/k/ here daily reminder if you bench more than 20 lbs your body weight you are a primtive brute...

/k/ here daily reminder if you bench more than 20 lbs your body weight you are a primtive brute. Obviously a man should plenty of upper body strength.

But the age of spear and sword is over. All that lifting can be ended in less than a second.

>but what about women
Yeah if you can bench around your body weight you have a body women like. Women fawn after cut male models not primitive brutes.

shoot yourself freak

Weak b8

Guns are part of the pussification of the world. Just like roids, guns are for people who want a quick solution to things, and instead being a man and proving your worth, you take shortcuts.

dumbass

>lemme take the high road and fight with swords and fists
>oh the government has tanks thats ok im taking the high road

>lemme take the high road and fight with swords and fists
>oh you have a knife and youre robbing me
>thats ok im taking the high road rn sucks

OP confirmed for permanently plateaued at t. genetic failures
>when will they learn?

>if you can bench around your body weight you have a body women like
No, I look DYEL as fuck

>implying a gun will do shit against a tank
>implying I said anything about taking the high road

youre a fag my nigga

>hasn't upgrade from those shit factory sights

Get some Trijicons

But i dont want to be a skinny sparkly fairy, i want to be a big stronk man. Women have different tastes, some women prefer big strong men. even if they did not, i still would not want to look like peter pan. Too small.

I would easily disarm you and then step inside your center of balance and land a nasty uppercut, shattering your ribs and possible stopping your heart.

I've trained for years to disarm a man from any kind of weapon, gun included.

You would be on the ground with a knee in your spine before you knew what happened, chump.

Stop playing with toys, and start being a man.

>Glock

Opinion discarded.

>benches 5x5 lmao2pl8 as a 63kg manlet
>still dyel with shirt off
i expected to at least be in otter mode. nope.

Where are your feathers?
Where are your feathers?
Why can't you fly?

B-but you have an OLD PLANE.
Santos, you have an OLD PLANE.

Hey Rocko. You wanna shrimp?
It's giant.
Okay, it's huge.

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA LICK MY FEET.

>YOU KNOW YOU WANNA LICK MY FEET.
what did he mean by this?

>Guns are part of the pussification of the world

>implying tools that make tasks more efficient pussify society

>protein mix is for pussies
>food sold at the store is for pussies
>water out of the tap is for pussies
>internet is for pussies

in other words, you're a hypocrite. Are you voting Hillary by chance?

>chump

>not eating meat/nuts/yogurt for protein
>resorting to whey powder
>not growing all your own organic produce in your acreage
>resorting to shopping at the local shitmart
>not collecting your own rain water
>resorting to drinking fluoride poison
>not digitally enhancing your mind to be one with the internet and throwing out your pc and broadband connection

fucking CONFIRMED dyel

>Tfw lift double body weight
>Tfw still shoot 2" group at 25m with my cz

Eat shit op.

I'm not even lifting for girls, why would you assume I give even the tinniest shit what YOU think about me? I'm lifting because I want to be FUCKING BIGGER AND STRONGER, not to kill people. Not that it wouldn't help if I did.

You'd be the guy in the battalion that can't carry an injured squadmate to safety.

His blood would be on your hands, I hope you know that. Have fun plinking at 30 yards with a .22

m8, take your guns, take everything you would carry in a SHTF scenario, and see how far you can carry it

or when there is an accident and somebody is pinned under a car or a tree, are you going to shoot it off them?

when you need to move furniture, when you want to attract women, when you want to defend yourself without killing some drunkard at a bar, there is a lot of actual use for strength. guns not so much.

Not all of us are here because we're insecure or afraid of the world like you. Some of us just don't want to do cardio as exercise.

How does a gun make me healthier, idiot?

>gun
Lol pipebomb shits on your pathetic toy.