I understand the effectiveness of the squat, but how do I squat heavy without getting huge bitch legs...

I understand the effectiveness of the squat, but how do I squat heavy without getting huge bitch legs? Is it even pissible to be both strong and aesthetic as a natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

dishandduer.com/
angrytrainerfitness.com/2012/07/fitness-fact-or-fiction-is-calf-size-really-all-genetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>huge bitch legs
LOL if that's what you think you get then you must be a bitch already. Do you have Klinefelter's or something?

Effectiveness for what?

If you want to strengthen your quads without having problems fitting into normie pants, I'd say improve your squats until you can do 10 reps of your own body weight (if you weigh 135, squad with lmao1p8), then just maintain, don't increase.

rep out those pistol squats yo

>implying this looks attractive

>Squat "Bodyweight"

SquatsBodyweight2Pl8InSandalsEndUpInERMeme.JPG

That sounds good. I just wanna be able to carry an average weight girl on my back desu senpai

Are you implying that it doesn't?

sorry lanklets anything over 6'0 is doomed to "upscale" mens fashion and high priced clothing or you'll just look like a kanye fall fashion line with your elongated limbs and poor proportions

your best bet is to get some dress shoes, a pair of jeans, and a sport coat and hope no one notices.

what?! I fit in normie pants with my toothpick legs and I can squat 1.5x bw for like 15 or 20

bitch legs don't look good. Youd have to wear baggy ass pants to hide that thicc and baggy ass pants look ridiculous. Makes you look like a manchild.

Holy fuck, this has to be bait. No one is that retarded.

damn that dude has hot legs n-no homo... wonder if he shaves them

>not building up your calves to match
The problem is YOU, you're fucking up. Get back to the gym.

ITT: Curlbros
ITT: Faggots who skip leg day
ITT: Weakfags

Just dont wear skinny jeans you flaming faggot

His calves looks plenty built, fucking autist lmao

dishandduer.com/
^^
Jeans that stretch and still look good. OP don't be a bitch nigga squat heavy and learn to shop.

>he thinks those are decent calves
Have you ever even been inside a gym before?

>have small calves gene
>literally can't build them

Lol that would look more ridiculous. How huge of a faggot do you have to be to work this hard to look like a pear woman?

Have you?

>muh build calves meme

Lmao fuck off cunt

It's all about time under tension breh

>small calves gene
That's not a Thing at all, you're just doing it wrong. Calves (gastrocnemius group) is literally the easiest to build. You must not being eating enough or trying hard enough.

>implying it doesn't

Legit. Must be why millions of sedentary folks have bigger calf muscles than BBers and runners who train them directly.

LMAO fuck off

So, in other words, you don't even lift. That explains quite a bit.

It's the pant cut that is the problem, not the legs.

angrytrainerfitness.com/2012/07/fitness-fact-or-fiction-is-calf-size-really-all-genetics/

>Is calf size really all genetics?
>In short I believe the answer to be an absolute YES!

>muh v-taper
>muh biceps
LOL curlbros, when will you learn? If you have tiny little legs then you're WEAK, no matter how big your upper body is. Pro-tip: Your WHOLE BODY has to be strong, or you're just wasting your time.
>curlbros, when will they learn?

Ah, I see the problem with you guys then: You're all genetic failures. You should all just give up, then, you're wasting your time.

Says the dude who is clearly both blind and fucking retarded. The guy in the pic above clearly has calves. This isn't one of your autistic animes where calves are the same size as quads.

I want to Squat and Deadlift heavy for the test gains, but I'm legit scared of ending up like these pics

>they don't train calves
LOL fags

Calves are unique though.

Anyone can have gains in other groups but calves are just weird

I'd read your comment, but I don't pay any attention to weak pussies who refuse to do the work and are only interested in their faggy 'aesthetics'. GB2>>Veeky Forums, or >>/lgbt/, or wheverer it is you cocksuckers come from.

Why would you even want huge calves? You can't wear hi boots with big calves

t. SS fag

Your opinion has been discarded. Come back after 5 years of lifting.

I don't know why you guys are complaining.
My top loves my thicc legs :^)

no homo tho

>t. curlfag

I don't know why "skipping leg day" is a meme.
Leg day feels the best

>anyone who isn't running a beginner's powerlifting routine is a curlbro with no legs

Holy fuck at this level of cope. LMAO. Your 29% bodyfat and 2 plate squat are enough to kill yourself over, just do it already.

>this thread

just don't eat at a surplus and you won't grow but you can slowly get stronger

>but she's a girl
sorry I forgot girls aren't humans

Fuck that's hot.

wher is quads

Having a tiny ass waist looks way more feminine than tree trunk thighs. Hip drive bitch

Dam who this goddess. She thicc

But no ass would not bang

you don't need massive quads to squat huge numbers, the misconception is strong = big, but you can get strong without getting big and vice versa

If you can squat 488 and look like that, what's even the point?
He looks practically DYEL

sometimes getting big isn't the goal, just like OP was asking
his face and upper body look amazing no homo

If a muscular lower body is balanced with a muscular upper body, then it looks normal and fine. Besides girls like thicc guys brah

Functional strength you dysfunctional fuccboi

start roiding then

groce as fuck.

>functional

Nigga, when the fuck you ever squat something in real life?

He looks fit and bigger than non gym-goers. What are you on about?

>you have to look like a stage ready bb or shoot ready fitness model to be considered not a DYEL

Get the fuck out of here with that shit

Maybe stop wearing skinny jeans like a faggot and start wearing normal ones.
That'd help, I imagine.

>t. tony hawk underground create your own character mode

You want to squat heavy but wish to not 'look' like you squat heavy?

Just squat and deadlift for legs and maybe add a few more leg movements and your legs should still be aesthtic

serious question. does squats & deadlift give you bitch hips? because i feel like it is..

what if your house is on fire and you gotta fireman carry your 400 lb. mother to safety

You realize there's an option in between skinny jeans and 90's jeans don't you, you tremendous faggot?

You're literally wearing girl's jeans. You might as well be wearing girl's style shirts too

>hurr duur if you dont look like a voluminous thick-thighed women like me youre a curl bro.

having strong legs is great, but getting giant legs is a meme and you will look retarded unless you are walking around in weightlifting spandex with a ton of sponsor logos covering it