OH LOOK ITS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE DIDNT ALREADY KNOW

BIG IF TRUE

BLESSED BE

LINK MOONED CONFIRMED

It's happening goyims!

here we go

No partnerships?

TRUE IF BIG

Is 3.6k enough to get some nice gimmies?

confirmed.

>in converstations about turning into a LARGER implementation for both SWIFT, and large institutions
>have been building the ChainLink Network as described in our white paper, are working to get the first KEY END-USERS of the ChainLink Network IN PLACE

THIS IS IT BOYS, AFTER THE ENDLESS AMOUNT OF FUDDING, THE MOON IS COMING

15k sats in 8 hours. Screencap this

Just waiting until the chink bots let it get back up to 45 cents to dump this garbage.

Sold mines already.

>Sergey basically saying SIBOS went well caused it to moon
imagine what will happen when an official parterneship is announced

People are actually pumping the price over this? kek

YESSS

is it too late to buy this shit?

its still sub 7k sat
its the perfect time to buy

Where do I buy this shit?

Binance or EtherDelta

imgur.com/a/mkod3
Slide reel from the presentation

Standing room only...That was the people using the urinals

Wtf faggot? Its at 6.5k Sats. Possible lowest it will ever be. Buy it asap.

Kek already dropping again.

Binance

They'd better have a real fucking announcement to make soon

Whew. I held from 131, bought more at 112, then was desperately waiting for this pump to dump. Not that I don't like the link, I just think with AST and REQ coming soon, its gonna suck any energy out of link. Could be wrong though.

Is this the only coin that is immune to good news? Why does the price just fucking do nothing regardless of the progress?

no, it went up 2 cents when this came out in the last hour then dropped back to 38 cents (lowest i saw was 36.5 cents today).

still time, but the runway does indeed appear to be closing for anyone else to get in at this price point.

lol binance bots shitting all over this coin all day every day forever

good luck getting even halfway to the moon like this

buy cheap & wait for it to hit another exchange so you can dump there

Because the whales and trade bots at Binance are still in acquire mode. Follow the whales, get the lambo. They've been gaming the price for weeks and suppressing its growth, because its a sure thing, its just a long HODL before lambo money so they can shake off weak hands ridiculously easily.

>tfw bought at 8k sats

How should I kill myself Veeky Forums

Slowly. That way you get to witness the rocket and stahp yourself before you miss it.

This. It's beyond easy to see how LINK has bene played.

You seriously don't see the long-term potential here and all the clues how this could be mass adopted by financial institutions and enterprise? Your 8k sats are nothing compared to its potential.