Veeky Forums meme robbery

Veeky Forums meme robbery,
put 'em in the bag.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3813
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire point of 300 is that it's basically Spartan propaganda.

Can someone explain to me why this is supposed to be funny?

You don't find it funny because you're poor and Irish

>implying its not aesthetics and classical concepts of the human condition

Also one of the biggest reasons they fell behind is because they never adopted the concept of currency and the city still used bartering. Which is why the scene in 300 of the persians paying off the ephors with gold coins never made sense.

why has this been posted on every single Veeky Forums meme thread for months? it's a tf2 comic

Interesting

Because its fucking funny

It's a humorous depiction of class division

the original comic

yes, i too enjoyed it the first few times reading it, but it's not really a Veeky Forums mean and even if it was, it's been overused to the point of insanity

and the aftermath

Someone is upset he cannot own a tower of hats.

Actually lol’d

Listen 'ere bugger, you're comin' with me

>1812
what retarded shit. people were still wearing wigs in 1812 and they didn't fall out of favor until the 1830s or so. top hats are mid victorian age.

They pretty flat out rejected it. In their creation myth, Lycurgus was reported as making the standard currency a heavy iron coinage that he fired to make brittle such that it couldn't be recrafted. This made thievery 'obsolete' as it made holding even a menial amount of currency, a clunky endeavor, and carts with animals were required for anything of value. These are some proverbial, probably false, claims based upon the premise that Spartan society was founded around 800, but in reality it was probably formed in completion around 530. However, it does show that Spartans seemed to outright reject currency, which as you stated probably seriously impacted their ability to progress and grow. However, the resulting egalitarian-style society was critical in maintaining their military dominance over the Helots who out numbered them 10 to 1.

you know anarchists and tankies don't get along right

like REALLY don't get along

The full page, from The Onion's Our Dumb Century

>who is Beau Brummell
kys

FALLO ANCORA, DADDY DANDOLO!

underrated

>Sionists
.... go on

I know a Bozgor or brown haired "German" made this.

Sion was awesome but that Scottish accent still kills me.

Memes can be educational.

Where's the East Asia memes?

i was wrong.

DankHistoryMemes prepare to lose all your memes

But what if it makes me happier to call him bike cuck than it makes him unhappy to be called bike cuck?

Kek

God I love IRA memes

Didn't Romans have blond hair, too? Why not complain about him wearing pants?

More of these pls

I think the best part of this is that it managed to unintentionally predict both how the factions would play out, as well as the Armenian Genocide.

lel

Top kek.

That's wrong though.

Based Da Hootch

this is by far the best memri tv political compass ever made

You know that's fake right?

Moar IRA memes

This

FALLO ANCORA, DADDY DANDOLO!

The arrangement of pictures is what triggers me. The orgasm face should be at the bottom.

please dont be mean to my boyfriend....

nearly not enough elephants

nice point[spoiler]handsome[/spoiler]

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

I'm too sick to go to work so I fucked around making a stupid blacked/Sardinia pic for a thread that got deleted a few hours ago, just for fun.

I actually hate the stupid BLACKED /pol/ meme but I weirdly I kinda like how this turned out, aesthetically.

Here's my favourite.

fixed your picture

People were wearing top hats in the 1810's. However they still had those coats with the huge-ass neck-squeezing collars.

...sauce?

What's Veeky Forums opinion on SCP-3813: When the fall of Hyperion
scp-wiki.net/scp-3813

Yeah, that's much better, you idiot.

FALLO ANCORA, DADDY DANDOLO

>The entity stood roughly 375m in height
do you have any idea how tall that is, pretty sure all the iron in the ancient world wouldn't be enough unless it was some kind of giant gondola

also believe it or not I am the original author of scp 008, I wrote it on /x/ on a whim years ago and someone uploaded it