Tell me about the Asians at your gym

Tell me about the Asians at your gym

He goes around and does everyone's math homework

There's only one and it's this Genghis Kahn looking motherfucker who does A2G squats with my 1RM on each side for the entire time I'm at the gym.
He's just there. Squatting a small car the entire time.

ive seen him there for years. He still looks the same

only asian i've seen so far is a fucking beast on the exercise bike

hes like 4 feet tall lmao

In my gym, maybe 80% of white people are only doing half squats. All the asians, however, are doing ATG, even if their weights are not that big.

Either the strongest guys there or the weakest

They're all gooks and I fucked their girlfriends on the side.

It's because they grow up in such poverty that chairs are a luxury.
Like Russians and other slavs

They're always a do and lay down 6-8 pairs of dumbbells.
> hey guys can I jump in with the 16s
>uhhhh...ummmm...we're using it
> yah I know I'll just work around your workout
> *confused look on their faces* uhhh ummm were using it
> all of them at the same time?
> uhhhh...ummmn...ok

I am the Asian guy at my gym. Feels good doing proper form, but I feel it's out of my place to correct my fellow Asians form. I hope they learn. Also, I don't wear my glasses at my gym so it looks like I'm posses off half the time because I can't see.

>My spirit animal

Contacts nigga

You Asian.

They used to call me Chinese in highschool but I'm actually [spoiler]white as fuck, I just have squinty as fuck eyes[/spoiler]

>tfw this is me

I just took a several-year-long break I swear

I'm bulking properly this time i promise

That's the reverse of me. I'm Chinese but white as fuck with my round eyes and strong kiwi accent

That sounds awesome

I do 10 IMs in the pool for cardio. Every fucking time i make the mistake of going to the gym by my job, all the lanes are clogged by Korean babas bobbing up and down in place who get huffy if you splash too much. WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SWIM THE POOL IS FOR SWIMMING YOU MENOPAUSAL DULLARDS

They always work in huge groups, barely lift any weight, and give fuck you stares to anyone who asks them a question in English.

Still better than the fucking Indians at my gym.

I'm the only young Asian at my gym now. No one ever talks to me except to tell me that my squats look good. Once someone complimented my weighted pull ups.

There are a few older Korean people though, but they mostly just walk uphill on the treadmills. Sometimes backwards. One old Korean man does weird ab machine exercises and leg press.

Fucking toeshoes man

I can't my sides

I have no idea what you're trying to convey

>1 rep max on bench is 275
>Regardless, look like a big guy.
>This tiny asain kid jumps on the bench press
>warms up with 3 pl8 x 15
>cycles up to 365 x 5 lbs

Kid is like 125 lbs or something. 18 years old. Don't get it. Good for him. Mirrin.

Asian genetics.

The few asians who go into the weight of my gym just do squats, bench and sumo deadlifts. Annoying as hell when you are waiting for the squat rack but very strange regardless

>Have god strength
>Body still twinkmode

Alright they can have that one

there were so many fucking gooks at the gym yesterday.
like legit 4/5 people were asian.

Note: Half Asian here
Asians in my gym are either staring at their phone or crowding around a hoist machine.
The same hoist machine
Saw this chink spend 5 minutes setting up hanging leg raise straps, take a pic, post it on social, then leave.

Can get swole as fuck on minimum hard core lifting program and will explode with even the tiniest bit of gear.

The dyel gooks travel in packs and do nothing but fuck up there joints and the flow of my workout.

The jacked ones always have big ass lats even though I've never seen them train them.

you may have autism

I smell Vancouver

>The jacked ones always have big ass lats even though I've never seen them train them.
Do asians have good lat genetics? Mine are disproportionately large compared to the rest of my muscles (nowhere near jacked).

All the Asians at my uni gym are all the same but there's this one Japanese Chad that attracts all the cardio bunnies and Stacy's. He's roughly 6 ft tall. Seriously, what the fuck? Is it just because he's Japanese? Chinese dudes don't get mired

i'm korean and my gym is in a neighboring town that's legitimately 90% korean.

this would be a long post.

das me.

I used to know a couple people like you, I kept thinking they were 100% kiwis until they invited me to celebrate Chinese New Year

They piss me off, I live in an area with a high amount of Philipenos and theyre all prema-bulk.
>They all come in with there girlfriends and Try to teach them about powerlifting
>Today the guy was using one bench for triples with 1 plate and his girlfriend was using the other to bench 55lbs with an arched back and straps
>When I was done hitting chest in the power rack they were still using the bench when I left

im not even gonna lie, there's a jacked ass asian kid that's still in school that squats 5 plates, benches 3, and deads 5.

he has immaculate clark kent hair.

but.

i see him study his fucking calculus in between sets and it's so stereotypical that i laugh evrytim

Can't even laugh.

