How does Veeky Forums deal with hunger pangs on a cut?

how does Veeky Forums deal with hunger pangs on a cut?

not cravings necessarily, i can handle those, but i can't sleep when my stomach hurts because it's empty. will a fuckton of lettuce help keep me full throughout the night?

bruh save some calories and eat something small with protein & fat before you go to bed - natural peanutbutter

Drink more water.

Glass of water and a hardboiled egg (70 calories) does it for me

i can't, really. i have to supplement with iron and ZMA, which means i have to have an empty stomach. the latest i can really eat before bed is about an hour to an hour and a half prior, but even a casein shake leaves me starving.

i drink a fuckton already

ECA

Carrots take a lot to digest

on mornings I drink coffee I have to remind myself to eat breakfast I think it's the caffeine.

Save enough calories to drink a scoop before bed.
Cashew milk
1 ounce of cheese
A serving of cottage cheese
Cup of broth
Those are all low.

Me, I eat enough veggies and lean protein to keep from getting hungry and I'm eating 1200 calories per day.

Protein, veggies, doing something other than worrying about my stomach. As a kid I would just play viddy games and then hunger is basically nonexistent. Nowadays I read a book or woodwork.

dude... i take a gram of caffeine a day and still am starving as hell when i wake up

like i said i take a casein shake about an hour before bed (can't do sooner because of supplements), but it doesn't fill me up at all...

it's only really a problem overnight...

I can deal with pangs but wtf do you do when your stomach growls in public?

Take the supplement at a different time or just eat it with a light snack like user suggested, I would be surprised if it changed the efficiency of the pill that much, definitely not enough to justify hunger pains.

I usually make a fuck ton of lentils/split peas with a sausage for supper. If I eat it around 5-6 it usually lasts me until I go to sleep. What kind of food are you eating?

Are you a fatty?

I only do this because I can afford it, coke.
I shit you not, if you can afford to rail a gram a day, you'll never be hungry, or tired.

ZMA i can only take before bed, because it's a sleep supp, lol. i haven't been able to find anything on people supplementing ZMA earlier in the day... it's strictly 1 hour-30 mins before bed on an empty stomach, and calcium completely cockblocks it.

calcium cockblocks iron too, so i guess i might be able to do that one in the morning, but still...

not at all. don't know my bf%, but i'm pretty fit. just not super lean.

i pretty much live on oats, peanut butter, eggs, and whey and casein powder. all i can afford, really.

see above. i'd love to try coke tbqh but i'm poor af. i'm not even paying for my internet.

and no sleep kills gains so...

>I take a gram of caffeine a day

Whew Im not the only one.

I think you're me OP because I have the same problem. I HATE being hungry and i love to eat and my appetite just kills me. Makes cutting a bitch.

My advice is to not skip breakfast, I tried savingall my calories for lunch/dinner and I just ended up overeating

You can get to sleep pretty easy, have a beer or two to even out, or just don't touch the fire snow for a hour or two before taking some OTC sleep aids.

i'm already on a shitton of sleep aids, and i don't drink beer... only liquor (especially on a cut), but alcohol kills my sleep...

cravings aren't my issue though, i have amazing self-control. i don't really end up overeating, i just kinda deal with the shittiness. but hunger pangs are a different level.

anyway, i have no problem passing out. the problem is waking up in the middle of the night. i've been eating "breakfast" and going back to sleep. usually does the trick, but it's inconvenient and then i wake up again for work and can't eat and feel starved at work.

Well to each his own, if you're already on sleep aids blow won't help.

i also have seizure disorder so have to be careful with what i take lol. caffeine is surprisingly benign as far as my triggers go. benadryl fucked me up though.

someone mentioned carrots, though. might have to try that. otherwise, i'm going to try stuffing myself with lettuce tonight and see if it helps.

otherwise, do any "appetite suppressants"--non stimulant ones--really work?