Question for intermittent fasters:

Question for intermittent fasters:

>When do you wake/sleep and when is your eating window?

I wake up at 6am. Eat 6-8am. Work. Sleep. Repeat.

How do you manage eating so much in the morning?? And how do you manage the rest of the day with no food??

Wake up 7.30, eat 9am-7pm, sleep 11-30.

11.30*

I need the science behind this

12-8 is kind of doable actually, first thing in the morning it might not even be needed to have a large breakfast

>Wake up ~8am
>eat "breakfast" at about 5:30pm
>eat dinner around 10pm
>sleep around 11:30pm

best way to intermittent fast:

>wake up 6-7am
>work out on empty stomach
>breakfast afterwards (830am give or take) is largest and most carb heavy meal of the day
>lunch (around noon) is smaller and with fewer carbs
>dinner (around 6pm) is even smaller than the lunch and no carbs
>snack on veggies between breakfast and dinner if needed
>repeat

not even fasting tho

it helps on a cut to only eat 2 meals but both can be pretty big, plus some extra snacks

14 hours is enough time for an intermittent fast

i eat from 2:30-9:30. still hard some days desu

You eat the same amount of calories that you would normally throughout the day, just in a smaller window, right?

I have a hard time seeing the point of this but I'm also mildly retarded

Don't know if it has any benefits to a regular cut, but I've been doing IF and my weight loss rate has been higher than I've ever had.

How do you guys deal with stomach growls during fasting periods?

drink shitloads of water, it passes after a week

Ignore them, just like feelings and attachments in time they will pass

>wake up at 6am
>EC stack
>go to work
>black coffee, green tea, lots of water, and 2x more EC
>hit gym by 3:30 PM, if lifting 10g of BCAAs, if cardio nothing
>start eating after gym (5 PM if lifting day, 6 PM if cardio day)
>eat until 8-830PM, 2500+ calories a day

sodium chloride tablets are a must to avoid getting light-headed on lifting days

Is there anything wrong with fasting for more than 16 hours, say 18 instead? I think muscles start to break down at 24 hours.

>I think muscles start to break down at 24 hours
you'd be a moron if you thought that

>wake up one morning
>all of my muscles have atrophied
>can barely even walk
>look at my clock
>24 hours and 1 minute have passed

Take my word for it, never miss a meal. Your gains will thank you later.

I thought I heard it somewhere, nevermind I'm just a dumbass

mwahaha how fucked will you be when the war comes. i'll call you "pinguin"

Wake up at 7am. Eat at 2 pm so that when I go to bed at 10 or 11 im not fucking starving and can actually go to bed. Can't understand how you guys go to bed hungry.

I fast 18-20 hours.Wake up around 10am-12pm I eat whenever I see my gf around 2-4pmand finish eating around 8-9. Always been a binge eater so I cram in 2k calories pretty easily.

A warning to intermittent fasters, if you aren't hitting your calorie targets during the feeding part of the day, you can potentially really fuck up your cortisol levels. Make sure you are actually eating enough to get dem gainz

Ive been doing IF for a year now, I get hungry 4-6 hours after my last meal then it gets easier. Ive fasted for 36 hours once and didnt feel hungry at all.

what...?

Wake
>7.40

Feed
>11.30-7.30 pm

Gym
>12-1 pm daily

Sleep
>10 pm

Been on this for two weeks, notice my portion size has decreased, and losing a big of fat. Hitting new pr weekly which is good.

Wake up at 8, take my Yohimbine and 100mg of caffeine, then go to work from 9-4. Come back from first job and get ready for second which lasts from 5-10. Benefit of second job is that I am outside most of the time, and it's a very lax job, so I get my calories in at around 7 to 11. Come home from second job, rest for about an hour then go to the gym.

I only work my night job 2 nights a week so for those two the temptation to break the fast isn't there. Weekends are a bit difficult since I normally get 3 day weekends so it helps to stay busy.

how to deal with alcohol and IF? I find the hardest part about IFing is when the weekend comes

wake up about 7 am, drink black coffee before leaving home

eat first meal at about 12 am

workout on a semi empty stomach about 5 pm

eat second meal at about 7-9 pm

r8 my IF day

also, is it 12 am or pm on day? because i cant srs remember, sorry not my native language kek

i know its 11 am and 13 pm but what about 12

>wake 7am
>7-8am black coffee,1L water,vitamins etc
>workout either 10am or 4pm depending on my job (note: morning workouts are fasted,afternoon workouts are not)
>first big meal at around mid day (usually save carbs for later)
>snack 4-5pm
>last big meal at around 9-10pm
>sleep at 11pm
this is easy as fuck to maintain, currently at 2050 calories per day to lose weight its feeling effortless since i can literally stuff myself with pizza even before bed.
Feel free to rate

Save carbs for later (especially sugars, track this in your myfitnesspal!) if you know you are going to drink alcohol. Of course if you are going to get absolutely smashed you have to cut back from proteins and fats as well.

>wake up 6-7 am
>workout 2 pm
>first meal 4 pm
>second meal 8 pm
>sleep 10-11 pm

>stop eating
>not eat for at least 16, up to 20+ hours
>stuff myself until bedtime/not hungry anymore
>repeat
>animalmode activated

My schedule isn't consistent at all. Sometimes my last meat is at midnight, my breakfast the next day would be like 6pm. My longest fast is 72 hours. Whenever I lift or do physical activity while fasted I just eat some BCAAs and coffee.

Hi Andrew