I'm a registered organ donor. what's the best way to kill myself so i don't destroy transplantable organs?

i'm a registered organ donor. what's the best way to kill myself so i don't destroy transplantable organs?

i was thinking about hanging myself but that has a high revival rate, especially when done not long after fainting. gun is not an option because i'm from yurop.

average paramedic response is around 10 minutes here so i need something that guarantees death and doesn't damage organs so they can be harvested.

plan is to call paramedics, tell them i'm donor and then do it. will have 10 min tops with guaranteed resuscitation by paramedics when they get here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27VgK0LrR3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gun is not an option because i'm from yurop.
>he thinks firearms are hard to obtain in Europe

Natural causes or old age. Organ tissue lifespan while frozen is extremely limited.

am EMT and desu we tend to work organ donors a lot harder than normal patients so there's a better chance you might come back, i wouldn't suicide desu they're pretty disgusting and there's piss and shit all over the floor

Buy a motorcycle.
/end thread

Such a lie. Medic here. If you have time to pull his ID off his wallet to check if the patient is an organ donor before transport you're retarded.

You need to be brain dead for your organs to be harvested, less than 1%. Find a way to induce hypoxia, some form of suffocation is best.

This may be the last thing you do user dont fuck this up as well.

*Less than 1% of people die in the right circumstances

Surely just getting in the tub and slitting your wrist (lengthways) would do the job.

Or, or, and hear me out, since Veeky Forums is usually full of cunts that dont care, since this is why nobody has bothered saying this but

Dont kill yourself, why do you want to do it

't

OP, suicide is a pussy way to go, death is a reward that's earned by suffering through this shitty life, no shortcuts.

Don't kill youself and leave us in this shit hole comrade, we need to have our backs my friend

Cringe
Kill yourself

Fuck you, man. Everyone has a right to die. No life is preferable over a shitty life.

We're all just struggling through this brother, and the ones who make it come back for those who don't. I hope.

the irony

>wah wah wah wholesome positive totally srs answer!!

You have to go back

Yes, no sad frog left behind
brothers in heart

That's a cowardy / lazy way to go. Instead of this why not stand up and fix the shit of your life ?

maybe he tried and couldn't?

I disagree, man. What if the issue is not something that's fixable, like mental illness or living in a third world shithole? Living through that shit doesn't make you manly and honourable. Choosing to escape it is selfish, sure, but no one was born by choice. You don't owe life anything. And staying alive just because someone else would be sad or look down on you is even sillier.

You are gay because
1- you are an organ donor
2- you want to commit suicide

Hell, I'd argue that wanting to die but not doing so is the cowardly and lazy thing to do. Staying alive is inaction. That's the one thing don't have to do anything for. (well, except eat)

>Dont kill yourself, why do you want to do it
Had a great childhood but after that everything went to shit. Got sick, in and out of hospitals for the past 15 years. Always tired and without energy because of meds. Sleeping all the time. Don't have the energy to do anything else. Developed severe depression and social anxiety because of it. Honestly I can't even remember the last time I felt good.

Lifting helped some with depression but that's pretty much it. I still feel like complete shit all the time. I'll be 29 in a month and I just don't see how anything will change. I'm just tired of everything honestly.

Better to quit with good memories than grind through this bullshit for 50+ more years.

You've gotta shock yourself with a rare african eel in a tub of ice.

Suicide = coroner's case autopsy in almost all instances

Autopsy will remove and dissect most transplantable organs except bone marrow and lenses/cornea

The more you know

start a new life somewhere else user. Move abroad if you have the money, or join the army if you dont. If you cant do something like that then find a new passion or something. As european you are part of a dying breed, please dont throw that away. You have hit rock bottom if you are about to quit, so you have nothing to loose when you try something completely new. I like to give those that climb K2 as example: these are people that are in their prime, but accept a high risk of death (nearly 1/3rd die on descent). Why not try something like this, if you wanna die anyway? Dont use your organ donor status to stop yourself from living to the max and risking getting fucked up in some accident. Just dont do something stupid that gets someone else killed...

Wait, is this true?
I've always figured I'd have gone through with it by the time I'm 30 or so, does it actually fuck up donation?

Dude, if you feel like shit and are exhausted all the time you're not going to climb a mountain.

OP, I had something like that when I was a teen. I told myself I would try until 21 and then kill myself if it didn't get better. But it did, and now my life is great.

You might want to try Tension/Trauma Release Exercise, it worked wonders for me. Your mental trauma is physically holding you back. It can be the cause of your tiredness.

youtube.com/watch?v=27VgK0LrR3Q

I feel you bro, I'm in a similar position, was diagnosed with a degenerative disease at 16 and it took them a decade to find something that worked to slow the damage. Left me with totally fucked joints. I'm too much of a pussy to end it though so I just try to kill the pain with drugs.

Think of all of the things that have ever made you feel joy, beauty, and great. Even if you think you have a sad life, you know you've felt these before. If you go, you'll never be able to experience these again. Live, LEARN, and take the chance to ascend from your lower state. No one can be happy all the time, and frankly, pure happiness all the time is unattainable.

I've been there, still am. But i'm holding on until it's my time.

>that .gif

wat

Yeah doing nothing at all is even more coward but at least you're not wasting your chances to go through that hard part of your life.

have you ever tried psychedelics? I shit you not, it saved me

I'm 24 and about to fail my final semseter in community college.

I have a 2.3 gpa. and will not be accepted anywhere

Enjoy your life guys, some of us just don't have what it takes.

>wasting your chances

I have the oppertunity to drink myself into a coma too. Am I wasting the oppertunity for that too? What about whoring myself out to HIV ridden trannies? Murdering my entire neighbourhood? I am perfectly capable of doing all those things and more. It'd be a waste not to do it, right?

2.3 gpa where I am will get you into a few state universities.

Does academic renewal not exist for you? I've turned 2 Fs into As, and the Fs didn't count towards my GPA after I retook the classes.