someone shorter than them but this isn't the case all the time.

I'm 5'8 and I've been with girls taller than me, as much as a 4 inch difference. A close friend of mine is 5'4 and has no problem getting girls.

Stop being so worried about height because no one outside of this Croatian knitting forum cares this much

Wow, he has a deep voice for a manlet.

he really doesn't, though
he's a high tenor, one of the highest types

I cant stop laughing at this gif help me

that flirty stare game

>tfw 6'1 and fucking a girl thats 5'2

im going to eat you up little man
and all your pussy too