Would you bang this chick if it meant you would lose your gains and go back to squatting the bar?

Would you bang this chick if it meant you would lose your gains and go back to squatting the bar?

Not falling for that, GAINS GOBLIN!!

Looks pretty average-pretty m8, in the end sex feels the same with pretty much every girl given they are good at sex

Well my squat is even less than my bench so yes.

just one time or could I make her my waifu? I only lift for girls so I would gladly lose all my gains for a waifu like that.
If it's just a one-time deal I would need to have a woman like pic-related. I would lose all my gains for a single night with her

No. She's cute, but not worth 3 years of liftan.

Virginhere

No, I've put too much work into lifting to throw it all away for pussy. Also
> implying i lift for grill

Sure I guess.

With all my knowledge of form and diet I could probably be 80% of what I am after 8 months of 5x5 and 4 of PPL.

Depends
ONS? No, not even Gianna Michaels deserves all those gains.
Long term relationship leading to marriage and children, with her loving me till death due to old age do us part? (ib4 redpill memes) Would gladly go back to the bar on every single lift and stay there for a year.

Hmmm maybe. It would be an easy way to lose that damned virginity already, and I could probably recover my gains pretty fast, and actually do SS right this time around.

YES... I don't squat!

i'd rather die

>brown eyes
Not in a million years, you fucking roastie.

I want to lose my gains, being muscular is not for me.
Not sure I'd wanna bang a chick though.

have you considered that you are definitely a homosexual?

Damn look at that pussy

jesus christ what a stupid question, hell no.

anyone who says yes to this don't have any real gains to lose in the first place

Faggot, fit chicks are great fucks

having a muscular upper body is a masculine trait, you are being attracted to manly features, objectively. that's just evolutionary biology

>liking vagina is biologically wrong for a male
Nigga u dumb

if your ideal body to attach the vagina to is that girl, then you have gay tendencies, just like a girl that can only get off to futa has lesbian tendencies

I have no gains so yes

Obviously no. I take gains seriously, more seriously than school and friends, and certainly more than a whore pussy.

>liking pic related is the same as liking Klokov because they both have defined muscles

she has hot feet though

So average, no.

I think you change dthe girl because you realize the basic truth of what I'm saying.
No, klokov is hypermasculine, there's no frame of reference from what our brains have evolved with, so it's just like a girl with super large boobs and hips, it's an extreme, but it's still related to feminity or masculinity in an extreme way. The girl you posted is of a MASCULINE body type, her musculature would NEVER occur in a woman in nature, but it could occur in men

I didn't post the first pic, but you're retarded. Having muscles isn't a "masculine trait", you're just insecure about your own sexuality and/or appearance so you say anything you don't like is gay

having big upper body muscles is a masculine trait. just like having large globes of fatty breast tissue is feminine.

Yep.

Without a second thought.

>you're just insecure
why does everyone go for this cop out response every time their sexuality is questioned. You're the one acting defensive. Yes upper body musculature is definitely a masculine trait. If you cropped first pic's face out it'd look 99% like a man. Second pic is fit (mid-low bf, above average lean mass) not muscular (low bf, very high lean mass).

the remaining 1% is just the lack of bulge btw

>waste 3 yrs of gains
>or fuck ONE girl

you have to be retarded to be asking this question

Ain't no pussy worth that shit, bitch

only 5 or 10% of males get a chance to fuck a girl like that during their lives

I've experienced muscle memory and I know it would take me like 3 months to gain 20kg of muscle back

basically, that's a stupid question. unless the muscle memory would get erased, then I would have to think about it

She's literally average bro

>3 months to gain 20kg of muscle

lol, hell yeah I would.
Then I'd just do a 20 week cycle of dbol test deca tren and t3 and gain everything back.

Is she supposed to be attractive?
Her body looks revolting

she's a 10/10.
not many guys get the chance to fuck a girl like that.

To me she's a 7/10; my ex looked better. That said I've not been laid in months and I've only just started lifting so yes, I'd take OP's offer.

This.

If it's just one fuck nah, no thanks.

If it's a happy relationship together, kids, long life etc then yeah, I'd make that trade. Wouldn't mind starting over at all. Lifting as a noob is kind of fun in its own way and I'd know a lot more about what to do right from the start.

nope

I mean you are absolutely right, but there is also tens of millions of girls walking around like that, im pretty sure quite allot of us here pseudo sociopaths could get laid with a lass like that

>she's a 10/10
Fucking how?
Completely uninteresting face and a 5/10 body, you sound like you're projecting.

attractive is quite subjective.
i dont really like blonde girls, but a long brunette with brown eyes totally does it for me.

>projecting
is this a new meme or something?

never seen those tens of millions of girls who are this hot.

>never seen those tens of millions of girls who are this hot.
maybe you should move out of your village, you bumpkin

Absolutely not, what the fuck.

I don't squat at all, so sure I have no problem or hesitation.

WHAT, there are no way any men can look muscular beefcakes unless they bust their nuts off doing physical activity, muscles won't magicly appear on a guy in nature just because he is male, it is hard work, and in many unnatural ways roids.

I sacrifice

you think is beefcake for a man? I guarantee you you could reach that musculature with hard labor and no strength excercise, a natural athletic huntergatherer could be like that. a hunter gatherer woman could not.

>bang an 8/10 once and go back to square one
>or keep lifting and bang 8/10s weekly
Not sure why I'd make that deal seboai

in reality it's
>bang a 10/10, something you'll never have a chance to do ever again
>or keep lifting and only attract 5/10s

>continuing to imply that girl in OP is a 10/10

Fuck no, I don't lift for bitches, faggot

What kind of retarded question is this? Mods should just delete this thread.

I've fucked girls with nicer faces
She does have a good body I'll give you that

>I've fucked girls with nicer faces
no you haven't

Hitting lmao 3pl8 for a 5x5 was more satisfying than some of the sex I've had with better looking women.

>thread about sacrificing squat gains for not 2D waifu
Disgusting

>I'm a loser so everyone else must be

im sorry you feel that way.

I look like shit and probably deserve to lose my gains after these past several years of lifting and I still wouldn't do it. I have PTSD from looking like a hungry skelly

No pussy is worth my gains

I'm not, but you are

I know you are, but what am I?

No

Yes if I get to fuck her for the rest of my life and she's cool

I don't squat so sure why not

No, there's a cute girl at school that I want to bang instead.

>losing gains for pussy
>losing gains for below average pussy

Never

Going

To

Make

It

AWAY SPOOKY SKELETON