Jason Blaha utterly and completely exposed as a cuck as his female girlfriend dances naked for $1000 prize money to...

Jason Blaha utterly and completely exposed as a cuck as his female girlfriend dances naked for $1000 prize money to support his ass just a couple of days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk3aNAC7NfM

amazing

Yeah he dated a coke addict stripper then he fled the state and went to go sleep on his aunties couch where he asked for donations from the internet to buy a Benz

This is old

>old
>28th of October

Are you okay in the head, user?

We knew she was a stripper. She's probs done this for him hundreds of times

Also blaha confirmed for being in a wheelchair

My boy hemingway is literally dating a woman you pay money to see naked and you're talking shit?

Buncha numales he literally lifts 655x5 and had a front loaded 560x10 for 5s. That couch he slept on costs more than your living room stay jelly.

Her ass looks like it belongs on a 56 yr old man

>pay money to see naked
She won a contest on who can be the biggest whore in a bar. That's not even stripper tier, she basically embarrassed herself while drunk for money and made everyone else cringe enough that she "won". Listen to the announcer "eeesh we have a winner..."

inb4 the van Gogh museum sues mooncookie for ruining one the greatest paintings of all time.

Is this the same gf that was a high and mighty about her degrees and was calling those other girls "inner city" looking for not like the great big Blahino.

kek if it is.

>Sexy Halloween costume competition
>she strips naked
She appears to have misread sexy as scary

Texas here. That's not how we roll. Pic related is how we roll.

>exposed tv
>an entire youtube channel devoted to pointing out inconsistencies in some other delusional retard's youtube channel
Jesus, this is pathetic

You mean dedicated

Yes same "girl" ofc

What the fuck happened to Blaha? I remember watching him a few years ago and he gave fairly sound advice.

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Nothing better

>his female girlfriend

Hes deleted it lol..........the comments disappeared

Nah it's still there. He's just a cuck with a fat girlfriend and he knows it.

He deleted it. When someone deletes your comment it is still visible for you but not for anyone else.

>Lelele EXPOSED GUISEEE come on clicj the link look at this absolutely absurd dude

Or we could stop giving a fuck about him, and stop giving you le clickies every time he says some bullshit contradictory shit or AbsolUTELY unSAne shit about his lifestyle

He's a dyel kleinfelter and compulsive liar for clicks and you eat that shit up. Fuck off with this shit already. I miss 2010

Well he contradicted himself all the time so people started to dig a bit into him and they found quite amazing stuff.
Basically he is legit mentally ill and everything Blaha ever said was a lie. He made up an entire internet persona and completely lives the delusion and believes all his own lies...

>costs more than your living room
....you can pay by the room?

But it's hilarious

Her degress are from the University of Phoenix lol

back in my day Veeky Forums enjoyed ruining ppls lifes

Holy fuck boys! > jason blaha is broke as fuck and has no job >loves guns > loves drugs > dumb ass fuck and fucked in the head > probably lives in a trailer park > wifes a big whore but he still loves her. I think blaha is irl ricky from tpb i mean look at the mug shot!

Kek

Why does he look like a video game character in this picture?

How dare he take the name of Texas in vain

>dances

are you retarded

How did u guys even get this video? Lmao this is gold.