Just dropped pic related on big toe while lifting no shoes

>just dropped pic related on big toe while lifting no shoes
>it's thin enough that literally all of the force of it was into directly on my toenail
>start going FUCK, sit down, the usual
>I've experienced worse so I think if I just sit down for 5 min it'll be fine
>look at my socks
>blood, and lots of it
>oh shet
>remove sock
Bottom part is red asf with this weird stuff coming out, tons of blood coming out
>toenail slowly turning purple
How fucked am I? Any similar experiences? I'm pissed cause I didn't get to hit tris baka DESU senpai

>not hitting tris anyway

cmon

>didn't finish working out

I dropped a 25 on my foot and broke two of my toes but still continued working out. I guess the biological hazard of blood makes it a different game though.

Took about a month to recover but I still have a purple mark under the toenail of my big toe.

I wear these for lifting. Your probably going to lose that nail OP

Happened to me, putting weights away on power cage and 5lb fell from about 6 feet on my toe. It'll fall off and grow back, after a while it'll look normal

i tried yo rerack a dumbbell one time and ended up crushing my fingy

hurts bad man

Yeah you'll be out for at least two weeks. At least. If your nail is loose but not completely off, I would recommend going to the doctor and having it removed, so it can grow back clean.

I did this to myself once in highschool with a moderately heavy dumbbell (I think 35) and it was just like you described. I kinda just gently washed it and made sure it didn't get infected and then I sort of forgot it about it.

Six months later I'm taking a shit and I get a funny feeling to start picking at my toenail.

The fucker peeled right off showing 6 month old dried blood on my toe.

Made sure the toe stayed clean and told nobody about it until now.

Like permanently?
The right side of the nail is disconnected

>this the blood leaves ur foot and goes to ur arms obvi

Hospital, now.

heh, that's it?

I dropped a 100 on my foot and broke my foot right in half but still continued working out.

OP Update:
Got my big toe wrapped in bandage like a pig in a blanket and elevated. I can feel that bitch pulsing. Kinda hurts but whatever. Still have my belt on

small time, kid

once i broke my half in foot 100 dropping it on

Nope it'll grow back. The nail is or will die from the impact and fall off, keep it bandaged in the meantime and for theobe of god keep it clean so you don't need your foot amputated.

Also post pics nigger

you'll be fine. i lost a toe nail when i was like 12. i had a few toes hanging off the edge of a dock, and a boat smashed my big toe. hurt like a mother, but it was fine. the nail fell off after about a month, and it was tender, but it grew back just fine. just keep it from getting infected, and you'll be fine.

Also if the pain is keeping you up you should probably get it checked out asap it's broken. I had similar shit happens to my finger as a kid, one time my brother broke it with a hammer and the other I broke it by slamming in in-between a sliding van door

Cole like Minnesota
Also I have some skinny ass toes lol

>Digit toe is shorter than big toe
Either a gril literal low test.

Heh, that's it? I dropped a 585 diddly right on to my pinky toe and lost my entire foot, and still finished my workout

This is my toe after 3 months of healing after I dropped a 45 plate on it from over head. It ain't falling off.

Digit toe is contracted and bent down, while big toe is erect