I put some of my details into a diet designer and I got this

The results obviously aren't great. I think it's really weird it wants me to eat over a gallon of plain yoghurt a week.

Are there any good diet generators on the internet or good 1900 calorie diets?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthismuch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eatthismuch.com/

something like that?

Yeah, I used a version of that for this.

iirc you can remove food you don't like and it won't include it. you can also use custom macros

Yeah, this was a different version, and when I tried it i noticed there wasn't much variations in the meals.

honestly i'm not a really picky eater. when i was on 1800 calories i literally ate the same shit.

i see that the above is a weekly plan. what does your daily meal plan look like?

It's various PDFs. Generally it's a lot of yoghurt (duh), some carbs with the lunch and dinner and quite a lot of protein (fish, turkey chicken).

well if the rest of it is fine just cut down the yogurt and replace it with something else. i don't know of any other sites that generate meal plans.

you don't have to eat at 1900 every single day. you can easily eat at 2200 on workout days and then less on rest days and still average 1900/week. that should give you some more food variety.

Ive lost 0.5kg in 3 weeks of 3250kcal diet
peanut butter, here i come

I know, but what I am doing is burning a lot of excess fat off with a bit of cardio before I move onto the gym.

I've been living off 1500 calories a day for the last week and I realise this isn't healthy so I want to move up a little.

what's your height and weight?

I am 6 foot 1 and I was last time I checked 238 lbs (this was a month ago, so It's very likely I've dropped about a stone since then).

1900 is really extreme for that height/weight. you are losing muscle mass along with fat if you are eating that low. at 6'1" and 238 lbs your TDEE is at 2900 on 3/week workout.

you can easily eat at 2400 and still lose weight fast while retaining muscle mass. anything under that you will and are losing muscle mass along with fat. it is much easier to lose fat than it is to gain muscle.

what's the reason you were eating at 1500? you should feel like shit eating at such low calories with no exercise, let alone exercising.

It's a lot of fat. I gained like 30lbs in 4 months because I stress ate like nuts, so I'd like to get back to a healthy weight.

I chose 1500 because that's what initially reached when I wrote my diet up for the first time (there was a lot of variations, some days I got up to 2000).

I want to get to 190lbs quite quick so I can start doing weight training and get juicy as fuck.

any reason you aren't doing weight training now? just start now and eat at a normal deficit instead of your insane one.

it's your choice but you are wasting time if you aren't lifting now. lifting weight will cause you to burn fat faster, lose weight and get stronger all the same time.

eating less is not necessarily better. there comes a point where it is actually worse. find your TDEE, eat at 500 deficit and start lifting NOW. you will see results much faster. the only thing you will regret is that you haven't started sooner.

It's mostly because I don't have a goddam clue how to and I look like shit so I'd rather thin out a little before I get in there.

Alright thanks

>It's mostly because I don't have a goddam clue how to and I look like shit so I'd rather thin out a little before I get in there.
Just read Veeky Forums sticky

I mean, I know how to do weights I have done that before. I just don't have a clue about the machines in the gym.

I'm on a cut and almost eat the same things you eat. Lost 2kg in 2 weeks.

maybe you could have cheese instead?
it might be a bit calloric so you should have less but it is basicly milk
you could also buy different cheeses each time and enjoy them

top kek

It's more expensive, and I'm a student so I can't afford a lot of it.

fair enough, then try and buy varied yoghurts (I don't think you have to be so strict as to follow the diet EXACTLY as it says, callories-wise)

Yeah, I was gonna vary between plain and fruit yoghurts.

then it should be ok, two yoghurts per meal (excluding breaky)

Sound's like it'd work well

mind you, yoghurt at breaky is healthy enough