Are you Veeky Forums enough to stop a rampaging pit bull?

Are you Veeky Forums enough to stop a rampaging pit bull?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_A2nszFPm4

>dog is a powerful breed
>dog is not raised right and has a history of violence
>one day decides enough is enough and attacks its slavers
>seen as the criminal instead of the victim

This is why you meat eaters are all doomed, because you imprison, torture, and murder my friends and when they decide enough is enough you blame them.

>implying I eat meat

this is seriously what I think about at the gym. benching? I imagine pushing an attacking pit bull off of me. rows? I imagine throwing the charging pit bull behind me.

not just pit bulls but big angry dogs scare the fuck out of me. You could get your throat ripped out at the drop of a hat just because some owner didn't properly attach it's leash or left the gate open when carrying groceries in. I have so many awful memories of running in my old suburbs and dogs charging the gate ready to kill and me jumping out of my skin.

the "he's just a big baby!" meme owners throw out is the most frustrating thing in the world. obviously he likes you, you feed him, but your dog would rip my hand off if I pet him on the wrong sensitive part of his back.

Pitbulls are the worst because they were bred as fighting dogs to watch for subtle signs and attack

You get pepper spray. Nothing works better than making the animal feel like its lungs and eyes are doused in gasoline and set alight. While it's writhing on the floor you stomp its skull in.

No way man even if I was 2x as big, them fuckers are vicious and unless you actually know how to fight a dig bred to kill then no definitely not, I keep my distance with them breeds

that poor lady... Coming back from chemotherapy...

I feel really sad for that case.

Pepper spray has been ineffective in stopping pit bulls in attack mode before

You need bear mace or a gun

I once fought off a billygoat as a kid that was consistently ramming me after I got stuck in a paddock on my grandparents farm

Apparently my uncle was watching me the whole time and laughing his ass off

Where I live, no pepper spray for use on humans is legal, so all pepper sprays must be qualified to work on attack dogs and be sold as such, any use on humans would be incidental, so not really an issue over here.

>he eats watermelon!

Should've realized what was gonna happen then.

Wtf, so people should just get raped and shit?

No, you buy the "dog spray" and spray it at people and nobody gives a shit, it's just illegal to label it as anti-human for sale.

External locusfag spotted. The actions of an individual are not solely or even primarily the fault of those who influenced them.

>person keeps tiger for a pet
>gets attacked by pet tiger and dies
>"that's what you get for having a dangerous animal as a pet!"
>person keeps pitbull for a pet
>gets attacked by pitbull and dies
>"IT'S NOT DA BREED ITS DA OWNAH"

Ah

That's weird

>sit
>Stay
>Good boy
My 3 year old niece is fit enough to stop a rampaging pitbull.

You can't actually be this retarded

You let pit bulls around small children? What's wrong with you?

Yup. If you think they're a bad breed, you're retarded.
Sister's 90lb pit mix knows how to play with kid gloves.

They are a bad breed

They were created by violent men to fight

Not be family dogs

eyyyyy

Are you under the impression that when a pitbull attacks you it's just "playing rough"?

>Breeds can't continue be adjusted with time
All the violent pits are still put down.
Because of their size and strength the modern pit is over bred for docility. They're one of the least aggressive breeds out there currently.

Literally every pitbull owner says the same thing.
Its funny because the first thing the owners say after their dog has gone on a rampage and killed a baby is "He was always so sweet, he just snapped".

Face it bruh, some breeds are just more prone to violence than others, much like humans.

>rampaging
>40lb dog

I mean I get it.
A fear of dogs is natural.
Doubly so if you're black.

I'll just continue being one of the millions of pit bull owners who continues to not have any problems.

lol
What can we say. Modern humans are bitches.

I'm autistic enough to try, so yes, I'm Veeky Forums enough.

How hard it is to simply choke a pit bull to death?
I'm 80kg, obviously more than twice his weight and red pilled enough to never get my face close to ones jaw.
Let's just say he goes for my leg or whatever, if i drop on him, arms forward around his neck would I be able to choke him?

among millions of pit bull owners who do have problems.

You are very cool for taking an unnecessary risk just so you can own a shitty dog

Congrats

As "fighting dogs", aren't they bred to instinctively go for the neck? If it goes for your leg then yeah you can probably beat it

Bullshit, they are one of the most aggressive

>34 fatal dog attacks in 2015
>28 were pitbulls

rly makes u think

I wish you would have used youths, so this photo made sense.

We all know what you're saying.

>unnecessary risk
If you say so m8.
I'm kind of glad they have the dangerous reputation.
>100lb gf, walking 35lb pi tbull
>6 thugish looking guys walk towards her
>dog starts barking (she wanted to play)
>Thugs cross the street to avoid her
Kek'd for days.

Kids have choked pitbulls to sleep.

Once you control a dogs neck it's useless. This whole thread is full of people that know nothing and have never even played with a dog before

>she wanted to play

I hate when shit bull owners say this when their shitty beasts are snapping at you

Surely this is b8, no one could actually be this retarded right? Out of hundreds of dog breeds put build make up 60% of total dog attacks. They are THE most violent breed of dog commercially available you retard.

well obviously he's not gonna reach my neck if I just stand up straight at 180cm
some manlets would get their shit fucked up though.

well I might be a human, but I'd instinctively go for the neck as well.
How think can a pit bulls neck be, they aren't that big.
Sure I might get bitten here and there but i'm not worried about that

2 pit bulls though... now that's fucked up

what the fuck is that real

lol
Have you ever owned a dog before?
There's a huge difference between an excited happy bark and the angry threatening kind.

>not neutered
found the problem

Yeah I've owned dogs

I had to shoot a pitbull when it lunged for my dogs

But play time for pit bulls can quickly turn violent

Lol shitbull fanboys triggered

pretty sure a pit bull could jump up and grab your neck if it wanted to

Where the hell is this?

If a dog goes for you, just make a fist and shove it down its fucking throat until it chokes to death.