Can I do anything else to help my facial aesthetics or have I capped out fit?

Can I do anything else to help my facial aesthetics or have I capped out fit?

If I can improve would I just need to lose more fat or is there more to it than that?

you look like you are perpetually strung out like you havent slept in a while

fix your clothing style. context helps a bunch, even if youre an ugly fuck.

Yeah. Just go to the doc, have them change your genetic code

Get a haircut. Start taking cold showers and chew more gum.

Get a proper hair STYLE not just a fucking cut. Clean shaven faces are 9/10 times more attractive, despite what any body on here will tell you. Cold showers, drop another few percent BF, and smile more. When I say smile more I legit mean force yourself into, idk why but it always helps me even if placebo. Also check out mastic gym for them jaw gains.
God speed user

Sleep more, lose even more weight, get a hammer and start tapping your cheekbones every night + supplement k2 and calcium.

You don't have super great proportions though, unfortunately, and that's really hard to do something with

Are my proportions particularly bad or just average?

>cold showers
what for? Not op just curious.

bump

What would gum chewing do?

y cold showers?

Your forehead is higher than average (norwood 1-2 exacerbates this) and your philtrum:chin ratio looks about 1:2. I suspect your FWHR isn't ideal either, but I wouldn't be able to measure without a head-on shot, hypertrophying your zygos could alleviate this however.

What are zygos and what does the chin ratio translate to.

Zygos = Zygomatic arches (your cheekbones)

The chin ratio means that the middle of your face is too long and you might have a recessed maxilla (upper jaw). Good male faces are relatively short, especially compact in the middle and broad. Larger cheekbones (which can be achieved by stressing them) will, obviously make your face broader.

smiling too much makes you less attractive to women.

You look like my landlord.
Try to spend more time outside, you could use some skin color

How do you stress them and will losing more weight help my features? Also a frontal pic

You stress them by hitting them every day, I recommend lightly tapping them with a hammer, while others recommend punching.

Losing more weight might give you more definition, but it won't do anything to change your proportions.

This shot is not good (you need to look straight ahead, completely neutral posture) but your FWHR is ~1.43 which is very low and it means you have a narrow, long face. Your broad and long forehead highlights it.

You have hope bro. Just make muscle (obviously), get some natural tan, try growing some facial hair (only if you can) and get a buzzcut and you're good to go, oh and try to improve your style, that helps a lot, but whatever you do, don't go to Veeky Forums for style advice, try /r/malefashionadvice, even if it triggers a lot of guys in here, you can learn how to dress good and like a normal grown adult there.

Well you've definitely gone from basement dwelling LARPer to normal looking guy. I'd be pretty fucking pleased with that at least.
Good news is you've got a square jaw. And as said, get a proper haircut. The top of your head is very rounded like mine and so I know from experience that the buzzcut is probably the worst way you can go with your hair. Grow it out longer on top to give your head the appearance of being more angular.
Another thing you've got similar to me is larger upper eyelids, which contribute heavily to the tired look. I'd work on training your eyebrows to be a bit 'sterner' looking if that makes sense. Bring your inner eyebrows down so that you're almost scowling. It'll give you a more masculine appearance.

I think the two best things you can do is to get jacked and get a tan.

Nope

He looks fucked both ways though

Get a more refined facial hair style. Same with the hair cut. Stop looking so tired.

your hairstyle pronounces your skull shape, which looks like a balloon, you should consider changing it maybe.

jaw gains dude

Why are you guys helping this fucker?

1. stop playing Marth

>300 pounds
>pic related

Eat healthier for better skin, get more sunlight and for the love of God find a professional barber

Also work on that depression, your eyes almost scream 'end me'

You look like the type of guy who would mention they used to be fat to everyone they meet.

Cant say if balding or mature hairline.

Get a buzzcut and some shade beard, focus on making your jaw and lips attractive, I think its your strong feature.

Also tan and stop cutting because you look tired as shiet.

You've got a good chin and decent mandible in proportion to your philtrum. But you're cheekbones are recessed and your eye area is fucked beyond fixing.

You'd need a SARPE + canthoplexy.

literally only a faggot would care enough about his face to get these procedures done

>Can I do anything else to help my facial aesthetics or have I capped out fit?

Plastic surgery.

>maxing out your facial aesthetics is faggotry

Ok.