Hello. Female here. Wanting to be healthier. I'm 5'3 and currently 250 pounds...

Hello. Female here. Wanting to be healthier. I'm 5'3 and currently 250 pounds. What's a good amount of calories a day to lose like a pound a week? My fitness app says 2500, but that seems excessive.

Post belly :33

1800-2000 is good for now

you basically a hamplanet, anything you do is excessive even losing weight

Probably bait but I'll bite. How is 2500 excessive

500 cala

>5'3 and currently 250 pounds
jesus christ

eat 1300 and workout daily.

>250 pounds
lmao

1900 i'd say. Reduce carbs to around 50g so your body will use the excess fat as energy instead of from carbs. Stay away from fruit, bread, pasta, artificial sugar. Eat veggies and lean protein. Drink water. Start being active

You probably eat well over 2500 calories a day according to your weight. Try eating at that amount, and if your weight doesn't to down lower it by 200-300 calories and then see what happens. Do cardio everyday for 20-30 minutes too.

its a lot of numbers for my tiny brain unfortunately al the fat in my head has compressed my skull so much brain no bigger than peanut. now i think about it 2500 light breakfast for me, now i think about it im exhausted, time for breakfast

That's about right. Your daily maintenance calories is 2960. Ignoring a weekly weight loss target, cutting 15% of your maintenance calories leaves you with 2516 kCal/day.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

but thats the logical thing to do user, females aarent logical, the ting that makes most sense for you is the precise opsite a female is gonna do, because females dont care about logic because thats objective way to do it and al a female cares about is herself and what she feels at the moment whatever she feels she wil act upon and rationalize later

How did you bulk to that? Please tell me your secrets.

You're not making us guys look very good when you talk like a 12 year old

>5'3
>250 lb
Jesus fucking christ. Read the sticky.

i haven't talked but your probably in psychosis again, thats what happens when you skip the afternoon medicines, such is life in amerifat

Read the fucking sticky

Oh STFU and go do your long division homework, or whatever the hell you 12 year olds do in school these days, you're making yourself look like a moron when you post stupid misogynistic crap like that.

If this isn't bait, then I don't know what is.

the voices just wont stop do they? it ok brotha! you you can keep writing to me about it to me, how many 12 year olds are in the room? are they very scary?

You know what i like to do when im scared? i like to think that im kadlooing in a nice clear lake fishing in warm sunshine with fresh air breezing on my face, sometimes i get fish sometimes not but that okay because its al about enjoying the journey!

t. delusions about people being delusional
>so meta

This.
Carefully measure the calories, diet is the biggest influence on your weight, especially when just starting fitness and can't burn much yet.

Plus ILU for that pix, my heros.