Like if nigga is ripped and fucking scholastic then nigga is beating your ass in every fucking way

>2 compete at Provincials this weekend and qualified for Nationals
>1 at 161 pulls 525, soon 545

p great folks desu

Where is this? I wanna fugg him. No homo*

Kek but this

1 chinese dude: always comes in looking like he just got off work from cooking beef with broccoli for 14 hours; wears jeans and an oversized dirty white tee shirt. never really paid attention to his workouts

1 chinese chick: older woman with an incredibly toned body, but quite possibly the most unfortunate face ive ever seen. ironically, it looks like shes bangin the biggest young dude in the gym. he seems pretty cool

1 paki: dude weighs like 75 pounds and works with the bro 'powerlifting is my life and im not going anywhere in life' crowd in my gym. since hes with them he has all the gear (Straps, bands, this shit, that shit, etc) even though he can barely squat 1.5 pl8. its kinda strange because you an tell hes pretty socially awkward at times so it's kind of nice that the powerlifters accepted him into their little club, but i guess it doesnt really matter, since its just one more loser to the loser club lmao

>powerlifting is my life and I'm not going anywhere in life
I chuckled softly user. Nice one

There's this one Korean guy at my uni gym. In my head I call him "Sugar Oppa" 'cause he's over 6' and shredded as fuck and is one of the strongest dudes at my gym.

Dunno if that's appropriate or not

No one wearing jeans in the gym is worth paying attention to

I celebrate all New years. Being invited to Chinese New year's is a big thing. You should feel privileged

Tell me more about this chink chad thay you speak. Are you in texas? Is that loser from the olypmics?

Is that your favorite kike

>japanese
>6 ft
bullshit, dude's got to at least be korean

Go into detail.

one philipino guy who is 5'10 around 160 lbs i think, between ottermode to built fat

fucking benches 350 and deadlifts 600 i dont fucking understand how

makes me feel insecure desu famalam desu

The thought police will get you, you know.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Does he fly away like a bat in the next scene?

Well, the fact is that filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

this one azn dude at my gym can squat 4 pl8 he's a fuckin beast

there are none because i am white and have a home gym

Hey girl u mirin? Wanna see me transform into a bat?

Is this kangaroo mode?

Same.

>tfw korean guy at my work is 6'4'' 250lb

It's me
>bench 315
>squat 425
>deadlift 445

In another life, he ruled all of Asia.

In the afternoon, all the old Japanese people are there walking on the treadmill or in the spa area (24hf).
At around midnight when I usually go, this 5'6" cambodian looking dude comes in. His quads are fucking massive. I caught him on his DL day and he was doing 5x3 at 4pl8. Everyone just pretended not to notice, lol.
He just walks in with his gym bag. Does like 4 exercises and leaves just as quickly as he came.

I feel like the fact that his pants are so high and the slightly upward camera angle makes his lats look wider than they are. Definitely still big though

What do you mean

SUMMONING BIG P

ignore the /pol/ autists. You never know what will trigger them anymore.

literally a transformer

What is it with asians and squats? There are a number of asian guys at my gym who struggle to bench 60kg but can squat 180kg with relative ease. Why are their legs so strong!?

their generally shorter and have short femurs

Stfu dyel, what's wrong with squats, benches, and sumos?

>Half Asian here
>saw this chink

Mmhmm.

True... What do then?

Achieve brain gains.

Literally came in this thread to post this
>squatting
>doofy-looking maybe 16 year old Asian kid, seriously living the stereotype
>glasses, buckteeth, bowlcut, weird clothes
>he gets in the rack next to me
>eyes up the bar
>loads up 2plaet
>oh my God I'm about to have to save this kid's life, I'm about to witness the LIGHTWEIGHT BABY copypasta
>8 ATG reps
>it was his first warmup set
Humbling.

What's the matter? Too autistic to ask to work in?

>tfw not asian

Small city with negligent asian population. One guy is a total curlbro. Plants hinself in front of a mirror for 2 hour intrevals and makes a little fortress of dumbbells and ez bars around his position. He drives a car with anime stickers.

Other asians is a group of 3 who migrate from machine to machine then take turns kicking the punching bag.

They are all smoll. Curlbro arms are maybe 13inch.

Are you a grill tho

Lel

must be Finnish

if ur a dude that's gay as fuck

There's a shit ton.
I am also one of them.
My squat is indeed much higher in proportion to my other lifts.

>korean
>3.5 pl8 squat
>0.5 pl8 OHP

few tall as fuck chinks, both roiding. Good mannered, nothing bad about them.

No m8, this is in Pennsylvania. I think he came from a military family. Cool guy though. might be gay

>.5 pl8
what the fuck user

I'm the Asian at my gym.

Okay I'm not the only one.

There's one other jacked as fuck Viet dude who's always squatting and deadlifting something like 3x his body weight.

And there's some other DYEL Asian guy doing flys and pull ups.

I only visit the gym late at night though. Went there once in the morning and it was full of 30 year old white women doing cardio on the treads.

There's only one Asian in my gym he is really short and looks like Krillin with hair and appears to be in a homosexual relationship with a >6ft tall old guy.

Ohio state student here. Tons of Chinese students at the rpac. All the guy one are either huge as hell or a twig. Either way all I see them do is squats. The girls on the other hand either slowly walk on the track or do cardio bikes. Either way they giggle to their friends a lot.

at planet fitness, all you'll ever find are asians.

3 in my gym:
>first is less than 5 feet tall. He mean-mugs everyone he sees to establish dominance. He does machines but his feet can't touch the ground.
>second is a 9/10 grill, dating a white guy who also goes to the gym. She does donkey kicks and smith machine squats, then stretches for an hour. They never leave the gym at the same time; not sure why.
>last guy is over 6 feet, really chill dude who I've spotted a few times. Has a goofy routine, mostly bodyweight and machines, but he'll bench occasionally. If he took lifting more seriously he could look great.

user are you jealous of the Paki?

Ain't no fucking gooks, chinks or nips in my gym. We got a lot of albanians and slavs though.