My sister brought home some skinny 5'4 50kg Malaysian guy...

My sister brought home some skinny 5'4 50kg Malaysian guy, he claims he takes in 24000 calories a day and can bench 100kg, is this even physically possible or is this guy a straight up liar.

There was a 150lbs asian guy at 5'7" who was able to bench 400 something lbs natty, so yeah anything is possible

I'm more talking about him getting 24000 calories a day

Lul your sister is getting fucked by a beta asian faggot who estats in real life. At least find her a better asian guy if she like asian dick.

oh fuck no, that nigga would have to have a nuclear reactor in his gut.

Even if he meant 24000cal instead of Kcal he would be full of shit

Pretty sure she meant 2400

Nope we've been arguing about this a while it's definitely 24000 which is why it's so ridiculous

shorter people have more dense muscles

>24000 calories = 24kcal a day
>50kg

whats so hard to understand OP?

He's claiming he intakes 24000kcal, that's my problem

Well then its obvious that this person is insecure and overcompensating. Dont waste your time with them, if possible. Let them sort through their own stuff.

then just fucking ask him what he eats and tell me. I hate eating so much and this guy must know a secret.

Brought home as a pet or slave or...?

no

SPEAK UP BOY

Lies.

NO DAD FUCK OFF I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ON THE TEAM ANYWAY

Take him to the gym and find out. Do it early in the morning when it's empty and promise to spot him.

When he inevitably guillotines himself you can whisper softly in his little gook ear

>"manlets, do they ever learn?"

Just so you and everyone else here knows Americans do NOT know the difference between a cal and a Cal

Hahahahaha omg that's hilarious

No, he doesn't take in 24k kcal. That's like 10 gallons of whole milk. Or 60 mcdoubles. He must be confused and actually eats closer to 2,400. 100 kg bench is possible, though he is probably doing a partial rep, or his spotter is helping.

>he would be full of shit
kek

>natty

You mean like SoCal? Southern and northern California?

back to facebook, faggot

IMPOSSIBRUUUU!!

Manuel Uribe's Numbers
>Resting (basal) metabolic rate: 12,882 calories per day
>Typical daily activities: 6441 calories per day
>Total calories burned: 19,324 per day
>Simply to maintain his weight of 1230 pounds Uribe had to take in a whopping 19,324 calories a day.

Remember when everyone freaked the fuck out because Micheal Phelps claimed he was eating 12,000 calories a day and that seemed like an absurdly high number? Your guy ain't eating 24,000.

Fight him.