CBT /PROGRESS/ Last edition died quick

Last thread died before getting of the ground. I don't know why, we had some solid posts. Post a pic from when you started lifting and a current pic of yourself. Stats would be good too.

5'10 > 5'11 (posture gains)
150lbs > 158lbs

Good progress

>6'1
>195 --> 175
>1 year 2 months

177cm
60kg>70kg

Manlets, when will they learn?

Before and after pics. Started at 155, 5 ft 11. Just hit 2 years in and currently fluctuate between 180 and 185. Started an ig to track progress. honeydrumfitness ... Follow if you'd like. 100% natural.

>100% natural.
lol

Yes lol.. You think 2 years can't achieve that naturally? I will take that as a compliment. I might try a cycle someday. But I'm still able to push beyond plateaus. Just gotta work on diet.

you fucking retard you are borderline dyel no one would think youre cycling anything

Lolll... I've been asked more than 3 times.. But g'on with your trolling. I'm sure you look phenomenal.

Here's another for shites. Deadlift is as 425, bench 275, squat 335

5 weeks in. No idea of weight. I'm doing intermittent fasting (at defecit) and Scooby's DB PPL.

Holy shit you are my goal

Nice beard gains

Went from skinny to less skinny and more muscles. How long between 2?

>5 11'
>180-185 lbs
>lean
>dyel

fuck off with your cancerous body dysmorphia

Thank you lol.. Was just on another thread full of people calling this kid (smaller than me, but probably less bf %) "roided" out. Forgot it was a crime to mention natural progression.

>natural

nobody ever thought anything else.

youre with idiots then

i dont look phenomenal, whats that have to do with anything?
>lean
hes like 15-16%bf in that pic
his FFMI is 21

that's like something you get out of 6 months of SS

3 yrs, 5'7" 155lbs left, 165lbs right

15%? Are you serious? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? 11.1 actually. Buuuut nice try.

So I've been hitting the gym for about 1 month now and up until 2 weeks ago I was just shoving my face and probably eating at a rather large surplus.

Now, I've started tracking calories a bit and I am usually around a 300-600 caloric surplus, but I still get the feeling I might be gaining too much fat.

Have I gained any moozle whatsoever, or is it mostly just fat? I've made some great progress in my lifts, but that might aswell be neurological.

So far I've gained around 17lbs, but I am also using creatine and I was eating jack shit before I started lifting so it's mostly waterweight. Am I bulkan too hard?

Last week was Week 1
168 lbs, 6'2

GOMAD + ss

Insane progress :)

Mirin. How many cut/bulk cycles?
Also lifts?

Nice quads even if manlet status.

You must hate shopping for jeans/pants.

brehs should I just commit to a bulk? tired of otter mode, I want real man status

Mirin
What routine?

>tired of ottermode
>wants to be bigger
>knows what it takes to get bigger
>asking Veeky Forums

come on twinkboi - you know if you want to get bigger you gotta bulk

get eating

fix your posture first

but how else am I supposed to flex for strangers on the internet

Posted elsewhere but this is 2 years 2 months

315lbs-244lbs 5'11"

I'm drawing right, thanks for the free reference

good job man - keep it up

Thanks, just hit a pr for beltless squats at 335x5

5'10
137lbs on left 151 on right
Left was on February 1st the first day I got my gym membership

How am I doing boyos?
And is that guy on the beach my first mire?

How tall are you?
Normies have retarded standards so you were more mireable at 165 than at 187 just due to the lower bf%. I don't know if the average joe would mire you at 187 because you're in the no man's land of 15% and above bodyfat; great progress though in terms of mass.

thanks mate, I'm really just trying to get bigger.
I'm 6'0 so I guess I'm also right between manlet and lanklet. Trying to reach 220 before I cut, that was my original goal

nice work, been doing some 5x5 or?
First bulk this winter?

>Gomad
Please don't do this. Gomad is made for people like not some skinny fat.

Thx and ya I've been doing 5x5 and eating 200-300 cal above maintnance
but I might bulk a little harder this winter

inspirational as fuck, we're all gonna fuckin make it lads

I'm weak as fuck, my posture is shit, my hips/legs/core is constantly in pain, and at this point I'm starting to think I'm fucked for life.

Haven't made much progress recently. Been trying to eat at maintenance and fix my fucked up body before I start losing more weight.

fat as fatass

How far am I from leaving duel mode?

Miles

Probably couldn't leave it in 6 months but maybe 12?

I'm thinking I'll hit my goal of 190 mostly lean body mass in a year and a half. 153 right now

you need to reach it first

the fuck's wrong with your leg?

Eat everything and you may make it out in a year. Maybe.

Literally eat till it hurts or you'll be skele forever