So, after a quite intense lat session holding tires for one minute in a 90º angle...

So, after a quite intense lat session holding tires for one minute in a 90ยบ angle, now I feel my lats against my arms permamently. Will this sensation go away? I am closer to making it now?

We're holdin' tires here Chrissy!

TFW I could be at home holding tires right now

I was THE original tire holder, back in 800BC. it was pretty rad dude, before it was cool.

so that's when I slipped her the tire I was holding.

kek

Not now honey, I'm holding tires on Mars!

oh turtles, I'm late for my tire holding session!

i dont care if it looks like a toy that thing is sweet

Op here, felt like a dumbass at first but then lats were on fire, holding any kind of weight on front with arms extended

Wow, is this the birth of a ne- Fuck off.

If you are actually serious:
This is not how you make lats grow.

I guess it was more pecs and I am confusing it with the overhead lifting afterwards

I really don't know shit about muscle groups

holding any tires that I should know about brother?

tell me you did not just assume the gender of the tire I was holding.

Static holds it not the preferred way of building muscle

the tire wasn't intended to be edible? holding you say? interesting.

ohhh ok.

proprietary tires? No, I will only hold free and open source tires.

then I grabbed my spare tire and held it while doing some 'splainin'

"Hold the tire"? I thought you said "stroll with bi-er"

my kind of workout

Doesn't build muscle at all. you just trained your lats for endurance. good for sports
shitty for aesthetics

watch out for that one mate, it's a yoingin tire but it's nip ya if yer try an hold er!

huh, then how the hell am i feeling my lats against my ar

the "burn" is a meme
it'll go away in a day.

this is the south Korean dog holding his tire, I killed his family in front of him for improper form! glorious mercy

RIP in pieces user :(

it's been 3 days

i even did cardio in case it was the swelling

So what? Do you think you made your muscle grow now or what?
If you do curls with 1kg for 200 reps for 10 sets then you will have weeks of burning and soreness too.
Do you think that is a good indicate for muscle growth or what?

I don't understand how people this clueless frequent this board.
Educate yourself for fucks sake

pssst, want to buy a tire? best kind for holding, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

jeez okay, the sensation will go away, got it
also, i liked doing overhead press with a tire despite all the jokes here

So you are a typical fuck-around lifter that just lifts because he thinks it's fun.

That's fine, but please don't open any threads in a year or two asking why you mads close to zero visual progress.

yeah, I got a couple tires you could hold for the right price. keep it on the DL though huh?

I can promise I won't. My target is losing my fat ass and so far I lost 10 sizes in 6 months. I havent bulked in 2 years because I got musclefat and weighted like 240 pounds

why can I hold my tire-fu but not 3d qt ;_;

Then stop doing retard shit and start educating yourself.
I don't know how else I can formulate it.

Read the sticky, read up programs, do your cardio, stop holding fucking tires, stop using tires.

the elusive double hoverhand or breaking the fourth wall hoverhand

I read it, right now I can only train 3 days a week so i feel it would be making it a disservice, so I do whatever i feel like until I have time.

And crossfit. Yeah, you can make fun of me but I lost a lot of fat with that

the feeling when your a bus ride away from being able to hold tires

What the hell, I know a guy who literally has the same face as this girl
Well I guess his jaw is less round

user is out lifting tires while I'm just sitting here shitposting

There are tons of programs that are very efficient with three days.
You just have to educate yourself about them.

No shit you lost weight, you stopped eating like a fatty and did any kind of physical activity.

This board is not about weight loss. There is nothing to discuss about weight loss. You eat less and / or get physical active. That's it. We don't need a board t discuss that.

This board is about either BB, strength training or endurance training or even training for a specific sport.
That is a topic that is worth discussing. That is what the board is about.

And when people cut in this context, they usually either gain muscle or maintain muscle in the process.

By losing weight your fix a symptom of your laziness, which is being fat. But you don't fix what brought you there - being lazy and inconsiderate.
With lifting you have a chance of leaning how to fix that. By educating yourself about programming, training and whatever belongs to it, by sticking to a workout plan etc.
Lifting is so easy, it's probably one of the easiest thing to motivate yourself for in life. If you can't even do that, then you are probably fucked.

thanks, I'll get my shit together

i guess it's about time

I told Dan he was looking pretty trim, that's when he told me he was lifting tires and asked if i was 'mirin

TIRE HOLDING

> 6 months into Training Tires
> only on lmao1tire
> tfw lost genetic lottery

should I just off myself?

> 46 / 22 / 10 / 1

Sure is samefag up in here

nah, the tire shit is just recent, the weigh loss came from doing some soul crushing crossfit with a guy that yelled like a training sergeant

don't look at me, the guy making fun about the tires is the samefag, not me

doctor tells me I cant hold tires

room mate threw out my holding tire

Ok fuck this I'm out or here

so that's when I hear he only holds one training tire

T I R E

H O L D I N G

at least put tire related images, motherfuckers

hold this tire m9, I dare ya.

i don't know what's that but it's cool as fuark

antimine vehicles?

so I told my wing man to hold my tire for a moment..

I think they're meant for crossing desert, like climbing dunes and shit, anti-mine vehicles generally have a V shaped chassis, to deflect the force of the explosion away from the occupants and materials in the vehicle.

MUST. HOLD. LIFE-TIRE.

I had a nightmare where I was holding a SPOOKY tire!

FUG D: D: DDDDD:

I'm afeared I will have to re-tire early because of it. I cant hold on any longer

you are scaring me with all those neo nazi memes

maybe that's just hearse-ay.

T
H O L D I N G
R
E
S