another try

Alright. Lets see what this is.

XN2aAuaJ4MemvNJ8jmNZqVGyPCHjDq6eLV

dude, dont give up.

but here is my address

XULqcVYu9gdUD7irwZ1cUjeVF7V7anrmSG

XKhTrW79kYNNLGayw2GZWzVRhGNxVAQ3xR

Trips here.

But how about you don't kill yourself user. We'll all make it in the end, just gotta hodl !

So how about you send me half of your odn and just kill yourself just a little, mkay :) 50/50

XZsf7ffEeTcgPL36Wh73DDfmjdxiuE4gtL

>6565
Is that worth something?

yusss

TY

this user won

fwait for december faggot

I love u.

XZsf7ffEeTcgPL36Wh73DDfmjdxiuE4gtL

Congrats. Recorded your address. Will post link to stream where I'll xfer funds and then I'll just kind of chill out while i have a grill burning in the room. It'll take me an hour or so to say goodbye to my loved ones first.

Mate.

I don't believe in the entire, my shit is worse then yours bullshit, as everyone goes through shit.

But to put shit in perspective for you.
I got lend out in a sextrafficking ring when i was at a very young age, by my own parents.

My dad was abusive, a drunk and a gambler. It was the amount of debts as to why he sold of me and my sister to these horrible people.
My mom was weak and let him walk all over her.

I escaped when i was about 12 by jumping out of a toiletwindow in a hotel downtown, i bruised both my ankles in the collapse but the adrenaline kept me afeet. i ran and ran until i found an abandoned building and hid there for what must have been 5 days. The next 10 years consisted out of me begging for food and sleeping in roachinvested places. I am traumatized by what has been and every day i pray that my little sister has escaped as well, but has gotten it better than me.

I am currently in the backyard of a hostel, a traveler i met a few months ago told me about this bitcoin and this cryptocurrency, for me this is a chance on a way out. The money i make doing odd jobs way below minimum wage in my country, i give it to backpackers who are willing to help me and for the money i give them buy bitcoin or altcoins online and send it to my wallets.

You do not have to kill yourself user, you can make it , just as i can make it. We will all make it.

Don't worry user. Many of us have filed SEC complains towards ODN. We're monitoring slack for incriminating evidence. Those loudmouths talk so much bullshit this should be easy. You can see them in Orange jumpsuits by December.

Why would you kill yourself when you're holding onto an easy 10x? I hope you weren't expecting a shit exchange to change the bear market before the btc forks.

ready to an her with you
why not try this, so when I dont get trips its another reason to put a bullet in the chamber.
XNsNRMCry7Y3GvJKCaHrbwrpYshPrJdezT

>gets dubs
>you will never be good enough

Woop. Donate but don't KYS

0x1A2AB714942f6161793b9AbcD08a2f02A450F412

XPJkWkTHLUnD7yCwPvMqak5Ma8wECwmJUm

trips get

I wish I had seen this earlier REEEEEEEEEE
can I still have some generous user?

This could make a good movie if it ends with a lambo drag.

Trips

Do I get anything for dubs?
XCWqRkJWX8mdtvrekhKfjkuka5jV1SSkZC

this is trips

Trips now

actually this is

Here we go
XUuJ3xPu4GQfEevJ4nwDeDbCmhp3rj68MR

Is this true? I grew up homeless and in a single parent household when we did have a place to stay because my dad raped me. I usually keep to myself but i have crippling debt. I thought crypto was my way of but i just don't think good things can happen to me dude

XTr7E1qL6bY7efbAreUmA4xruX12q1nAzL

Good luck in the afterlife. Hoping for the best.

is this real? if yes I want to talk to you more

XDR2vfGFJJKHDRtue9AsFc8XosvP2Q9nMo

Roll

ROLL

ROLL number 2?

REEEEEEE

My friend,
What has happened when we were in the past, does not make us the person we are now.

I know why we feel we are not deserving of something good, because it was never told, or never anyone made us feel that we do. Maybe you try just like me to do a lot of quick fixes, just so you can tell yourself you do ok. But quick fixes never last, and then you go 2 steps back, and tell yourself ; see, nothing good happens to me, i was not born for a good life. Is is a very bad circle.

We need to fight harder user, and with crypto we need to wait, this is not a quick fix. This is a good fix.

I am proud of you user, you are not weak, no. You are very strong. We are very strong.
Go ask for help with your debt, but hide your crypto. Maybe put it all on a usb, and tell the police somebody stole it. So when you can ask for help with the debt, they don't say you need to sell it.

But please, do not kill yourself. Not now you finally have found something which can give you the life you deserve

post tits

we're all gonna make it, don't do it.

We gonna make it
XX9y5eT4jyHt73ik3i1jVQpas2isbZk7RN

i am always here to talk

XPwcf46mxn4G44J1yRRPmT6fsrMvbE15tD

im not gonna get those odns am i

thanks OP

Give me your ODN idiots.

You are. I'm making preparations. Writing the note is.. Harder than I thought. I'm also making sure none of my debt will be able to be collected from my family, so I'm researching instructions to leave to them in case collectors try to contact them

Holy fuck, man...
Oi someone help this user, we can't let a brother bizraeli die on us. Crypto will make you a millionaire big man, just keep at it and listen to the good anons here.

winrar

I know OP isn’t listening to you, but your kindness has inspired me regardless.

zeros too. Legit done. Picked a time and date now just need to set things up so my mom cannot be liable for my debts.

See you all on the other side.

Dont do it bro. There's too many things in the world to live for. It doesnt feel that way, but from someone who has been there and considered it so many times I promise you there is joy in the future.

and I also invested a lot of my money in ODN and feel like an idiot. just look- XULqcVYu9gdUD7irwZ1cUjeVF7V7anrmSG

This is fine post. No idea if copypasta but sentiment sound.
OP I realise worst of depression makes energy/rational thinking near impossible but if you have ANY option to seek help do so. Talking about shit helps and (despite bad rap) so do SSRIs initially - at least as boost to get you doing other beneficial things like exercise, better diet, less alco/drug abuse etc.

If you've exhausted all options then I understand but if you haven't, do so first.

I really need to figure out what trips means...

XKVDQsDJZDZycQh4JMts2aBMCfC4ekm2FP

Last (3) digits of your post # matching.

Send it to the Flamenco Dancer

0xC6DbC478B8D321E841a5C98A0c5D83349E22d8bE

XMvMczCEuPr3u2SySWuvUKZeV1HYp6Nyzh

Thanks op

XKai2DQXZ59W3iWFUYtwL2ftnypeSTYQTL
trips, thanks

HAHAHAHAHA more like quads
get fucked
op you shouldn't kill yourself though

so this is the power of a JUSTcoin

Trips get

he said trips, not quads

Trips confirm. Sell ODN buy ROPE.

since we're going there, my mom was raped three times by different people at different points in her life, had a mentally retarded child with cerebral palsy from the last one, had another more severely mentally retarded child later, had my dad verbally cut her down and insult her and call the cops on her and other things, had boils so bad her face looks like the Moon, and still has migraine headaches, dyslexia, bipolar disorder, scoliosis, and now arthritis
oh and she has to put up with a husband who is also bipolar and my autistic obsessive-compulsive bullshit
she hasn't killed herself yet, or anyone else, nor has she gone crazy
if she can manage that, then you can manage your things too

Op here you convinced me to get help, thanks. Have an appointment with a psychologist on Friday and im staying at a friend's house tonight.

I'll send the winner 100 odn still as a gesture since I'm not dying any more.

XKnd4duFX2FJjxd3RS1P5jJc6Ljnbqj9ft

rolllllllllling